You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS

13»

Comments

• Options
    SHEWAZSHEWAZ Member Posts: 167
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS:
    right ok guys, Based on all your feedback the poker team have done a review of the £1.10 tournaments and re-instated a number of these. thanks a lot for your posts on this subject. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thank you rich, well done xxx
  • Options
    MAGCMERLINMAGCMERLIN Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2010

Hi Babe , I agree 100% it does appear that we are bieng pushed aside  with this type of tournament going, and 3 of the freerolls going as well DONT FORGET SKY , ITS PLAYERS LIKE US THAT START AT THAT LEVEL AND THEN MOVE UP SPENDING MORE ON YOUR SITE, BUT IF YOU CARRY ON  WE WILL HAVE TO ANOTHER SITE OF WHICH THERE ARE PLENTY .
                               WELL SHEWAS YOU LOOK AS i IMAGINED, HAVING PLAYED AGAINST YOU SO OFTEN,,  11/10 FOR YOUR   INITIATIVE, LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER DUEL MAYBE ON ONE OF THESE TOURNAMENTS THAT THEY ARE GOING  TO RE-INSTATE.REGARDS 

FANNYHILL ( Melvyn)
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    well-done shewaz/skyrich and skypoker !
  • Options
    vicukvicuk Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2010
    i only get 2 play 9 1s on weekends look forward 2 them all week work night got no chance then tottally agree with shewaz bring bk 1.10 tourys i like chip and chair but not as good as the pound tourys
  • Options
    chew07chew07 Member Posts: 416
    edited January 2010
    i make all you people right about the chip & chair games played one once total waste of time . i for one would play the £1-10 tournaments come on sky bring them back.