You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A farewell to all.

13»

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: A farewell to all.:
    For some inexplicable reason, this thread bumped itself yesterday, there had not been a post since early March, & it was languishing many pages back.   It then bumped itself onto Page 1, & it was AFTER that when Craig posted, & somehow the thread re-started. For the record, the OP returned to Sky Poker some time ago, & is still playing here, happily so as far as I know. He's a Sunderland fan, so maybe life is looking up for him.   Stand by your beds, carry on, as you were, nothing to see here & all that.   
    Posted by Tikay10

It will have been a banned poster trying to make a reply. No one sees the post but the thread gets bumped :)

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,196
    edited May 2016

^^^^

Ahh yes, of course, that would explain it, the "BOZO" thing. It's the one really good thing about this Forum software. Chat-banned players can still post, but nobody can see their posts. It must make them a bit cross when nobody replies to them. ;)  
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    edited May 2016
    Gives me an idea for when I do get banned though 
    Might just bump 50 threads from 5 years ago
  • Options
    cowheadcowhead Member Posts: 177
    edited November 2016
    Bump*

Well folks I'm back. To be honest I didnt have a break because of varience/running bad etc. I've played, and been around the game for long enough to know about upswings and downswings and totally accept them. If I'm being totally honest I was bored with the game. Years ago i could play 10 hour sessions for 10 days straight and still go to work 5 days a week. Now, if i play a full session one day the last thing i want to do is play the next. As well as that, I found myself being the table dcik, They all have one and that was me for a while. (Which isnt even me). Throw in my gripes i had with issues with software and I knew a break was in order. I did play the odd dym once in a while when I got the urge but its taken until now to really get my appetite back. So, its been a couple of weeks now and things are going ok,  and although a bit rusty, I've had a few deep runs and a win. Some things on here dont seem to change though, I'm having issues with the software on both the download and browser and Matt Bates still runs like Flo Jo and Usain Bolt's love child. 

Ps: Even if i didnt fancy coming back i just had to as I miss Stuarty too much.
  • Options
    Sir-GarySir-Gary Member Posts: 1,052
    edited November 2016
    welcome back and we all have bad times for a while , and we all have the same problem of Matt Bates winning nearly all flips :-)
  • Options
    jubbjubb Member Posts: 100
    edited November 2016
    flipping against matt bates is at least a 30 70 in his favour .. definitely the worst person to get it in against pre flop haha
  • Options
    Still here and playing a little more lately.

I'm even thinking of starting a new challenge soon.
  • Options
    cowhead said:

Ha, we can't get rid of him.

Welcome back - again - mate, & GL with the challenge.

How's that football team of yours doing?

• Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    Burn.

@hhyftrftdr , you have competition for the position of master TROLL.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

cowhead said:

Ha, we can't get rid of him.

Welcome back - again - mate, & GL with the challenge.

How's that football team of yours doing?

The football is awful mate.

Ive just won a Manchester SPT seat tonight so if you’re there this weekend I’ll say hello.
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264
    I've just lost 90% of my bankroll and I still love the site. Chin up mate, work hard and get back on the grind.
  • Options
    I actually love it too Ads
  • Options
    cowhead said:

I actually love it too Ads

I’m back again. With Stars and Party self imploding with their greed and lack of basic understanding of a business model that is actually worth a toss as well as Sky’s up and coming software updates, I’ve declined ded to play predominantly on Sky again. I’ve been dabbling here and there again and even had a little win in the £750 gtd last Sunday.

I’ve studied and worked on a lot of things lately and feel I’m coming back like a buffalo on steriods.

Watch out and gl at the tables.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    PS - how's that football team of yours doing?

PPS - love you, xx
  • Options
    You troll me every time about my football team Tony.

We're shocking and nailed on to be playing League 1 next season.

If you keep winding me up I'll reg for every DYM you play haha.
  • Options

Noooooooooooooo