You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Break time

2»

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    Nah, just had a glass and a half of milk ;)
  • Options
    Ms_ChipsMs_Chips Member Posts: 256
    edited February 2010
     Response to Re: Break time:
    In Response to Re: Break time : You are watching far too much telly ms chips, you need to "Have a Break" lol
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Now this I do agree with.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Break time:
    Posted by acebarry10
    Return to the tables when it's a half full glass and not a half empty one.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    Posted by acebarry10

That's a lot of chocolate!

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Break time : That's a lot of chocolate !
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I'm going to the shops, brb.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    what did you do with that tenner you stole from under my nose baz in a omaha game last week?? Seriously take a break from the tables if your playing bad and return when refreshed, but still keep in touch with the forums!!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited February 2010
    I seen one time on the t.v this guy had a kit kat and everything was fine again.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    I'm liking you more every day.
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    I am only going to echo what everyone else has said......take a break from the tables but maintain your forum presence....you are the oil on the cog of the chain near the belt that drives the whole thing...gl fella

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    edited February 2010
    tikay have a word with him wont yer he cant go for long we need him here with us hes part of the family,look if i had a big enough br i,d give him some .barry take a break but not for long ok mate
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    I am only going to echo what everyone else has said......take a break from the tables but maintain your forum presence....you are the oil on the cog of the chain near the belt that drives the whole thing...gl fella  
    Posted by Maggiesdad

I guarantee that when you come back to the pokerz you will play so much better than you are at the moment (this is no sleight on you or your game). I just know that it's been true for me, after a while I stop thinking about the small things. Taking a break refreshes you and you come back with a renewed vigor to play well and to your best and it's not a chore anymore trying to think through each and every hand you play.

Gl, see you at the tables. :-)
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited February 2010
    I seen one time on the t.v this guy had a kit kat and everything was fine again.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    No ms chips.......HE KICKED A CAT, lol............not recomended by the way(dissclaimer)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    Hi all

I decided, rather than use my bankroll, I thought I would use some of my points to enter the 7pm freeroll to see if I can get into the doublestack, poker gods willinng :)
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    Hi all I decided, rather than use my bankroll, I thought I would use some of my points to enter the 7pm freeroll to see if I can get into the doublestack, poker gods willinng :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    This is what I usually do. Take a week off and just play freebies. A deep run or two does my confidence the world of good.
  • Options
    warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited February 2010
    Played on the table with JockBMW and also was there when Dude done his stack. Jock was confused about his full house but he was fine with his quad 5's. Dude you know the 10 seater big stakes 2p/4p are brutal lol
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited February 2010
    Played on the table with JockBMW and also was there when Dude done his stack. Jock was confused about his full house but he was fine with his quad 5's. Dude you know the 10 seater big stakes 2p/4p are brutal lol
    Posted by wartic
    Yh, the outdraw rate seems pretty high for me recently.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2010
    Remember u posting that u won an Omaha mtt the other day m8 so u are still doing the right things imo.  Take a couple days off and come back refreshed and ready for action!