You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Strike It Rich On The Cash Tables Tonight!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited February 2010
    Right- I'm owning Brooklands- up £1.23 already after 30 minutes of play.

Sitting on my table is the delightful Lisa-Marie Long who is also in profit to the tune of £1.38.

Fear us presenters. LOL

Gonna start up a new 10 seater now on Timperley.

See you there!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,235
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Strike It Rich On The Cash Tables Tonight!:
    Right- I'm owning Brooklands- up £1.23 already after 30 minutes of play. Sitting on my table is the delightful Lisa-Marie Long who is also in profit to the tune of £1.38. Fear us presenters. LOL Gonna start up a new 10 seater now on Timperley. See you there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Proper playa, you, Rich!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes, thanks for that Tikay.

In reply may I simply say- 4th v 1080th?

• Options
    edited February 2010
    So, I had a very enjoyable night on the cash tables. Gotta say though I do find it hard multi-tabling the 2 tables AND keeping up with the chat.

Anyway, now that I've laid the groundwork in time-honoured tradition with some good old-fashioned excuses, here's the cold, hard facts of the night:

SECOND SESSION 9.15pm-11.15pm

Blinds 10p/20p

Table Brooklands

Starting stack- £20

Exit stack- £21.03

Table Timperley

Starting stack- £20

Exit stack- £6.67.

Yes, it all went a bit wrong on Table Timperley, but that's because I was all-in with a full house and PokerTrev rather inconsiderately called me with QUADS!
    Grrr...

So, my overall result for the night was

Minus £7.73.

Hmmm, well, could have been worse I s'pose. 

4 hours (x 2 tables) of 10p/20p cash and I lost £8. I can live with that I guess, but next time I WILL do better.

Thanks to everyone who played me tonight and railed me. Except for PokerTrev. He can spin on it... ;)

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes, thanks for that Tikay. In reply may I simply say- 4th v 1080th?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    1,180th, actually......
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So, I had a very enjoyable night on the cash tables. Gotta say though I do find it hard multi-tabling the 2 tables AND keeping up with the chat. Anyway, now that I've laid the groundwork in time-honoured tradition with some good old-fashioned excuses, here's the cold, hard facts of the night: SECOND SESSION 9.15pm-11.15pm Blinds 10p/20p Table Brooklands Starting stack- £20 Exit stack- £21.03 Table Timperley Starting stack- £20 Exit stack- £6.67. Yes, it all went a bit wrong on Table Timperley, but that's because I was all-in with a full house and PokerTrev rather inconsiderately called me with QUADS! Grrr... So, my overall result for the night was Minus £7.73. Hmmm, well, could have been worse I s'pose.  4 hours (x 2 tables) of 10p/20p cash and I lost £8. I can live with that I guess, but next time I WILL do better. Thanks to everyone who played me tonight and railed me. Except for PokerTrev. He can spin on it... ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Gotta agree - unbelievably hard, & stressful. I can't recall anything as mentally taxing, when the tables are popping up, & "open" questions are incoming.

I know you were not overly confident about tonight - I'd say that was a great effort.

Well done Bud.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    So, I had a very enjoyable night on the cash tables. Gotta say though I do find it hard multi-tabling the 2 tables AND keeping up with the chat. Anyway, now that I've laid the groundwork in time-honoured tradition with some good old-fashioned excuses, here's the cold, hard facts of the night: SECOND SESSION 9.15pm-11.15pm Blinds 10p/20p Table Brooklands Starting stack- £20 Exit stack- £21.03 Table Timperley Starting stack- £20 Exit stack- £6.67. Yes, it all went a bit wrong on Table Timperley, but that's because I was all-in with a full house and PokerTrev rather inconsiderately called me with QUADS! Grrr... So, my overall result for the night was Minus £7.73. Hmmm, well, could have been worse I s'pose.  4 hours (x 2 tables) of 10p/20p cash and I lost £8. I can live with that I guess, but next time I WILL do better. Thanks to everyone who played me tonight and railed me. Except for PokerTrev. He can spin on it... ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Lol Lol Lol Rich.

Well, I was sat there and pictured you thinking, Trev hasn't hit any of that - and when the other 9 dropped I nearly fell off my chair, but I could still see you saying to yourself he defo hasn,t got the 9 so i'm gonna push. Well you did and all I can say is very unlucky Rich. But at least we won the TKO Leg 3

Cheers for the game m8 promise I won't do it again..............

Pokertrev
    (Official Suite)