You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What Did You Have For Tea Last Night (To Fuel Your Lengthy Poker Session)????

2»

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: What Did You Have For Tea Last Night (To Fuel Your Lengthy Poker Session)????:
    In Response to Re: What Did You Have For Tea Last Night (To Fuel Your Lengthy Poker Session)???? : wrights i hope...yum yum
    Posted by stokefc
    Funnily enough it was yeah! lol
    I've recently rediscovered their goodness since I last had them at school in the mid eighties. These days they're tasty but you don't get the little tubes in them that we got back then. Good ole European Directives done some good for once... ;-) lol

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: What Did You Have For Tea Last Night (To Fuel Your Lengthy Poker Session)????:
    In Response to Re: What Did You Have For Tea Last Night (To Fuel Your Lengthy Poker Session)???? : Funnily enough it was yeah! lol I've recently rediscovered their goodness since I last had them at school in the mid eighties. These days they're tasty but you don't get the little tubes in them that we got back then. Good ole European Directives done some good for once... ;-) lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    That was the tastiest part!! IMHO nothing beats mystery animal intestine for protein and flavour.