You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Starting from £0.00 as off 11/2/10,trying for £150 in 60 days but need proper freerolls to

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Starting from £0.00 as off 11/2/10,trying for £150 in 60 days but need proper freerolls to start my bankroll off?:
    In Response to Starting from £0.00 as off 11/2/10,trying for £150 in 60 days but need proper freerolls to start my bankroll off? : it is possible building a bankroll on this site from nothing. When you join sky poker they credit your account with £1 free if you use bonus code POKER150. You can also gain another £1 by entering VEGAS150. (bonus is credited within 72hrs) The bonuses must be stake once over to be withdrawn . So i believe you will have to play one of the £1 on sky vegas before using it on poker. But this is simple just play low stake black jack doubling up every time you lose till youve bet £1.  HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK    
    Posted by dingdong24
    lol even forum newbies are taking up webbys 'hope this helps'...
  • Options
    dingdong24dingdong24 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Starting from £0.00 as off 11/2/10,trying for £150 in 60 days but need proper freerolls to start my bankroll off?:
    j ezzus am i missing something here !! what rake would us paying punters have to pay , if every tom d ick and harry was to play the no deposit game , get real and put some cash where your ego is plzzzzzz !! rover and out !!
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I am a paying punter. The guy asked a question on how to start a bankroll and i supplied him with a valid answer.
    The offer is only aimed at new customers to try before they buy. Plus he would pay rake on his winnings. so no need to get so touchy feely about it. 

- Zad
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Starting from £0.00 as off 11/2/10,trying for £150 in 60 days but need proper freerolls to start my bankroll off? : I am a paying punter. The guy asked a question on how to start a bankroll and i supplied him with a valid answer. The offer is only aimed at new customers to try before they buy. Plus he would pay rake on his winnings. so no need to get so touchy feely about it.  - Zad
    Posted by dingdong24
    dw irishrover is on his man period
  • Options
    KidPoker3KidPoker3 Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2010
    thanks people,irishrover seriously chill out,it is after all a game.

everyone else i have decided to bite the bullet-have just put £5 on my roll,am starting today so hopefully see you all at the tables,will be on DYM's today,

thanks again,will keep you all posted on my exploits
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Starting from £0.00 as off 11/2/10,trying for £150 in 60 days but need proper freerolls to start my bankroll off? : a blind,deaf , dumb , one legged , one armed , man would not touch  this deal, you having a laugh aint yea ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I am going outside for a cigarette, hopefully one of someone else's.....If i can light it in my pocket, do i win £5?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hi peps just started out,was a bit naughty and went straight for a £1 DYM, i know i know very naughty of me was heading out when 4 of us where left,blinds 400/800,i had 3 bb left and player to my left kept pushing on me, i eventually called one out of annoyance,and he turns over...... AA, i had K9 suited,i hit my 9 on the flop then,oh joy another 9 on the turn,the rest was history,am backing down to 30p DYM's hopefully see some of you soon
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    thanks people,irishrover seriously chill out,it is after all a game. everyone else i have decided to bite the bullet-have just put £5 on my roll,am starting today so hopefully see you all at the tables,will be on DYM's today, thanks again,will keep you all posted on my exploits
    Posted by KidPoker3
    ok  soz gl !
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited February 2010
    Hi Kid
    I have completed and donated it to Catherines Hospice, got £100 for myself from the bet.
    Will now rest for 6 months as it was a grind and got a little boring after a while
    Good luck with yours
    Gary

• Options
    edited February 2010
    update people have grinded up to just under £35 in 9 days,am on target to make it to £150 in 60 days if i -all being well- carry on on the same up turn,

thanks for all your responses and see you at the tables.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Hey - have u really made 35 quid from freerolls? - First post on here read the first and last post, so maybe I missed something...

Surely the hardest part is getting some money to play with, once u have u should do it?

How have u got from 0 to 35? 

Thanx, DOHH
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey - have u really made 35 quid from freerolls? - First post on here read the first and last post, so maybe I missed something... Surely the hardest part is getting some money to play with, once u have u should do it? How have u got from 0 to 35?  Thanx, DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    he deposited five poonds
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yeh Blackfish is right i put a post up a few posts up the page saying that cause their where no proper freerolls i had to deposit £5 jus to get me running but yeh since then just been grinding slowly up,

thanks for your posts guys
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hi guys quick update from last night.

Was playing £1-£2 DYM's,played a fair few last night went to bed and got back on refreshed today-so i thought.

Managed to flush half my bankroll down the drain last night,lost 8 £2DYM's so called it a night.

Came back today thinking my luck must be better and as of 5.21pm today my balance stands at 5p.

Yep its all gone,not going to song and dance like everyone else when they decide to call it a day,just wanted to say thanks for the banter and games everyone i enjoyed it but not entirely sure am cut out for online shennanigans,

thanks again everyone and hope you all have more luck than me.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Wow! U can't quit just as I've started following! - Stick another 5r on n go for it. U shud have called it a night when it started to go badly....

Learn from ya mistakes nxt time

Hope u try again, DOHH
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Hi DOHHHHH yeh i called it a night last night when i was half what i was and thought it couldnt get worse than before-how wronf i was,

yeh,think i will give it another go after having time to reflect,

thanks for the comments DOHHHHHH your a real gentleman,

thanks again

Liam
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    Hi DOHHHHH yeh i called it a night last night when i was half what i was and thought it couldnt get worse than before-how wronf i was, yeh,think i will give it another go after having time to reflect, thanks for the comments DOHHHHHH your a real gentleman, thanks again Liam
    Posted by KidPoker3
    liam you can check out anytime you like m8 ,

but you may never leave !

throw another fiver in ,

your a good lad ,

but this time only use it for 30p double ups ,

this way you can enjoy and have less chance of going broke .

gl m8y ,

soz i was tough on you b4

rover and sorry !
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    You deposited a fiver and look at the fun / hours gameplay you've had, where else are you gonna get that for the price of a couple of beers, so just look at it like a bit of fun and enjoy it
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    rover no probs yet another genuine person,love your post,house on haunted hill or psycho is that from,love it anyways,

thanks for the remarks and will see you all at the tables hopefully,

seems like i could do with some tips from you rollers lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rover is a Good Lad, just wears Dodgy Hats when he plays poker.

So don't take any tips regarding Headwear from him ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    DON'T let him take you to the Supermarket either Liam.