You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

its the first ever big brother heads up / you decide oynutter or miyagi / the choice is yours!

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
as previous threads the voting system remains the same !

you vote who you want to be the winner !

12pm tonight is the deadline for votes ! 

gl oynutter and miyagi !

its been a laugh and life is short !

the line up for celeb big brother this weekend is :

lisa long 

tk

skyrich

richard orford

rossjb14 has made a bigbrother mini movie ,

for tonights  launch   celeb big brother thread  !

enjoy lol !

congrats miyagi you are the first forum big brother winner !!!!! 

ul oynutter !

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010

Pssst! Pssst!

Oy! Mr. Miyagi, This is the Secret Tree Talking.

Your secret mission is:
    To persuade Oynutter that his login has never expired and that he is just Floppin Mental.

The second part of your secret mission is:
    To dress up like pokertrev & blackfish and try to convince him that no one has yet been evicted from the house.

There are some clothes in the lobby for you to use, but don't forget to fold your arms when you wear the suite to make it look more convincing.

If you are successful in your mission, you will be allowed to play online poker in the diary room for 30mins.

• Options
    edited February 2010

Pssst! Pssst!

Oynutter, This is the Secret Tree Talking.

Your secret mission is:
    To persuade Mr. Miyagi that you are just Floppin Mental.

The second part of your secret mission is:
    To pretend that pokertrev & blackfish have not yet been evicted from the house.

You will be allowed in the diary room for 30mins to play online poker and if Mr. Miyagi asks where youve been, tell him that you have been talking to pokertrev and blackfish in the lobby.

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited February 2010
    But I am floppin mental !!  jjjeeeezzzzzuuussss---everyone knows I'm floppin mental, ask sky rich if I'm floppin mental, I got an email from sky mods telling me I'm floppin mental !!---I got banned from the fluppin forum for a whole day for being floppin mental---I am the managing director of floppin mental r us, for flops sake!

One of my blogs had to be edited because it was too floppin mental !!-- I like Lisa marie for flops sake, I'm floppin mental I tell you!

floppin mental is my middle fluppin name mate, but it would'nt fit on my avatar, oyfloppinmentalnutter--see!!!--too floppin long innit?

screaming Lord suche comes round ere for inspirefloppination mate, and always goes home monster raving fluppin loonificated, I can tell you!

Even me Julee is floppin mental, she loves me for flops sake!

Oynutter won the understatement of the year award 1999, presented by Suzie dent from countdown!!

I phoned up Russel brand and told him that his daughters got my floppy bits in a jar next to her bed, for flops sake!!---He went floppin mental, because he thought he was floppin mental till he spoke to me!!

If anyone say's I'm not floppin mental I'll floppin flap the flupper!!

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    Nutter Nutter Nutter
    Oy - OY - OY!
    Nutter
    OY
    Nutter
    OY
    Nutter Nutter Nutter
    OY - OY - OY!

Too floppin right!

x
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    My little brother once said my car won't go 140 mph, so I drove it down a fluppin cliff with a floppin shock proof video camera pointing at the speedometer--- He never floppin said it again, I can tell you!!
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: its the first ever big brother heads up / you decide oynutter or miyagi / the choice is yours!:
    But I am floppin mental !!  jjjeeeezzzzzuuussss---everyone knows I'm floppin mental, ask sky rich if I'm floppin mental, I got an email from sky mods telling me I'm floppin mental !!---I got banned from the fluppin forum for a whole day for being floppin mental---I am the managing director of floppin mental r us, for flops sake!   One of my blogs had to be edited because it was too floppin mental !!-- I like Lisa marie for flops sake, I'm floppin mental I tell you!  floppin mental is my middle fluppin name mate, but it would'nt fit on my avatar, oyfloppinmentalnutter--see!!!--too floppin long innit? screaming Lord suche comes round ere for inspirefloppination mate, and always goes home monster raving fluppin loonificated, I can tell you!  Even me Julee is floppin mental, she loves me for flops sake! Oynutter won the understatement of the year award 1999, presented by Suzie dent from countdown!! I phoned up Russel brand and told him that his daughters got my floppy bits in a jar next to her bed, for flops sake!!---He went floppin mental, because he thought he was floppin mental till he spoke to me!! If anyone say's I'm not floppin mental I'll floppin flap the flupper!!
    Posted by oynutter
    wow uve actually snapped... crazy crazy guy!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    my little brother and his girlfriend fell asleep in my car, so I drove them 250 miles to Derbyshire and told them to go and pick me some magic mushrooms!!!--I'm floppin mad I tell you!!!
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: its the first ever big brother heads up / you decide oynutter or miyagi / the choice is yours!:
    My little brother once said my car won't go 140 mph, so I drove it down a fluppin cliff with a floppin shock proof video camera pointing at the speedometer--- He never floppin said it again, I can tell you!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Frankly Nutter I'm not floppin surprised. Did you drink all of the Duff beer that night too?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I don't even bother drinking duff flopwit beer!!-- I drink half frozen special brew with champagne and vodka chasers!!---and if I can't do that, I drink blackcurrant ribena!!!---I'm floppin mental me!

And I don't floppin enjoy drinking sensibly either!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    But I am floppin mental !!  jjjeeeezzzzzuuussss---everyone knows I'm floppin mental, ask sky rich if I'm floppin mental, I got an email from sky mods telling me I'm floppin mental !!---I got banned from the fluppin forum for a whole day for being floppin mental---I am the managing director of floppin mental r us, for flops sake!   One of my blogs had to be edited because it was too floppin mental !!-- I like Lisa marie for flops sake, I'm floppin mental I tell you!  floppin mental is my middle fluppin name mate, but it would'nt fit on my avatar, oyfloppinmentalnutter--see!!!--too floppin long innit? screaming Lord suche comes round ere for inspirefloppination mate, and always goes home monster raving fluppin loonificated, I can tell you!  Even me Julee is floppin mental, she loves me for flops sake! Oynutter won the understatement of the year award 1999, presented by Suzie dent from countdown!! I phoned up Russel brand and told him that his daughters got my floppy bits in a jar next to her bed, for flops sake!!---He went floppin mental, because he thought he was floppin mental till he spoke to me!! If anyone say's I'm not floppin mental I'll floppin flap the flupper!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Well after that performance, youv'e got me convinced. lol. lol. lol.

Nice work - I think you is definately a nutter initt!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    big brother security announcement

webby has successfully fought off,

the guys with the straitjacket,

that came to take our beloved oynutter away.

mmmm normal service resumes,

please take off the flowery dress miyagi ty !

• Options
    edited February 2010
    fluppin straight jacket is it? hahahahahahaha-- the last time some flopwit dingdong tried to put a straight jacket on me, I pulled a floppin fire-door off its hinges and splattered the fluppers all over the floppin cell with it !!
     Have you ever seen someone trying to pick their teeth up with a broken arm--hahahahahaha

I'M FLOPPIN MENTAL I TELL YOU !!!!!
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited February 2010
    Day 3 - Mr Miyagi is hiding under the kitchen table as oynutter is really crazy
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    big brother emergency announcement 

please put down the knife oynutter,

thank you,

we have left some valium for you in the diary room ,

miyagi are you ok ?

you will find a first aid kit in the bathroom cabinet !

oynutter you are on a yellow card !

• Options
    edited February 2010
    I am ok physically that was just tomato sauce all over my vest.

However, emotionally I am not ok.

Everyone I fall in love with inside the house leaves me :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    big brother treat

miyagi if you look out the kitchen window now,

you will see your first love blackfish,

in his thomas the tank boxer shorts,

no treats for you oynutter you were a naughty boy !

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    Day Too in the Big Brutha Hoose and Mr Miyagi is Gannin to the Die-Ree Room.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    big brother treat miyagi if you look out the kitchen window now, you will see your first love blackfish, in his thomas the tank boxer shorts, no treats for you oynutter you were a naughty boy !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    That has certainly give me a lift :D

Now, we can crack on with Naked Friday!  but as it is cold I am keeping my socks on.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: its the first ever big brother heads up / you decide oynutter or miyagi / the choice is yours! : That has certainly give me a lift :D Now, we can crack on with Naked Friday!  but as it is cold I am keeping my socks on.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    now you are showing your age,

that is leaving your socks on !
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    Will it still be a Treat if Thomas turns 3-Dimensional?