You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTPeeeeeeee

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,246
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight is my PTP evening, & I'll be playing on Omaha Cash Tables, 2 at a time, starting at 2p - 4p & gradually moving up every half hour or so, so I hope to end up on the 50p £1 or even higher, gulp. 

I may take a short break from the Omaha when I play tonight's Open - my favourite Comp of the week, the £7,000 Guaranteed Double Stack, though on my current form, I'll be back playing Omaha within 10 minutes.

My Tourney "form" is dire right now, I seem to make the wrong plays at the wrong time, & I'm losing my flips, so I'll be trying that bit harder tonight.

I caught a bit of last night's Show with James & Ed, whilst Lisa was on a phone-in, she'd evidently busted early from the 8pm, and she said "but at least I never exited 1st, as tikay did last week". Then James chimed in with a tikay rub about my age. It never ends.......and in truth, I hope it never does.

Hope to see some of you tonight. If I'm slow to answer questions, please bear with me, it's not easy to 2-Table Omaha & answer complicated "open" questions from both Tables at the same time. Thanks.

Later, then.

Comments

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited February 2010
    I was thinking of playing the orford deepstack tonight, may have just changed my mind tho may shock you with some more stunningly bad play at the omaha tables
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited February 2010
    Good luck tonight mate - won't be on the tables myself even though I have a craving for a bit of Omaha, got a live tourney tonight - will be nice to play live again after this week online lol!!
    Anyway mate, good luck and I hope you don't get to many obscure questions in PTP tonight ha ha!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPeeeeeeee:
    I was thinking of playing the orford deepstack tonight, may have just changed my mind tho may shock you with some more stunningly bad play at the omaha tables
    Posted by 35suited
    Good man! See you later.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Good luck tonight mate - won't be on the tables myself even though I have a craving for a bit of Omaha, got a live tourney tonight - will be nice to play live again after this week online lol!! Anyway mate, good luck and I hope you don't get to many obscure questions in PTP tonight ha ha!!
    Posted by dylan12
    Thanks Bud.

I ENJOY obscure questions, I could field them all day & all night, but in the Chat Boxes, they are VERY difficult to answer properly.

We were playing the other night, a a Gentleman asked me to evaluate the relative value of cash for points in Cash Games as opposed to SNG's, as there appeared to be a 9.37% difference in their value......I tried to compose an answer, it was taking me ages, as the Tables were popping up & down, but before I could finish, he typed in the chat box, "tikay, did you not see my question?".....

Another Gent explained a very complex Ruling in a Live Game, & wondered what my take was.

It's just so hard to answer them properly, & give due respect to the question in a chat box. I usually ask them if they will Post it on the "Ask tikay" thread, as I do - I really do - enjoy fielding questions.

I hope what I'm saying here is not taken the wrong way, I love the PTP nights, but all the PTP-ers find "open" questions a real struggle.

Have a good weekend Bud.

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    I like the sound of the £7k DS so may see you there :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I like the sound of the £7k DS so may see you there :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Good man. Fancy a "fun" Last Longer?

The one who busts first has to make a Post saying "I Love ducks" or "I Love Bet Lynch aka Lisa"?

Anyone else fancy a forum-based forfeit-style Last-Longer?

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    Wait till I get through the semi :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPeeeeeeee : Good man. Fancy a "fun" Last Longer? The one who busts first has to make a Post saying "I Love ducks" or "I Love Bet Lynch aka Lisa"? Anyone else fancy a forum-based forfeit-style Last-Longer?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    If I'm in then I'm definitely up for it yeah!

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPeeeeeeee : Good man. Fancy a "fun" Last Longer? The one who busts first has to make a Post saying "I Love ducks" or "I Love Bet Lynch aka Lisa"? Anyone else fancy a forum-based forfeit-style Last-Longer?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    If I'm in then I'm definitely up for it yeah!

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited February 2010
    I've just registered, so count me in for the Last Longer challenge.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You got it Steve!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Count me in 2 :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

You're in Bazza.

Pressure!
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Tikay how can you play 2/4p, you being a poker millionaire... playing below your limits right? lol :0
  • Options
    edited February 2010

If you guys on the L-L lose, I expect you to do the forfeit, right? I can't be doing with folks who don't do their forfeits.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tikay how can you play 2/4p, you being a poker donkey... playing above your limits right? lol :0
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    FYP
  • Options
    edited February 2010

First Omaha Cash Table, is "Lorient", 2p-4p.

Currently, err, empty.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Table now FULL. Took 2 minutes! They can smell valooooooo

Will open another Table now, "Wem".
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tikay how can you play 2/4p, you being a poker millionaire... playing below your limits right? lol :0
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Hi

tikay has to as PTP :)
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited February 2010
    I would be joining but my 'roll has taken somewhat of a bashing this week, and I don't think it could take another session of omaha.  I do hope I haven't dissapointed you too much.  Maybe next week.