You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTPeeeeeeee

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,246
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPeeeeeeee:
    I bet some rogue reminded Lisa-Marie of your Primo performance to deflect the attention off her early exit from The Open, ahem. I should be going up to Luton Friday afternoon, for you Friday is play Saturday is work.  For me Friday will be learn how to play live, Saturday, continue to learn how to play live! Maybe a thread should be started in the SPT forum to find out which players are going to be there Friday?
    Posted by Machka
    Yes - if there's not already one there, I agree, start one.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Out in 121 AJ v KK which held.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Good effort Steve.

So are you the Lasterest Longerest Winner?
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Right, 5p - 10p Omaha Cash is next, & I've opened Table Bromley, which is eerily empty.

And I'm about £14 down on the night, after my Main Event Fiasco, so I'll be turning the aggro dial up a notch. To about 2%. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Bromley now FULL, so I've opened a new 5p-10p Omaha Cash Table, "Madeley". It's empty at the mo.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

My oppos on one Table have the names "Paddington", "Waterloo", "St Pancras", "Victoria", & "Bormingham New St".
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited February 2010
    My oppos on one Table have the names "Paddington", "Waterloo", "St Pancras", "Victoria", & "Bormingham New St".
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh oh, Tikay's talking railways again, run everybody run.....save yourselfs
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oddly there is no one railing the table. ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPeeeeeeee : Oh oh, Tikay's talking railways again, run everybody run.....save yourselfs
    Posted by rossjb14
    No - STATIONS!
  • Options
    edited February 2010

OK, all done. The 5p-10p went OK, made a small profit, £26 staked, £33.90 returned, so covered myself on both Omaha sessions, but done £16 in the 8pm Tourney. A loss of about £8 on the night I think. Mr Murdoch can sleep easily.

The Omaha was "interesting", we had a Hold Em player at the Table with some unbelievably creative starting hands, then Brownndog arrived with his foot hard to the floor. I doubled down against him, then back up v him, he's got a real aggro game.

Good fun, & I had planned to play on my own Account after my PTP was finished, but I'm a bit too tired, so that's that for tonight.

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    I love ducks & I love Bet Lynch AKA Lisa-Marie!

Think I finished 404th after a MASSIVE misunderstanding AA vs QQ and villains flopped Q.