You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Turbo DYM,s???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Turbo DYM,s???:
    Most of the players that play turbos are rakeback players. Also they are not turbos they play more like superturbos comparing them to other sites. Alot of regs have a roi of 0 to 1% over 1000s of games. The best reg i can find has a roi of 3.3% last time i checked so thats a winrate of around 57% at 5.50s. But they are few and far between. in my experiance alot of the normals do not run for 30mins anymore. Players now know what they are doing and they last on average 35 to 40 especially plo8s. Turbos last 10 to 12 mins.  The best normal 5.50s dym players have a roi around 10% so if you one table you can nearly fit 3 in the same time. But the turbo player will make 3x the points so this is where they are making the money. There is alot less winning players at turbos dyms than there is at normals. This is simple the rake on sky is too much for these sorts of games. Other sites charge slighty less for these quick games. But with double points does make them little more beatable if you add the rb on. Even some of the best dym players on the site have minus figures playing these. I dabbled in these over the last month or so at the 1.15 and 2.25 level for the triple point/double point promo and have played over 400 with a winrate of over 60%. I dont think this winrate is sustabable long term.  My tips are you cannot sit tight in these you have to get invovled quickly open your range right from the off. JJ in a normal dym is prob a fold in level one. It now becomes a call against alot of players. 
    Posted by stuarty117
    That's interesting
    I think I have seen 2 players ever with an roi at 10% over a decent sample in all time on Sky at all stakes
  • Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Turbo DYM,s??? : That's interesting I think I have seen 2 players ever with an roi at 10% over a decent sample in all time on Sky at all stakes
    Posted by Jac35
    2 guys are on the scope leaderboard for this year with a 10% roi at 5.50 normals over there time. Just checked and one has dropped to just under 10. Also i know of another with 12% but i think they only 1 table but still if fantastic stats.
  • Options
    cyallcyall Member Posts: 24
    edited December 2016
    How when sky fixes every game you  i.e. Sky cheat
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,264
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Turbo DYM,s??? : Before RB and bonuses i'd be surprised if these are all that beatable, the odd person seems to be able to beat 5s for 1-2%. but browsing around sharkscope most graphs i see are losing 
    Posted by nickd49931
    I,m coming to this conclusion myself. There is 1 guy who has been on 3.3% for some time over a large amount of games and there are 1 or 2 others who seem to be beating it slightly but also play russian roulettes to boost their points which knocks their ROI down. I,ve had to do the same and its knocked me down 1/2 percent in 1 night.

I,ve played a few hundred of them now and am above 55% cash rate but with a cpl of regs on the table it soon drops and their hard to avoid on here - it seems when 1 leaves a session another 1 comes in and starts theres

I suppose they are beatable with careful table selection but your never gonna get any where near the volume in to make it worthwile