You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker is a joke

07100710 Member Posts: 7
edited December 2016 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Sky poker is on interested in the rake.........if you play very regulary and you are onto a winner.....thats the only way you will profit on this sit!!!!!! Casual players....you will cash th odd few tournies, but will defo get more bad beats than the regulars...... no doubt everyone on this forum will disagree, and they are all regular players.... (there is a clique on this forum as well).....sick of hearing all the c%$p that " there is so many hands dealt your gonna get the odd bad beat..........its a joke..... so come on you sky joker poker lovers......give us your best defence......I have no doubt you lot will try your best to belittle me...............but hey ohhh

Comments

• Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited December 2016
    I would never belittle you and why would I, you have your opinion at least this forum allows you do so best wishes I send you x
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited December 2016
    2 x 60p games since 2013
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,468
    edited December 2016
    In Response to sky poker is a joke:
    Sky poker is on interested in the rake.........if you play very regulary and you are onto a winner.....thats the only way you will profit on this sit!!!!!! Casual players....you will cash th odd few tournies, but will defo get more bad beats than the regulars...... no doubt everyone on this forum will disagree, and they are all regular players.... (there is a clique on this forum as well).....sick of hearing all the c%$p that " there is so many hands dealt your gonna get the odd bad beat..........its a joke..... so come on you sky joker poker lovers......give us your best defence......I have no doubt you lot will try your best to belittle me...............but hey ohhh
    Posted by 0710

Hello 0710,

Some of your  suspicions are correct, Sky poker is  interested in rake but thats code for cake.

And the cake baking competitions, on the quiet , are cherry good .
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited December 2016
    Posted by 0710

parody (/ˈpærədi/; also called a spoofsend-uptake-off, or lampoon) is a work created to imitate, make fun of, or comment on an original work—its subject, author, style, or some other target—by means of satiric or ironic imitation. As the literary theorist Linda Hutcheonputs it, "parody … is imitation, not always at the expense of the parodied text." Another critic, Simon Dentith, defines parody as "any cultural practice which provides a relatively polemicalallusive imitation of another cultural production or practice."[1] Parody may be found in art or culture, including literaturemusic (although "parody" in music has an earlier, somewhat different meaning than for other art forms), animationgaming, and film.

whats the 2nd act?

• Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2016
    Great first post, obvs rigged the 2 60p dym's you played...outrage

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke:
    In Response to sky poker is a joke : A  parody  ( / ˈ p ær ə d i / ; also called a  spoof ,  send-up ,  take-off , or  lampoon ) is a work created to imitate, make fun of, or comment on an  original work —its subject, author, style, or some other target—by means of  satiric  or  ironic   imitation . As the literary theorist  Linda Hutcheon puts it, "parody … is imitation, not always at the expense of the parodied text." Another critic, Simon Dentith, defines parody as "any cultural practice which provides a relatively  polemical allusive imitation of another cultural production or practice." [1]  Parody may be found in art or culture, including  literature ,  music  (although "parody" in music has an earlier, somewhat different meaning than for other art forms),  animation ,  gaming , and  film .   whats the 2nd act?
    Posted by churchy18
    Crikey! was the off license shut tonight?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I would never belittle you and why would I, you have your opinion at least this forum allows you do so best wishes I send you x
    Posted by paige55

Get your fact right idiot....... this is what i mean about the clique!!!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Great first post, obvs rigged the 2 60p dym's you played...outrage
    Posted by Snuffer
    another idot who needs to get facts right
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2016
    Do me next :)
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    edited December 2016
    Do me next :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

No thanks ; )

• Options
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : another idot who needs to get facts right
    Posted by 0710

So like I said..........all regular players come on sticking up for sky.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited December 2016
    Enlighten us about the facts then please, do you play cash?

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2016
    We're such a cliche.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,618
    edited December 2016
     Sky Poker is not a joke ..... their serious.  

• Options
    BlackpumaBlackpuma Member Posts: 203
    edited December 2016
    I could tell you about all the bad beats i had last night but then id have to tell you about all the run good i had thursday night so i wont bother 
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited December 2016
    Is there anymore concrete evidence?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,618
    edited December 2016
    If "Black" is the only Colour ....... there is no choice.  Oop's there is Black.
  • Options
    xjeremyxxjeremyx Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2016
    Is there anymore concrete evidence?
    Posted by chilling

You would need to check with Tikay about this.

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited December 2016
    Posted by 0710
    What about me i am regular, every morning about the same time.
    And still a losing player.
    All the best.
    Rainman215. 
    P.S NO BAD BEATS IN DEEPSTACKS.
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited December 2016
    Posted by 0710

Been a rgular for years but still only playing micro stakes cash, take away my highroller cash prize my sharkscope would be break even roughly now i'm sure a lot of my MTT exits involve more dominating A or generally higher cards.