You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker is a joke

2»

Comments

• Options
    mallrat12mallrat12 Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2016
    In Response to sky poker is a joke:
    Sky poker is on interested in the rake.........if you play very regulary and you are onto a winner.....thats the only way you will profit on this sit!!!!!! Casual players....you will cash th odd few tournies, but will defo get more bad beats than the regulars...... no doubt everyone on this forum will disagree, and they are all regular players.... (there is a clique on this forum as well).....sick of hearing all the c%$p that " there is so many hands dealt your gonna get the odd bad beat..........its a joke..... so come on you sky joker poker lovers......give us your best defence......I have no doubt you lot will try your best to belittle me...............but hey ohhh
    Posted by 0710

Your absolutely spot on! Stopped playing on Sky for a few months for this very reason, last week started back and still the same old cra p.  With the exception of maybe one or two sit and go's ive been rivered out of every tournament, DYM, etc. last one still fresh in my mind, had pocket aces raised fairly big got the inevitable call, fairly dry board guy shoves i call he has 10 4 off and flopped a pair of tens and yep u guessed it rivered a four, absolute joke! Wont be back this time.
  • Options
    UDirtyRATUDirtyRAT Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke:
    In Response to sky poker is a joke : Your absolutely spot on! Stopped playing on Sky for a few months for this very reason, last week started back and still the same old cra p.  With the exception of maybe one or two sit and go's ive been rivered out of every tournament, DYM, etc. last one still fresh in my mind, had pocket aces raised fairly big got the inevitable call, fairly dry board guy shoves i call he has 10 4 off and flopped a pair of tens and yep u guessed it rivered a four, absolute joke! Wont be back this time.
    Posted by mallrat12
    i agree with you mallrat but dont leave us rats have to stick together
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,468
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke:
    In Response to sky poker is a joke : Your absolutely spot on! Stopped playing on Sky for a few months for this very reason, last week started back and still the same old cra p.  With the exception of maybe one or two sit and go's ive been rivered out of every tournament, DYM, etc. last one still fresh in my mind, had pocket aces raised fairly big got the inevitable call, fairly dry board guy shoves i call he has 10 4 off and flopped a pair of tens and yep u guessed it rivered a four, absolute joke! Wont be back this time.
    Posted by mallrat12

Cool story.