You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Site Problems Last Night (19th Feb)

2»

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited February 2010
    its not every week its every **** day
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited February 2010
    lets all moan about it lol
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2010
      mickey got refund for that tourney,not entering any more yet tho just in case.lobby seems to be back working now ??              where's the yellow banner when you need it lol     
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys,

everything should be sorted now and running smoothly. we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience!

if you feel you lost out please get in touch with customer care (using the links in the opening post).

thanks again guys

• Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited February 2010
    lol how about an inconvenience freeroll..... my spelling gets better lol
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Site Problems Last Night (19th Feb):
    Hey guys, everything should be sorted now and running smoothly. we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience! if you feel you lost out please get in touch with customer care (using the links in the opening post). thanks again guys
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    cheers rich , for the moment  lol
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited February 2010
    still no refund in my account. and yes ie been in touch with cc.
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2010

i entered the 7k semi game and have not got in it refunded me but thats not the point now

i cant buy in to the game direct thats why i play the semi forthe chance but now have no chance of getting in the game

i think its wrong now last times it has happened i been playin dym chip leader in a coupleof them buy the time i get back i get blinded out cos they get back be4 me and all i get is my stack back what is the point

might be time to look somewhere else to play
  • Options
    warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited February 2010

biggest time i had an issue it was my fault not sky's they were as good as gold. I will keep the faith

• Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Site Problems Last Night (19th Feb):
     i entered the 7k semi game and have not got in it refunded me but thats not the point now  i cant buy in to the game direct thats why i play the semi forthe chance but now have no chance of getting in the game  i think its wrong now last times it has happened i been playin dym chip leader in a coupleof them buy the time i get back i get blinded out cos they get back be4 me and all i get is my stack back what is the point  might be time to look somewhere else to play
    Posted by ckd
    +1
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited February 2010
    rich is there gonna be something else that sky are going to try and do to avoid all these "site problems"?

when it does happen all we do hear is please go see customer service and if you have been affected you will be refunded, to be honest you dont after be playing on a table to be affected, i was gambling on the sports and wanted to place a bet to cover my original bet but guess what couldnt get a bet on because of skybet performing like a joke as usual lately!

are you gonna offer us better words of wisdom to keep us playing here and gambling here or just say the same words everytime?
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2010

i play alot on here day and night every day  and as i said above its a joke now

totaly agree webby always the same  and cs never have a clue so whats the point in contacting them 

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    I saw a post about Sky not working at about 4:30pm I think (yest Fri), I started playing at about 5:30pm, didn't have a single problem right through to when I logged off at 6:15am this morning!