You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH- TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW THREAD

Comments

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited February 2010
    LOL no now i have it after the recent forfeit in tko TK is heard to be saying to Lisa Marie and Rich ohhhhh you are awful but i like  you (ala larry grayson)
  • Options
    GigglezGigglez Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    Tikay dressing up as a Russian custom official
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Lol Tikay finally come out of Closet!

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW THREAD:
    Tikay dressing up as a Russian custom official
    Posted by Gigglez
    What a superb memory you must have Mr Gigglez! To be fair, I still remember it vividly....

It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

I don't judge these Comps, but that is so clever!

Well done you. And if you watch the end of the forfeit, it becomes even more uncanny as to the Russian Customs man......
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited February 2010
    Tikay can you check your pms in 5 mins please :)
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited February 2010
    I was wondering If wearing the rubber gloves was part of the trauma therapy TK - face your fear and so on!
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited February 2010
    looking forward to the show been in morroco for two weeks hope your are both well

best i can come up with is

tikay auditioning for mother hens role in this years panto

god thats bad
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    Tikay is saying, "When Lisa-Marie dressed me up for the TKO2 forfeit and mentioned rubbers, I thought my luck had changed."
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Or, if you want one you can probably say on tv...

Tikay is saying, "What! TKO2 Forfeit? No one is going to make me get changed and look foolish."

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited February 2010
    In Response to MASTERCASH- TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW THREAD:
    Afternoon all, Yes, it's that time of the week again when Tikay and I accompany you through a double-whammy of cash and high-end poker, with live cash action AND the creme de la creme of the site battling it out to become the Total Player. So, first up is MASTERCASH- kicking off live at 8pm on Channel 865 and via the homepage video player- tonight chock-full of all the natural cash goodness you need on the microstakes tables 5p/10p and 15p/30p. So get yourself on Mastercash tables 3 and 4 for Hour one, and 5 and 6 for Hour 2 if you want your play featured on the show tonight. At around 9.40pm we all become Peeping Toms as we voyeuristically watch the biggest cash pots of the week on Sky Poker go down. Please check with your medical practitioner before watching, as it's not for the faint-hearted! And then at 10, it's Total Player, where this week, we'll be catching our breath and looking back on the competition so far, before looking ahead to see what's in store for the last 9 players- all vying for that amazing Word Series of Poker $10,000 package. That's the form then and, as ever, we need YOUR input to really make the shows. So, email on skyopen@bskyb.com, text on 84846 or, better still, post your comments and questions on here. To get things rolling today, I've got a little caption comp for us. With a book prize for the funniest one. "Winning At Cash Came Poker" by Carl 'The Dean' Sampson. This dodgy photo was handed to me by an anonymous source this week. Yes, it is what you think it is. The most respected man in the poker business...in drag. So, what's the caption? Or what is Tikay saying? All suggestions will be read out on the show tonight! Lol and enjoy!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Guys,

Just caught this and i couldnt believe my eyes, finally revealed, the long lost love child of Hilda Ogden and Ronnie Corbert.

Nice to see you after a bit of a break.

col
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tikay is saying, "But I look ridiculous, a pink top with black trousers?"
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited February 2010

Hi De Hi campers! - tikay doing his Peggy audition for Hi-de-Hi

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Richard, Lisa-Marie, Ed, DP, Matt, James, Sarah, David, Mark and Trevor are saying, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Richard is saying, "I've seen All Creatures Great and Small and I'm pretty sure it's just cows that need help giving birth, not ducks".
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited February 2010
    tk my dear, i will  come  on a day out with you 2 see the ducks matt dosent no what hes missing ,but only if you wear that georgous outfit in your pic ok is that a deal.anjie xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010

tk looks like a camp superhero ,

captain tubberman
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010
    All suggestions will be read out on the show tonight!

^^^^^^^
    Not really true MR Orford!!  ^^^^^^^^

Well done Machka BTW
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited February 2010
    Hi Rich  and TK Bingo Bill is a player to behold i can tell you many a story but he is a lovely guy to boot too
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TY Max
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW THREAD:
    TY Max
    Posted by Machka
    Congrats Machka, well deserved mate.