You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,425
    Mm! now what shall I do while waiting sense & sensibility.

https://youtu.be/kD8WFEfP88M
    goldon said:

Getting Colder .......... Freeze my Assets

. ......... pif
    lesson learnt logged & stored .......... don't kick the Tiger.
    Put a Sparkler in your life

My diet and weight loss had good & bad results.

Good....... I feel fitter, healthier and Happy.

Bad.......... My friends don't recognise me anymore and walk passed, my Bank want I.D.

Donald can't duck this one.

Just goes to show any American Joe can become President of the United States.

Next Election we are sending ......

Kylie Minogue would have quit music if 'Golden' hadn't been successful.

Amaze yourself
    Uncover your ethnic origins and find new relatives with our simple DNA test.
    Only£49‎

Order now get two kits for £79 test your neighbour just in case.
    Barking

Fish out of water me, my Poker guide dog "Ozzie" let me down fell asleep when I needed him most. freeroll biscuit only today. woof
    So they want to vaccinate everyone with something that could go either way , you could grow hairs on the palms of your hands or your skin turn blue like Avatar Never stop Cov

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
    goldon said:

So they want to vaccinate everyone with something that could go either way , you could grow hairs on the palms of your hands or your skin turn blue like Avatar Never stop Cov

I know a few on this forum with hairs on the palm of their hands.
    Had my hairs surgically removed during prostate operation. cough!

Captain Tom said, he would rather make friend out of an enemy than enemy out of a friend. What the chances you and no name. ?

Come back " Misterpj " we need colourful characters on the Forum.

Got warmer today missing the " Chilling " factor on here.
    So we're all gonna be so grateful to the Government for allowing us Christmas.
    Still no mass Lime Pits full of bodies ..... no Funeral Directors screaming they can't cope.

Strange given we have Pandemic with 49 thousand UK & 50 million world wide dead.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited November 2020
    Vaccine my a rse.
    Think it goes in the arm....... but whatever floats your boat.
    Government Health Officers recommended N.H.S Dentist use Mercury Fillings.

How Mercury Fillings Poison Your Body
    If you have a silver filling, every time you chew a small amount of mercury from your filling (about 2-20 micrograms a day) is released into your body.

Chewing gum is especially problematic as it releases an even greater amount of mercury into your system. An increase in temperature in your mouth, for instance when you drink hot coffee or tea, will also encourages the release of mercury vapors in your mouth.
    The Dangers of Mercury Fillings
    The effects of mercury-laden fillings are scary. These fillings are one of the top contributing causes to mercury poisoning. This can cause a wide range of problems, including tremors, insomnia, headaches, nerve damage, kidney problems, and respiratory failure.

In one recent study by the University of Washington, researchers found that the low-level release of mercury toxins into the body from a dental tooth filling can lead to long-term brain damage.

It’s important to note that pregnant women and those who plan to get pregnant are especially at risk. This is due to mercury exposure being proven to have a devastating impact on the health of unborn fetuses and children.

What to Do if You Have a Silver Filling
    Mercury is poisonous to your body and it definitely should not be in your mouth. The longer you have silver fillings in your mouth, the more mercury you likely have in your body and the more it will affect your health.

Although it will be difficult to remove the mercury already in your system, you can prevent it from continuing to build.

Your best option is to remove your amalgam fillings as soon as you can.

Removing silver fillings and replacing them with a safe, non-toxic material is a common dental procedure. Always make sure you have this painless procedure completed by an experienced holistic dentist who understands how to safely and effectively remove amalgam fillings.

So do I need the new Covid Vaccine injection to save my life.............