You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Chill ....... Having Trump remove the Wall before he goes....... so no support propping up horse with no name .

• Options
    When I go for the Jab will I have to wear lampshade on my head. ?

• Options
    This is (Not) about who open's the most Threads.

It's about "King of the Castle"

Who can talk the "Best" Gibberish

and the winner is-------------( .......................)

• Options
    Chill your Thread ......" Give it to me straight. Cut the C..P "..... sounds like Elton John song.
  • Options
    goldon said:

goldon said:

Mysterious metal monolith found in the wilds of Utah by team ...

Kubrick or some D ick 2001: A Space Odyssey. Now you see it.

Now you don't.

So Vandals erected it, Media demolished it, name of Conservation stop sightseers traveling to see it thus damaging the environment in the Area.

America got great track record on saving the Planet .........nearly as good as China.
    UK just as bad shipping it else where, out of sight green bins going to land fill.

luck I don't do serious............cough!
  • Options
    Barbie in the news , real life human barbie girls taking the Crown.

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

Chill ....... Having Trump remove the Wall before he goes....... so no support propping up horse with no name .

I’m a one man band goldon,I need no supporting.

Incidentally, researching through a fair amount of info, it shows that folks in the 70’s and 80’s can be a lot more healthy than folks 20yrs upwards.
    I noticed you mucked in on some building work a while back,good on yer.

• Options
    Think my jest picture ( not aimed at you ) missed the mark can't win em all.

How much nicer the Forum is without the Spitting ........ you can agree to disagree in a civil manner ....... the Wolf pack is getting smaller and the ring leaders visible.
    The Forum needs colourful characters like you Vespa MisterPJ yes, even PJ.

Swampy is like the Tom cat next door strutting about Meowing all the time, teasing sitting on the fence spraying it's squirt everywhere, territorial. He doesn't like me commenting on his Thread as I spoil the Continuity with my Posh gibberish. cough!

My two Boys chip of the Block, they have son's of their own and tell me know what I had to put up with when they were young. Granddaughter now fill's the gap not having Daughter of our own, sob! enjoyed sharing her growing up time. Young Lady now.

You my Age Concern Officer.

I try to stay active walking the dog helps, as for age I'm older than Mr T...... that's saying something. Yep!
    I'm an old boy pretending to be young........lost my mid-night exercise with Prostate removal so took up running mainly to alleviate work related stress. You don't gain or lose fitness overnight so after couple years did few Marathons but stopped now, nothing to prove anymore would end up with knee injuries hip problems ect, if continued. Nice you are back posting, missed you and also miss my other puppies.

As I'm old it's nice friends pop in now and again to cheer me up. thank you.
    Can you do the shopping next week as Tesco started to charge for delivery. ?
  • Options
    When I lose my sense of humour and Fun then I'm Old and time for Dignitas.
  • Options
    Beauty is in the eye.......they look perfect to me

• Options

There is no cure and no vaccine for this viral infection.

Swamp Fever - Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis ...wagwalking.com › Conditions
    Swamp fever, or equine infectious anemia (EIA), is caused by an RNA retrovirus. ... There is no recommended treatment and no vaccine to limit the spread of this phenomenon.

Run for you're lives.............

• Options
    Perfectly Safe designed built by award winning Architects & passed stringent safety checks carried out by Titanic engineers. Car drivers happy to drive across. see pic. !

• Options
    Some of the world's smallest monkeys have been born at Chester Zoo… and they're twins!
    Their no bigger than a Ping Pong ball ......... Dad called Baldrick wonder what the twins names will be.

• Options
    Nice looking in the mirror ..... nearly right first time....... Sand Banksy.!

https://youtu.be/ezKxoQ3EUeU
  • Options
    goldon said:

Nice looking in the mirror ..... nearly right first time....... Sand Banksy.!

https://youtu.be/ezKxoQ3EUeU

2 for a tenner from B&Q.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    They come in grow bag ... overnight success.

• Options
  • Options
    First Care Home to get Vaccine Jab residents now out & about ........

• Options
    I don’t think you mind a bit of cloggage,so I’ll leave Lucy’s thread alone.
    I’m a bit concerned about the England fans travelling to Partick in 1872.
    Partick it seems, never had a station for another 20 years.
    It’s a long trot by horse and cart.
    A tram is not a train.

• Options
    I know I said I was old ........ but before my time ........ just.!