You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,611
    Name calling is so "Yesterday" me finks!
  • Options
    In my Defence I call ...... "Mumsie" translator of gibberish, ramblings, idiocies.

I'm still waiting for him to start my "Go fund me" page Village Idiot needs help.
  • Options
    Along with my Puppies we feel the love.........
  • Options
    'EU doing everything to make Brexit a failure!' Britons fury as UK lorry drivers quit
  • Options
    Trip down to Electric Avenue......and make the prices higher. all sing - along
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Our Council offices are still closed most days, on the day they are open nobody to speak to or answer your questions, you are referred to online Gov.co your Council which send you back auto reply, then never hear from them. Send second Email same thing. Third we get Covid restrictions in operation plus back log overload. Mm!
  • Options
    Brush off not the Patio.

Society is crumbling values and standards hard fought for over the years are being lost disappearing overnight replaced by misinformation corruption greed. What to do..........
    write to my MP pop in and have a chat ...... sorry we don't do MP surgery days any more you can contact him on line where he will answer your query. Thank you.
    Email on line to my MP.....
    Thank you for your enquiry we will pass it on to your MP who is very busy due to Covid.
    should you have any further enquiry please contact us with this ref no -----
    six months later ; Your MP has passed the matter to local Council officer who is on furlough and staff shortages mean no one is available at the moment to deal with your enquiry.

• Options
    Who do you talk too.....

Well, at least I talk to my Mum, Dragons Den tell people talk to the Wall.

Wondered why people go to China and walk / talk to the Wall. scoff no not me.!
  • Options
    Just when you think things can't get any worse "Putin comes along Looting & Polluting.
  • Options
    Get outta that......... fizzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    How to win hearts and minds of the people send flowers not tanks.
  • Options
    Britain's response is to cancel Putin's season ticket to Chelsea Football ground hospitality suite. That will stop him in his Tank tracks .
  • Options
    At last some action from Boris he has recommission H.M.S Victory just in case.
  • Options
    Wow! he really means business the Mary Rose getting bigger guns.
  • Options
    Been in the loft and found my old water pistol, serviced it ready for Russian invasion.

You get the Leaders you elect but sadly if the voting is rigged then you get PUTIN.
  • Options
    Don't Scoff Lemon juice in the eye sort them out. hic!
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,057
    goldon said:

Don't Scoff Lemon juice in the eye sort them out. hic!

Shouldn't toss whilst you're squirting....