You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Way above average bad beats

Devil-FishDevil-Fish Member Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
It is interesting that still there is a high level of BAD BEATS against probabilty but no suprise as UK does not test core data that rng uses. The sites rigged for action with corrupt source data for the RNG to draw from

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Way above average bad beats:
    It is interesting that still there is a high level of BAD BEATS against probabilty but no suprise as UK does not test core data that rng uses. The sites rigged for action with corrupt source data for the RNG to draw from
    Posted by Devil-Fish

Finally, someone who understands me. please accept my friend request.

What do you reckon to this ?

• Options
    fatpatfatpat Member Posts: 6
    test core data that rng uses. The sites rigged for action with corrupt source data for the RNG to draw from
    Posted by Devil-Fish
    HI COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THE ABOVE POST
    I HAVE BEEN MONITORING SKY POKER DOUBLE MONEY GAME FOR MONTHS NOW AND I WILL SAY AT LEAST 1 IN 3 GAMES BEST HANDS TO RIVER LOSE ALSO WHEN ITS A 3 WAY ALL IN POT FOR EXAMPL JJ QQ KK THE PLAYER WITH MOST CHIPS WINS EVEN WITH THE JJ AS IT COMES J ON THE RIVER I WOULD LIKE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS THANKS GEORGE
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318

fatpat said:

test core data that rng uses. The sites rigged for action with corrupt source data for the RNG to draw from
    Posted by Devil-Fish
    HI COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THE ABOVE POST
    I HAVE BEEN MONITORING SKY POKER DOUBLE MONEY GAME FOR MONTHS NOW AND I WILL SAY AT LEAST 1 IN 3 GAMES BEST HANDS TO RIVER LOSE ALSO WHEN ITS A 3 WAY ALL IN POT FOR EXAMPL JJ QQ KK THE PLAYER WITH MOST CHIPS WINS EVEN WITH THE JJ AS IT COMES J ON THE RIVER I WOULD LIKE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS THANKS GEORGE

Hi George,

Not sure I could give my thoughts on that without appearing to be rude.

You think that JJ beats QQ AND KK if it's the biggest stack, AND ALSO that the J comes on the river, not the flop or turn?

How often, on Sky Poker, do you think a) JJ beats QQ & KK in a three way coup IF it's the biggest stack, & b), of that number, how often does the J hit on the river?

I'm assuming you have stats for this over a meaningful sample size? If so, I'd be interested to see them.

What happens if the KK has the biggest stack? Or the Q-Q? Does the outdraw ONLY happen on the river, never the flop or the turn?

Anyway, give us some credible stats & I'll happily comment further.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited November 2017
    Come on, Tikay. Everyone knows no one ever FLOPS two pair or a set. Everything happens on the river. The entire game of poker is that fifth **** card. Ignore the first four that come out. It's only the river the river the river the river.

Poker forums...

• Options
    HI AS I SAID IN THE FIRST POST THIS HAPPENS 2 OUT OF 3 TIMES AND ITS ON THE RIVER SO I DOES NOT MATTER AA KK QQ JJ IT DRAWS 3 WAY ALL INS AND THE CARD THAT THE BIGGEST STACK WANTS COMES ON THE RIVER I HAVE BEEN LOGGING THIS FOR MONTHS JUST TO DAY 3 HANDS AFTER THE OTHER THE LEAD PLAYER PF AND FLOP LOST ON THE RIVER ONE OF THEM WAS ME THANKS GEORGE
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    don,t make me bring Garth out again
  • Options
    "THIS HAPPENS 2 OUT OF 3 TIMES AND ITS ON THE RIVER

Over what sample size, George?
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Haven't played many DYMs but I would of thought 3 way all ins are extremely rare given the nature of the payout structure.
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Haven't played many DYMs but I would of thought 3 way all ins are extremely rare given the nature of the payout structure.

Very rare, as 3 of the 6 get paid in a DYM.

Add to that the rarity of KK v QQ v JJ, add to that the odds of the outdraw card coming on the river two thirds of the time.

So by any standards, it's a very long shot indeed.
  • Options
    ^^^

Oh I don't know you two. I reckon if I fired up three DYMs now then two of them would end like that. Definitely... :#
  • Options
    HI I CAN ASSURE YOU ITS NOT THAT RARITY AT ALL I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN MANY TIMES
    I PLAY MANY MANY HANDS OF DYM GAMES AND I HAVE BEEN LOGGING THIS FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS ALSO A LARGE NUMBER OF THE PLAYERS ARE SO **** OFF WITH THIS AS IT HAPEND TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOU JUST KNOW WHEN THE RIVER COMES YOU ARE BEAT
    THE UK DOES NOT TEST CORE DATA SO THESE CO CAN RIGG ACTION WITH CORRUPT SOURCE DATA TO DRAW FROM ITS A DISGRACE
  • Options
    George,

I honestly don't understand the terms "the UK does not test Core Data" "corrupt source data", please explain them to me.

Sky Poker is regulated by two different regulatory bodies - the UK Gaming Commission, & Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The RNG is certified by an Independent Third Party which is accepted by both Regulatory Bodies.

And I'm afraid you are not helping your case by just saying "seen it happens many times", or "it happens 2 times in 3", "the player with most chips wins".

Give me some credible stats, & I'll debate it with you. You can't just keep saying "I've seen it a lot", that's not credible evidence I'm afraid.

I'm trying to help you here, but I'm not going to allow you to keep suggesting Sky Poker & it's staff are corrupt.

As an aside, if I thought an online gaming site or it's Staff were corrupt, I'd not play on there, I'd simply withdraw my balance & play on one of the several hundred other sites available. You have played on Sky Poker EVERY DAY IN NOVEMBER according to Sharkscope. Why would you continue to play here if you think it's corrupt?

Nobody, least of all me, wants you to go elsewhere, but you keep saying the site is corrupt, & yet you still play here. Why would anyone play on a site they thing is not legit?

So give me some credible facts & I'll try & help.

I must ask you, politely, to stop suggesting the Site is corrupt please.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    I actually saw 3 all ins on a 1st hand of a DYM last night. (will post it up if I can find it) It was AA v AA v KK. Aces held. They all had the same starting stack though......
  • Options
    Well I've been playing DYMs here since 2009 and I'm not **** off (like "a large number of players") because I've never seen this pattern.
  • Options
    BlackpumaBlackpuma Member Posts: 203
    Have you ever noticed that every time you to go for a wee and come back you've been dealt A-A and just has you reach for the mouse it times out, How does Sky manage to do this is beyond me but very clever :)
  • Options
    Blackpuma said:

Have you ever noticed that every time you to go for a wee and come back you've been dealt A-A and just has you reach for the mouse it times out, How does Sky manage to do this is beyond me but very clever :)

Very advanced piece of software, that.

;)
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    Blackpuma Posts: 111Member
    December 12
    Flag Quote · Insightful Disagree Agree Like 2LOL

Lol you must be a young un like me as the older guys dont have that problem they just pass themselves :@]
  • Options
    BlackpumaBlackpuma Member Posts: 203
    A very young 50 Churchy :)
  • Options
    brooniesbroonies Member Posts: 7
    something going on in this site just came back to it, and the bad beats are worse that before with the river card thats about 5 games in a row someone really needs to look at this big time happening to meany times cant keep throwing money away like this
  • Options
    BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    MattBates said:

Have railed a fair few. Wonders never cease.