You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Jackpot Syndicate - NAPs tables for October

Comments

• Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    MAXALLY said:

3.25: ROARING LION (also posted on google sheets)

Idiot quick question for Graham/anyone. Can I just bookmark this naps sheet now and then go straight to it? I dont often open my emails when away from work, but this morning had to go into them to find the email with the link in etc.

Graham - Do you actually want me to post a list of NAPS up today or are we just going do to it all off forum now?

Hi Alan

Yes you can bookmark or google " google sheet " which will show all sheets ie NAPS & TEST sheets

R
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    Hi all, just before the off of the first race, I will post a web link here, that has everyone's selections on. I will then post a further web link after all the results are known.

MAX, are you happy updating the results in Column C on GOOGLE SHEETS, as we go, or shall I do it? Cheers, G
  • Options
    Snuffer said:

4.35: SIR DANCEALOT (Too dumb to post it on GOOGLE SHEET)

Hi Snuffer, did you get a web link from me via email? If you email me, I may be able to help. Obviously it's a new process to learn, which is not ideal right now, but it "should" make it easier for all

Cheers,

G

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    StayOrGo said:

Hi all, just before the off of the first race, I will post a web link here, that has everyone's selections on. I will then post a further web link after all the results are known.

MAX, are you happy updating the results in Column C on GOOGLE SHEETS, as we go, or shall I do it? Cheers, G

I am around all afternoon, so I will update today Graham, no problem.
  • Options
    Please try and place NAPS selections before the off of the first race (1.45pm) if you can. Cheers, G
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

3.25: ROARING LION (also posted on google sheets)

Idiot quick question for Graham/anyone. Can I just bookmark this naps sheet now and then go straight to it? I dont often open my emails when away from work, but this morning had to go into them to find the email with the link in etc.

Graham - Do you actually want me to post a list of NAPS up today or are we just going do to it all off forum now?

Sorry MAX, only just saw this. First question, yes I believe so. It should always take you there automatically, 2nd question, I will post a web link to this forum at 1.45pm, so assuming that all works OK, then we can probably leave the list of NAP's that you normally do. Thanks again to you and everyone who is helping with the new process.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    So will there be a new sheet for each day? Will today's (when finished) be 'saved' somewhere so the running totals can be maintained. Will the bookmark I have just done go to a new page tomorrow?
    Sorry for sounding thick, but google sheets are all totally new on me.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

So will there be a new sheet for each day? Will today's (when finished) be 'saved' somewhere so the running totals can be maintained. Will the bookmark I have just done go to a new page tomorrow?
    Sorry for sounding thick, but google sheets are all totally new on me.

Not thick at all mate, and they are new to me too. I have a plan to always use the same sheet for NAP's. I will "hide" the two columns with the previous days results. (I am hoping the web links I provide will show a history file). I have an idea in my head of how it will work. The best thing to do is trial it over the next two or three days and hopefully a process will develop.

I will make various updates on this thread explaining things as we go.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    At 1.45pm, I will update GOOGLE SHEETS so that people that haven't made a selection today show as N/A (in place of where it currently says "AMEND HERE TO TEST")
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    StayOrGo said:

Snuffer said:

Hi Snuffer, did you get a web link from me via email? If you email me, I may be able to help. Obviously it's a new process to learn, which is not ideal right now, but it "should" make it easier for all

Cheers,

G

I don’t believe I did Graham.
  • Options
    Snuffer said:

StayOrGo said:

Snuffer said:

Cheers,

G

I think there may have been a typo in your email address, I will try again. Cheers,
    G
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Here's the link (should work for all) for today's (28/10/17) NAP selections:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vS-gLecLOQAinUw8a7P8YmbHxvNVVyAvRyz6UrQ4jn-_xcUc2eltCzqc5LbcIgAwQ3BzaGVZr3_24jU/pubhtml

I will produce another link like this once all the results have been populated by MAX.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    MAXALLY said:

HANSON said:

3:10 DOUBLE W"s

Added to Google sheets for you, no problem
    StayOrGo said:

MAXALLY said:

HANSON said:

Added to Google sheets for you, no problem
    Hi HANSON/MAXALLY, I have emailed you the details now HANSON, so you can attempt to do this yourself. I was doing it just as MAXALLY updated it for you, give it a go tomorrow and see how you get on. If you need any more help, let me know. Like MAXALLY said, he is happy to copy from here, but once you are used to it, it should be fairly straight forward, Cheers, G
    cheers guys ..
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Snuffer said:

StayOrGo said:

Snuffer said:

Cheers,

G

I think there may have been a typo in your email address, I will try again. Cheers,
    G
    Hi Snuffer, I have sent again, although the first one looks to be correct. Have you tried looking in your junk folder?
  • Options
    HANSON said:

@HANSON Just realised you picked one from CHELTENHAM. Sorry, the Jackpot meeting is at DONCASTER. If you pick again, I will see if I can amend your selection. Apologies again for not realising when 1st posted.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

StayOrGo said:

Snuffer said:

StayOrGo said:

Snuffer said:

Cheers,

G

G
    Hi Snuffer, I have sent again, although the first one looks to be correct. Have you tried looking in your junk folder?
    Yep, they were in my junk folder, cheers.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

At 1.45pm, I will update GOOGLE SHEETS so that people that haven't made a selection today show as N/A (in place of where it currently says "AMEND HERE TO TEST")

Following on from this all, we can still accept late selections, so just post here if you are not able to use GOOGLE SHEETS just yet.
  • Options
    I think the GOOGLE SHEETS is a massive improvement over the old system we used previously.

Going forward, on GO-LIVE days would it be possible to put two extra columns on the right hand side of the removals spreadsheet so I can input the totals for the removals / naps.

This will be so much less time consuming and also less prone to mistakes and will also make the editing issue with time restraints redundant.

Thanks
  • Options
    Snuffer said:

I think the GOOGLE SHEETS is a massive improvement over the old system we used previously.

Going forward, on GO-LIVE days would it be possible to put two extra columns on the right hand side of the removals spreadsheet so I can input the totals for the removals / naps.

This will be so much less time consuming and also less prone to mistakes and will also make the editing issue with time restraints redundant.

Thanks

Hi Snuffer, glad you like the new process. I have added the two columns to the test removers spreadsheet for you and will leave it for you to update (on days you are available). I am hoping we should be able to auto count the number of removers with a formula. Phantom will probably know what formula is required.

Cheers,

G