You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Jackpot Syndicate - NAPs tables for October

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    12.30 EXCELLENT TIMES ( Also posted on google sheets ).

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    It is Manic Monday here today at work, so bear with me please G. I had to sign in on another account to the sheets as I signed in from home before and god knows what password I used for that!
    Anyway, I will update the sheets later as per norm, but will let you know if there is a problem. Hopefully going forward, all this will be easier/user friendlier for all.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    MISTY4ME said:

12.00: WRENTHORPE (also put on Google sheets...... I hope)

can you check for me please Graham. I want to continue with the Daily Naps, particularly now the Jumps season is here, and hope this new process does work for you.

^^^^ Could not see this on the sheet, so added for you.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    cheers Max..... i put my nap on sheet, but then didn't see how to save it
  • Options
    12.30: Swiss Chocolate (on sheet too)
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    MISTY4ME said:

Once you have entered your nap click on the tick in the top left hand corner
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    MISTY4ME said:

Hi MISTY

Google sheet auto saves, so just enter NAP & press enter

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited October 2017
    zadoc said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi MISTY

Google sheet auto saves, so just enter NAP & press enter

Yes updated fine Mist:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    Hi all. The new monthly leader board will start on 1st November. For those that haven't already done so, please try and use the GOOGLE sheet tomorrow, so you are used to it before the new month starts.

Cheers,

G.

P.S. Has anyone heard anything from Wynne the last couple of days? Hope you are OK mate. I know Vaigret has been away, I think he is back tomorrow.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited October 2017
    HANSON wanted me to post his nap....

2.15: SHERIFF GARRETT (hopefully on sheet)

he's picking his daughter up from school

EDIT

can someone let me know Will's NAP updated on sheet ok please. I just pressed enter as I couldn't see a tick
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    MISTY4ME said:

HANSON wanted me to post his nap....

2.15: SHERIFF GARRETT (hopefully on sheet)

he's picking his daughter up from school

EDIT

can someone let me know Will's NAP updated on sheet ok please. I just pressed enter as I couldn't see a tick
    Yep seems ok.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    HAVE JUST PUT TEST INTO HORSE BOX FOR TODAY, CAN SOMEONE ADVISED I HAVE DONE IT RIGHT
  • Options
    vaigret said:

HAVE JUST PUT TEST INTO HORSE BOX FOR TODAY, CAN SOMEONE ADVISED I HAVE DONE IT RIGHT

Yes Terry, one of your better tips :)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

vaigret said:

Yes Terry, one of your better tips :)
    LOL YOU BA.......
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

OK, I've been putting some thought into how we can keep separate league tables for ALL NAPS and LIVE ONLY NAP's. Here is a sneak preview of the GO-LIVE NAPS sheet, which also contains the up-to-date GO-LIVE YEARLY LEADERBOARD. The processes I have in mind for maintaining the LEADER BOARDS are semi automated, Take a look via the link below to get an idea:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTLMfaul4rtuFVWT1myL34IfzfXe_YAkrEap5mFelF-Lx_QxCORRHH3y7TOxRNzSTmqHM6uAC952zWP/pubhtml

This is what I have in mind, so please come forward if you want to/can help.

1) We will keep BOTH MONTHLY and YEARLY NAP tables for BOTH GO-LIVE ONLY and ALL NAPS but not do the weekly ones anymore.

2) The semi-automatic leader board creation will no longer record number of selections or placed horses. I will use my discretion (educated guess) as to whether a NAPSTER has more than 50% participation.

3) I would like two or three volunteers to be administrators for the sheets if I am away/unavailable. I will explain the processes once I have trialled them. But it will be things like recording the profit and loss, taking backups and producing the web version for the day's standings, resetting the sheet for the following day, etc.

4) I would also like at least one "RESERVE" for when MAXALLY is unavailable to do his bit. (recording results)

5) Vaigret, I would still like you to check the tables, as there are still some human processes, so errors may occur. Is this OK?

6) I am working on a similar LEADER BOARD process for the REMOVERS, but will deal with the NAPS LEADER BOARDS first.

7) I hope to be able to automate some of the MERGED LIST that SNUFFER currently does, but as we progress along that path, some manual input may be required. It will be a lot easier than before. Is that OK SNUFFER?

Any questions/concerns/comments, please let me know.

Cheers,

G

Hi G

Had a look and this looks good way forward although bit too complicated for me to help Im afraid. However I am still very happy to do the checking process on removers. naps etc .

Do you want me to post the October monthly table to 29/10/17

V
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    If you could do the monthly table V that'd be great. What I really want to know is what the overall leader board totals are after tomorrow's (31/10/17) NAP results. I need to put this carry over figure into the November/Overall combined sheet.

Cheers,

G

P.S. Have you heard from Wynne? Hope he is OK. He managed to update the test sheets etc, but haven't had any NAP's from him the last couple of days.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    The google NAP's sheet has now been refreshed for tomorrow (31/10/17). Last chance to try out the new process before the new month starts.

Link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    CATTERICK and CHEPSTOW are tough cards tomorrow, and would be a NO-GO, whilst BANGOR and WOLVERHAMPTON would be a GO. It probably will be either CATTERICK or CHEPSTOW and as such a NO-GO, but would be good if someone could find out for sure, early this evening.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    JACKPOT meeting tomorrow ( Tuesday ) is at CATTERICK.