You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How Happy Are You Now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    acetenololacetenolol Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2010
    In Response to How Happy Are You Know?:
           Well Ive seen it all now,    this   fiasco of a tournament !!    Why has it come to a player being violated  and slammed for just playing poker it's just  beyond belief.... Why oh Why ?  I'll tell you WHY !!    The blame falls squarely on the shoulders  of the SKYPOKER management team and the advisers of this ridiculous competition (Total Player) that has led to  this player DOHHHHHHH having to  post this message on the so called Official Thread ......... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Quote "Im obviously gonna be annoyed, that my selection is being crushed. No1 was more surprised than me, but they aren't daft.  To come on and read this thread, and be slaughtered for doing well, is soul crushing. People of course are entitled to disagree with the decision, but to slate me publicly, is wrong, especially as there's other guys who deserve congratulations/commiserations. U guys setting out to crush me, I fell for it, and its probably cost me. clap clap DOHH"  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  So many times the 'faces' from Sky management and  TV personalities (you all know who you are) come on the forum and either ridicule or even ban players on this  forum for speaking their minds...(right or wrongly)  But your are the inventors of this competition and  you invite comments,  however  what did you expect to  happen the way this  'TP' has  been constructed .. I questioned about   6 weeks ago  this format and was called a 'troll' for making a comment, but it was  obvious this  would  end in tears in more ways than one.... Just  because you have the means to  delete and have the  last word doesn't  make it  right, that  a player like DOHHHHHHH has been left near to  tears ..... and it probably wont end here DOHHHHHHH  yes you deserve better  than what has happened and I feel there has been  a bully boy tactic's  by a certain little  group of  so called players ... but these  people who think they are 'the bee's knee's are living in a 'fools  paradise' ....  You are  one  of the best young players on this  site but this competition is a nonsense ... "POKERBCITY" did the right thing in turning down the invite  to play this, saying, " Poker should  be played, by 'cards  in the air and deal '   he was  right ... It just seemed  that from day one this whole competition was designed, so that some staff could  get an expenses paid  'jolly up' at the WSOP, a cost that would have been better spent looking at what the whole of the poker community here could  benefit from ........  So many people have left this site for  various reason  and this competition has not helped !!   Now I hope, you the management  apologise  to  Dohhhhhhh and stop looking through  'tinted glasses' at this fiasco that is  TTP ...   Good luck Dohhhhhhh   and  the rest  of the players, your  all good players don't let the kid's get you down!!    "who can ya turn to"  ? Barry  (bennydip2)   
    Posted by bennydip2
    Absolutely spot on! I don't play on sky because they put a ridiculous chat ban on me for criticising this competition.

They still want to take my money without allowing me to speak to my friends whilst playing.

How foolish are these people?

• Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How Happy Are You Know?:
    trying to get him up on sharkscope , aint finding nothin
    Posted by pod1
    Sorry dont mean to laugh but do you seriously believe the SKY MODS would let him use such a name !! (IMACOCK) lol
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How Happy Are You Know? : Sorry dont mean to laugh but do you seriously believe the SKY MODS would let him use such a name !! (IMACOCK) lol
    Posted by goodylad21
    You'd be very surprised, I think, if you looked up some of the names on SkyPoker.
    Try "Find A Player" for players whose names start "BIGSHI" for example.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How Happy Are You Know? : You'd be very surprised, I think, if you looked up some of the names on SkyPoker. Try "Find A Player" for players whose names start "BIGSHI" for example.
    Posted by MereNovice
    LOL, how did that get through censorship
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How Happy Are You Know? : You'd be very surprised, I think, if you looked up some of the names on SkyPoker. Try "Find A Player" for players whose names start "BIGSHI" for example.
    Posted by MereNovice
    They've weeded tham all out. The only dodgy one left is BIGSHLONG!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How Happy Are You Know? : They've weeded tham all out. The only dodgy one left is BIGSHLONG!
    Posted by Seagull158
    Remarkably quick work!
    Do I get a bounty for grassing them up?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: How Happy Are You Know? : They've weeded tham all out. The only dodgy one left is BIGSHLONG!
    Posted by Seagull158
    yeh right, try these lol (lets have a competion ) :-
    These are all genuine names taken from find a player.
    PISFLAPZ
    PiSsYfAcE
    Pissypants
    pissflap
    pisshead
    pisshead16 (cant find the other 15 lol)
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited February 2010
    try ana...---lol
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270