You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bryan oryan

bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
bryan oryan joined skypoker for to make some new friends at the tables    
barrys harrys freds billys anyone even the sheilas or the mables
people seemed to be quite nice at first but this was not to last
bryan made a few ,then seemed to lose them fast 
perhaps they werent nice in the first place,and it wasnt meant to be,
plan b thought bryan,ill join the community
bryan wrote a piece or two to get him on the map
community breezed in and said hes talking crxxp
bryan didnt realise for one second this would be the response
so did his best to answer all the community at once   
it seemed they didnt want his type in their beloved place
and they threw their cards in poor old bryans face
bewildered and hurt bryan decided that he must have used the wrong approach  
its not my community he thought perhaps i should not encroach
but bryans not one for running with the crowd
hes scouse,big and very very proud
perhaps he thought id better go off and play on some other site
no thought bryan i think ill stay and fight
but it was not a fight he was after quite the reverse
so he decided to make things better before they got much worse
he said all the community people are really nice and loving players
hes found god and decided to do some prayers
he prays for you all and asks god for forgivness for the way you treat him
bryans a nice guy,youd find that if you met him
but he doubts thats will ever happen it wont be on the cards
the ones hes met so far seem a lot of blaggards
so for now **** leave this great community and throw away the key
ive only one mate there anyway,hi heapey

Comments

• Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    In Response to bryan oryan:
    bryan oryan joined skypoker for to make some new friends at the tables     barrys harrys freds billys anyone even the sheilas or the mables people seemed to be quite nice at first but this was not to last bryan made a few ,then seemed to lose them fast  perhaps they werent nice in the first place,and it wasnt meant to be, plan b thought bryan,ill join the community bryan wrote a piece or two to get him on the map community breezed in and said hes talking crxxp bryan didnt realise for one second this would be the response so did his best to answer all the community at once    it seemed they didnt want his type in their beloved place and they threw their cards in poor old bryans face bewildered and hurt bryan decided that he must have used the wrong approach   its not my community he thought perhaps i should not encroach but bryans not one for running with the crowd hes scouse,big and very very proud perhaps he thought id better go off and play on some other site no thought bryan i think ill stay and fight but it was not a fight he was after quite the reverse so he decided to make things better before they got much worse he said all the community people are really nice and loving players hes found god and decided to do some prayers he prays for you all and asks god for forgivness for the way you treat him bryans a nice guy,youd find that if you met him but he doubts thats will ever happen it wont be on the cards the ones hes met so far seem a lot of blaggards so for now **** leave this great community and throw away the key ive only one mate there anyway,hi heapey                              
    Posted by bryan1960
    Good poem.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan:
    In Response to bryan oryan : Good poem.
    Posted by Seagull158
    cheers m8 ill add u to my friends list,ive loads of room only got 1 there heapey
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited February 2010
    you proberbly are orate m8 you just come across as lets say....counter-productive
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you proberbly are orate m8 you just come across as lets say....counter-productive
    Posted by stokefc
    cheers stokefc  i will soon have no room on my friends list ,just gotta say it how u c it m8 thats bryan,love him or hate him,gl at the tables
  • Options
    IMAROCKIMAROCK Member Posts: 135
    edited February 2010
    i think chirpychip likes you :P
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010
    Hi ya bryan very nice poem indeed.Also if you want a difference of opinion to the IN crowd,so what?its as much your community as anyone elses.gl m8
  • Options
    flushandoflushando Member Posts: 110
    edited February 2010
    bryan oryan joined skypoker for to make some new friends at the tables     barrys harrys freds billys anyone even the sheilas or the mables people seemed to be quite nice at first but this was not to last bryan made a few ,then seemed to lose them fast  perhaps they werent nice in the first place,and it wasnt meant to be, plan b thought bryan,ill join the community bryan wrote a piece or two to get him on the map community breezed in and said hes talking crxxp bryan didnt realise for one second this would be the response so did his best to answer all the community at once    it seemed they didnt want his type in their beloved place and they threw their cards in poor old bryans face bewildered and hurt bryan decided that he must have used the wrong approach   its not my community he thought perhaps i should not encroach but bryans not one for running with the crowd hes scouse,big and very very proud perhaps he thought id better go off and play on some other site no thought bryan i think ill stay and fight but it was not a fight he was after quite the reverse so he decided to make things better before they got much worse he said all the community people are really nice and loving players hes found god and decided to do some prayers he prays for you all and asks god for forgivness for the way you treat him bryans a nice guy,youd find that if you met him but he doubts thats will ever happen it wont be on the cards the ones hes met so far seem a lot of blaggards so for now **** leave this great community and throw away the key ive only one mate there anyway,hi heapey                              
    Posted by bryan1960
    BEIN HONEST BRYAN ITS WHEN UR WATCHIN PEOPLE ON THE TABLE U SHOULD KEEP UR OPINONS TO URSELF M8 NO WONDER PEOPLE ON HERE U SAY RNT NICE DO U WONDER Y WITH WOT U SAY JUST A LITTLE ADVICE.
    LIKE YESTURDAY U CAME ON MY TABLE N SLAGED ME BROWNDOGG JOSEPH AND A FEW OTHERS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY THAT U HAD SO MUCH TO SAY BUT WOULDNT PUT UR MONEY DOWN SO ANYWAY JUST THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK N PEOPLE MITE BE NICE TO U M8
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hi ya bryan very nice poem indeed.Also if you want a difference of opinion to the IN crowd,so what?its as much your community as anyone elses.gl m8
    Posted by dav1964
    thanks alot dav comments like that warm my heart,much appreciated and good luck 2 u 2 m8
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to bryan oryan : BEIN HONEST BRYAN ITS WHEN UR WATCHIN PEOPLE ON THE TABLE U SHOULD KEEP UR OPINONS TO URSELF M8 NO WONDER PEOPLE ON HERE U SAY RNT NICE DO U WONDER Y WITH WOT U SAY JUST A LITTLE ADVICE. LIKE YESTURDAY U CAME ON MY TABLE N SLAGED ME BROWNDOGG JOSEPH AND A FEW OTHERS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY THAT U HAD SO MUCH TO SAY BUT WOULDNT PUT UR MONEY DOWN SO ANYWAY JUST THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK N PEOPLE MITE BE NICE TO U M8
    Posted by flushando
    ok thanks 4 ur advice flush,but the other day i was having a bit of tongue in cheek crack,maybe in a few years time with a bit of life behind you ,you might see things differently,ill come across you again no doubt but try and read between the lines my advice to you.so you goin on my friends list,you better be quick theyre going like hotcakes
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited March 2010
    Posted by bryan1960
    nice words fella,its true there are a few here that are well above the likes of me and you(so they think),and there opinions are the only ones that matter..but as some1 else has said,its as much your community as it is the cliques..so keep on sayin what you see,and offer your opinion at every opportunity..and if 'others' dont like it then they can reply..gl m8y...phil..
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to bryan oryan : nice words fella,its true there are a few here that are well above the likes of me and you(so they think),and there opinions are the only ones that matter..but as some1 else has said,its as much your community as it is the cliques..so keep on sayin what you see,and offer your opinion at every opportunity..and if 'others' dont like it then they can reply..gl m8y...phil..
    Posted by philmenow
    and we will reply
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to bryan oryan : nice words fella,its true there are a few here that are well above the likes of me and you(so they think),and there opinions are the only ones that matter..but as some1 else has said,its as much your community as it is the cliques..so keep on sayin what you see,and offer your opinion at every opportunity..and if 'others' dont like it then they can reply..gl m8y...phil..
    Posted by philmenow
    thanks for that phil,its nice to know there are a few good normal people on here,its like i just landed from mars,lets fill the space ship up and bring down a few more like ur goodself,have a nice day m8...bryan
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan : and we will reply
    Po
    sted by stokefc
    thats what i like to hear ,welcome aboard the good ship bryan oryan
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2010
    give over bryan this isnt going to wash with me, your abusive everytime you visit a table.

i think you need a little bit of work, if the community have got the time and dedication your going to take a lo of work, im not sure its worth it in the long run
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2010
    welcome and good luck on the tables. ps dont refer to yourself in the 3rd person , it scares me!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    give over bryan this isnt going to wash with me, your abusive everytime you visit a table. i think you need a little bit of work, if the community have got the time and dedication your going to take a lo of work, im not sure its worth it in the long run
    Posted by webby234
    seems to me mr u think you are the community,move over my friend theres room on ere 4 all
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    welcome and good luck on the tables. ps dont refer to yourself in the 3rd person , it scares me!!!
    Posted by pod1
    lol cheers pod1 bryan says he doesnt mean to scare you
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    if you add me to your friends list i promise webby will give you... 'favours'... ;)
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2010
    nice one brain, phil says thats ok, wht be sooo moaner again webby, the guy is making an effort

• Options
    edited March 2010
    your even talking like heapey now lol