You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Christmas Cracker Advent Calendar - yesterday reviewed, & today previewed

Comments

• Options
    gerardirlgerardirl Member Posts: 1,299
    Morning all, Can Tikay or someone at Sky confirm if todays promo includes all plo8 mtts? Thank you.

Ger
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 443
    gerardirl said:

Morning all, Can Tikay or someone at Sky confirm if todays promo includes all plo8 mtts? Thank you.

Ger

Yes
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited December 2017
    gerardirl said:

Ger

It’s not to do with what cards you get dealt so I would say yes, it says every MTT you cash in. I know you want sky’s word but just my opinion lol
  • Options
    gerardirlgerardirl Member Posts: 1,299
    Thanks
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,535
    We're sorry. The code you entered ‘RUDOLF’ has not been accepted. Please check you have entered the correct details and try again.

Am I missing something.Tried several times today,keep getting the same response
  • Options
    AKAscottyAKAscotty Member Posts: 81
    "RUDOLPH" maybe ?
  • Options
    IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
    edited December 2017
    AKAscotty said:

"RUDOLPH" maybe ?

"We're sorry. The code you entered ‘RUDOLPH’ has not been accepted. Please check you have entered the correct details and try again."

Might need setting up again will have another go after lunch!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,793
    edited December 2017
    Where are you entering the code, guys?

Its working fine for me.

When you press "PLAY NOW" you should be directed to your "My Account" Page. Then select "FREE BETS" (little tab at the top) & go to "REDEEM YOUR PROMOTIONS" & then enter RUDOLPH.

Note the spelling is RUDOLPH not RUDOLF.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Promotional code ‘RUDOLPH’ has been accepted.

All good for the elf!
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    RUDOLPH has been accepted
  • Options
    As you can see guys, it seems to be working for most players.

If you are still having trouble, post again please, & include what Browser you at using, or if using Mobile etc.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    K0BAYASHl said:

On the 11th one PS4 was awarded but in the promo it says two PS4’s being available . But only one person got one. It’s good to see an unfamiliar name winning it.

Two PS4's were won, but for some reason only one name was entered in the Winners Box originally. (Now corrected).

The 2 winners were;

johnmonty

LiamRynn

They both win a PS4.

Please, don't anyone ask me what a PS4 is, as I have no idea.

I think it's a children's game, like Football Manager, Mario the Plumber or League of Thrones.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,535
    Tikay10 said:

If you are still having trouble, post again please, & include what Browser you at using, or if using Mobile etc.

Ok now thanks.
    Spelling error.
    Apologies.
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Tikay10 said:

Ok now thanks.
    Spelling error.
    Apologies.
    No worries Wynne, thanks for letting them know.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,330
    Just worked for me, but didn't earlier this morning.
  • Options
    Enut said:

Just worked for me, but didn't earlier this morning.

Did you add an exclamation mark?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Thanks Tikay, just nice for people to see who. Thanks sky
  • Options

Yesterday's Christmas Cracker Challenge was for those who cashed, or took a Bounty, in an MTT.

Here are the winners;

@podraic has won entry to the UKOPS 28 £25k High Roller worth £530

The following 5 players have won entry to the UKOPS 29 £30k Main event worth £110

@The_hedge

@piker01

@WillShakes

@Hoff92

@Anpu

Congrats to all 6 of you - now finish the job & win yourselves a nice UKOPS cash.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,554
    edited December 2017
    Tikay10 said:

Yesterday's Christmas Cracker Challenge was for those who cashed, or took a Bounty, in an MTT.

Here are the winners;

The following 5 players have won entry to the UKOPS 29 £30k Main event worth £110

@The_hedge

@piker01

@WillShakes

@Hoff92

@Anpu

Congrats to all 6 of you - now finish the job & win yourselves a nice UKOPS cash.

This is different to that what was posted earlier in the day. I already informed my friend, who was originally down as the winner of the £530 HR seat, of her seat via social media after I saw her alias posted.
    This new post has made me look more foolish than I already am TBH and I would therefore respectively ask for an explanation. Thanks.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

Here are the winners;

@The_hedge

@piker01

@WillShakes

@Hoff92

@Anpu

This is different to that what was posted earlier in the day. I already informed my friend, who was originally down as the winner of the £530 HR seat, of her seat via social media after I saw her alias posted.
    This new post has made me look more foolish than I already am TBH and I would therefore respectively ask for an explanation. Thanks
    There was a bit of a mix-up, as a result of which, 2 of the names I posted were incorrect.

The names then had to be corrected, as the 2 incorrect names had not qualified to be in the draw.

Apologies, but it had to be corrected.