You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Christmas Cracker Advent Calendar - yesterday reviewed, & today previewed

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

However, they had to draw EIGHTEEN NAMES before they found Batt Mates name.

FYP.

Congrats to the winners....if this is the final draft.

😂
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,742
    Just looked in the lobby of the Christmas Cracker freeroll for 19:00 tonight (the one where we had to play 5 DYM's over sat/sun) and my name's not in there. I certainly played enough DYM's so should I be worried or do they have more names still to add?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,288

Just looked in the lobby of the Christmas Cracker freeroll for 19:00 tonight (the one where we had to play 5 DYM's over sat/sun) and my name's not in there. I certainly played enough DYM's so should I be worried or do they have more names still to add?

Hi bud,

There are still more names to be added, so don't worry, if you played enough you WILL be in.

As they are still adding names, & that can clearly cause confusion, as in this case, the Freeroll has been temporarily removed from the lobby & will be reinstated when all the names are finalised.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,742
    Tikay10 said:

Hi bud,

There are still more names to be added, so don't worry, if you played enough you WILL be in.

As they are still adding names, & that can clearly cause confusion, as in this case, the Freeroll has been temporarily removed from the lobby & will be reinstated when all the names are finalised.
    Thanks Tikay.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a nice shiny Christmas present from Sky this year :)
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

Hi bud,

Thanks Tikay.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a nice shiny Christmas present from Sky this year :)
    Fingers crossed for you.

You - &, hopefully, everyone else - is in now.

Good luck.

Duesenberg 1000
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    Tikay10 said:

Yesterday, Sunday 17th, a bunch of UKOPS seats were on offer, & the winners were;

@rspca12 won a UKOPS 28 £530 seat to the £25,000 Guarantee High Roller. Well done Dog Bloke.

£110 Main Event seats were won by the following;

@BabyFace82

@MattBates

@GSmith13

@Alvez11

@SUPERSNEDD

Delighted for the likes of Batesy, Smithy & Alvez, it's not like they get lucky very often, is it?

v nice but i been put in tough spot now i had plans on the dec 30th and resigned myself not to play that day. 2 options stay in and play full grind. or go on **** and grind a 530 comp on phone. For some people easy decision. I might make a poll see what people suggest.
  • Options
    nmongooseznmongoosez Member Posts: 52
    easy decision - and you know which one! which pub you in?
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,832
    Hi Tony,
    Are there still names to be added to the freeroll as I do not seem to be in there?
  • Options
    pompeynic said:

Hi Tony,
    Are there still names to be added to the freeroll as I do not seem to be in there?

The Freeroll where you needed to play 5 x DYM's over the weekend?

You are in it, I just checked;

pompeynic 1000

There are TWO Xmas Cracker Freerolls tonight, are you (or am I) looking at the correct one?

The DYM one is at 7pm, & you are in that.

The other one - at 9.30pm - is still open, so if you earn 5 points, you'll be able to play that later. At present, as far as I am aware, you have not qualified for that yet.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,832
    Ok thanks, I just could not see myself in there
    Thanks
  • Options

YW Nick, good luck mate.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339
    I got dealt AA first hand and it held! Out next hand though, so no ipad for me....yet.
  • Options
    Was a fun freeroll. Thanks Sky. I was trying to find final table so i could watch the action end. Great Promo
  • Options
    IShipUMuckIShipUMuck Member Posts: 1
    Can we not see the completed lobby in the client?
  • Options

Can we not see the completed lobby in the client?

I don't know how to find it, sorry, but I'm sure one of the regular players will be able to show it.

Can anyone assist please?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,539
    sorry, I cant help, I didnt qualify, so cant see it.
  • Options
    PS - I would imagine the top 6 or 10 places will be published on the Xmas cracker page tomorrow.
  • Options
    spinky6108 - iPad Pro
    luckytess - PS4
    darryl1976 - Sonos WiFi speaker
    wettowel - Bluetooth speaker
    villa528 - Amazon Echo
  • Options
    Thanks Koba.