You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

On a scale from Liv Boree to Phil Helmuth, rate your happiness playing poker...

13»

Comments

• Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    hope not he won millions jezz if he has that's really sad
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2018
    Looks like just some fake news so far, he's not broke anyway, making a comeback now, getting back into poker after a few years away. Some geezer tried to sue him for half his winnings, settled out of court so don't know happened there?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,616
    edited January 2018
    oynutter said:

Cheers JJ, lol, Just googled it, not read it yet, but some of the entries are saying he has gone broke now, hope it's not true.

Yup, he's broke. Proper broke.
  • Options
    Hi Tikay, did he really sell his bracelet? - hard to tell what the real story is these days.
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    edited January 2018
    sold the bracelet omg wow I could never do that break my hart
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    Tikay10 said:

I can confirm, having known The Nutter for the best part of 10 years on this Forum, & spending a weekend in his company at SPT Dublin, he is - & I mean this in the nicest possible way - a complete Flopfit, who clearly chose his Alias well.

I remember that time so much chatting to oynutter via email while he was on a :):):) coach ,we laughed so much :):)
  • Options
    and oynutter your blog on tiger woods I almost fell of my chair laughing :):):):):):)
  • Options
    think it was called pieces of tiger woods
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    paige55 said:

and oynutter your blog on tiger woods I almost fell of my chair laughing :):):):):):)

Hi Paige, lol, I had forgotten all about that blog, all I remember is it was funny, I really wish I could get the blogs back, but this new forum seems to have dumped them. Would be great to read them again, just to see how my sense of humour was before I had the stroke, --- I want it back! :'(
  • Options
    paige55 said:

think it was called pieces of tiger woods

Aye, slowly coming back to me, It was about all the newspapers being full of breaking news about Tiger woods, everywhere you look, there was another piece of newspaper about Tiger Woods. I remember I went to the cash point to get some cash, but no cash came out of the atm, just pieces of Tiger Wood's personal life.
  • Options
    Whow you do remember so no tears :):):):)
  • Options
    I will try and jog your memory abit more :):):):):)
  • Options
    Yeh, as soon you mentioned "pieces" of Tiger Woods, it started to come back, I had no clue what it was about till then, the mind works in misty ways :)
  • Options
    Think you also did a funny blog on why you blamed orford, but I canott remember the name of the blog sorry :(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    paige55 said:

Think you also did a funny blog on why you blamed orford, but I canott remember the name of the blog sorry :(:(:(:(:(

LOL--That was a funny thread where anybody could write a sentence, but it had to end with "except Orford, obviously" -- poor fella took a lot of stick, until he won a tournament, then everybody forgot about that thread, except Orford, obviously.
  • Options
    Am going to play the Orford deep stack now, for old times sake, anyone can win it, even Orford, apparently :/