You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Race to the Main. 3x £33 prizes to be won.

Comments

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Please can you log this, not because it's any good, but because it's my first cash in one of these and gives me something to shoot for. Will post any other cashes (or PBs) as targets in the other tourns from now. TY.

• Options
    notbrook1notbrook1 Member Posts: 72
    Annoyingly won a £2 last week but I can try again. Still time to win another won, I'd like to opt in, thanks.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,395
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    notbrook1 said:

Annoyingly won a £2 last week but I can try again. Still time to win another won, I'd like to opt in, thanks.

You're in good luck
  • Options
    waller02 said:

notbrook1 said:

You're in good luck
    On a heater this week, finished 3rd in Mini Predator and 4th in Main last night. :smiley:
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076
    notbrook1 said:

waller02 said:

notbrook1 said:

You're in good luck
    On a heater this week, finished 3rd in Mini Predator and 4th in Main last night. :smiley:
    Yup, saw that @notbrook1 , so you have a nice bit of Sky Poker Final Table Jackpot bonus to come. I assume it is in your account already.

Well done, takes some doing, that.
  • Options
    notbrook1 said:

waller02 said:

notbrook1 said:

You're in good luck
    Nice one. Well played
  • Options
    Thanks @waller02 @Tikay10. It was ICM overload!

I was surprised how quickly it was added to my account, so thanks to Sky.
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264

One down lads
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    notbrook1 said:

Fantastic @notbrook1 Not many players can claim to have achieved this... welcome to an elite club ;)

And nice one @adsthepro7 taking down one of those pesky Deep Stacks (I want one :'( ) Hopefully this is the start of your resurgence.
  • Options
    Nice one Ads. Well played
  • Options
    Well played. Good luck with winning a Mini
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    WP @Duesenberg, seen you in a few of these now, I have been trying desperately to take one down as well

Had a 7th a 9th and last night a 5th, but I get a bit stir crazy mid way through, they take soooo long :smile:
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks guys.

I feel your pain @HENDRIK62. I'd reached 5 final tables in these before finally getting over the line yesterday and it had been driving me bonkers getting so close that many times.

Best of luck to everyone in this :).
  • Options

Thanks guys.

I feel your pain @HENDRIK62. I'd reached 5 final tables in these before finally getting over the line yesterday and it had been driving me bonkers getting so close that many times.

Well done Dues. I'm extremely jealous. I think I may have had as many as 7 FT's in these since the challenge started (it might be 6... pretty sure it's more than 5...) with only a 2nd and a 3rd to show for my pains efforts. Very frustrating.
    To give yourself a better shot at being first to complete this challenge (mini's are flippin' tough to take down) I would recommend jumping into the Orfordable's too- I don't think I've seen you playing these.
    Anyway, congratulations for getting two on the board and gl to everyone else still battling away to bag number one...
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    MynaFrett said:

Thanks guys.

Well done Dues. I'm extremely jealous. I think I may have had as many as 7 FT's in these since the challenge started (it might be 6... pretty sure it's more than 5...) with only a 2nd and a 3rd to show for my pains efforts. Very frustrating.
    To give yourself a better shot at being first to complete this challenge (mini's are flippin' tough to take down) I would recommend jumping into the Orfordable's too- I don't think I've seen you playing these.
    Anyway, congratulations for getting two on the board and gl to everyone else still battling away to bag number one...
    Thanks Myna.

Great efforts and keep at it - you'll get there in the end!

As for the Ofordable's, firstly I think winning a mini is a prerequisite to completing this challenge so is the only one left that I have to aim for and secondly, I'd rather spend the night sat on a hot sharp spike than play 10-handed poker :D. Thanks for the tip though!
  • Options
    Yeah you have to win a Mini in order to get the prize
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    Was going to back at 7/4 but thought would wait to see if others caught up a bit the odds may drift, but alas he has done it again.

Probs odds on now but can I stick a ton on dues?
  • Options
    Ah, a mini is a must win... might help if I bothered to read the rules properly for things I'm competing in... explains a lot :s