You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,524
    Come back Kid !!!!!!

‘No idea!' Nigel Farage tears into NatWest boss after he claims it's easy to buy a house.!
  • Options
    Nigel Farage in new series " Deal or no Deal " Beat the Banker
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,031
    Sat. 6 Jan. Bioclandestine on Telegram: For those who have not figured out Trump’s affiliation with Epstein, allow me to explain. Trump is the one who exposed Epstein in 2008, hence why all of DC fears him. Trump is Epstein’s #1 enemy.
    Epstein was running a blackmail operation.
    He was seeking out the most powerful people on Earth, to compromise and control them.
    He tried to get Trump, but Trump did not bite. Trump banned Epstein from his properties in 2008, for hitting on the teenage daughter of a club member at Mar-a-Lago.
    Then a couple months later, Epstein pled guilty to State criminal charges in Florida, for paying for sexual services from a 14 year old girl. See the timeline? Epstein, tried to get close to Trump to compromise him, Trump found out Epstein was a sicko, then Trump helped turn him in to local police.
    But eventually the Clinton-controlled FBI intervened, and Epstein was let off the hook. The Deep State have been coming after Trump ever since. Why? Because if Epstein is exposed, then all of DC goes down due to the blackmail Epstein possessed on the top players in DC.
    Hence why Clinton barged into Vanity Fair and threatened them not to write stories about Epstein. The Clintons told the MSM to bury the story.
    Then when Trump got into office, he dedicated his administration to stopping human-trafficking WORLDWIDE via multiple executive orders, seized Epstein’s island, and then arrested Epstein and his accomplices in 2019. Executive Order 13773 (see attached), is an EO literally dedicated to taking out Epstein’s international child sex-trafficking operation. “Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking”. February 9th, 2017.
    HELLOOOOO that’s literally Epstein’s entire operation. Trump used Executive Power to stop Epstein, only A MONTH into his presidency. It was one of the first things Trump did.
    So for those of you that were hoping to see Trump implicated in Epstein’s criminality, you will remain disappointed. Because not only is Trump NOT one of Epstein’s clients, he is the main individual who exposed the entire thing. Trump is Epstein’s #1 enemy, and you all were brainwashed to hate him for that very reason.
  • Options
    More proof he was a plant on Jan 6th

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,768

the whole trump conspiracy v epstein is looking like the next big thing, all that linking together events and times lines are ticking off the bingo numbers on the Qanon cards......gonna be loadsa teeth gnashing over that in the near future and a Qanon revival imo.............the tribes will be warring soon...............get your popcorn ready
  • Options

the whole trump conspiracy v epstein is looking like the next big thing, all that linking together events and times lines are ticking off the bingo numbers on the Qanon cards......gonna be loadsa teeth gnashing over that in the near future and a Qanon revival imo.............the tribes will be warring soon...............get your popcorn ready

Thats why they want him gone because he's not one of "them"
  • Options
    ⚠️PSA To Liberals⚠️

You said media and government corruption was a "conspiracy theory".

You said covid lab origins and big pharma corruption were a "conspiracy theory".

You said Epstein Island, Pizzagate, and child sex trafficking were a "conspiracy theory".

You said DEI and Replacement Theory was a "conspiracy theory".

You said FBI/DOJ involvement on January 6th was a "conspiracy theory".

You said social media censorship and manipulation was a "conspiracy theory".

You said Russia winning the war was a "conspiracy theory".

At what point do you people accept that you have been WRONG about EVERY single thing for nearly a decade? How much longer can you LIE to yourselves and continue to perpetuate the great LIE?

You have two choices:

1) Bend the knee, beg for forgiveness, and help us extinguish the evil in this world YOU claimed didn’t exist.

2) Continue to shamelessly shill for the ruling class who are stealing your tax dollars, brainwashing the masses, poisoning the planet, slaughtering millions, and literally raping child sex slaves.

Choose wisely. Judgement Day......IS coming.
  • Options
    Is it just the mean tweets?

• Options
    Trump is renowned for being a Ladies man and sure his money and power have something to do with it.
    Me! I have no power or money but I can still pick up the ladies..........

Yes....I can.

Neighbour knocked on my door said, her mum had fallen over and couldn't get up she was bit old for me and heavy but still picked her up. hic!!

• Options
    Portillo having a Pop!! We need someone to lead us to the promised land.......
  • Options
    What does the printing of these pictures together tell you to think..... ?

• Options
  • Options
    I wonder what the parasites at the WEF, this week, are planning for us next?
  • Options
    Sunak ‘will not hesitate’ to protect UK security after Red Sea strikes

Queen Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier, sponsored by the N.H.S. ready to sail.

• Options
    If you have only been watching the mainstream media, you will probably have missed the MASSIVE German farmers protest.

They've been protesting for 7 days in a row 🚜🚜🚜

• Options
    Sounds safe to fly

• Options
    PaintedOnePaintedOne Member Posts: 236
    VespaPX said:

If you have only been watching the mainstream media, you will probably have missed the MASSIVE German farmers protest.

They've been protesting for 7 days in a row 🚜🚜🚜

i was asking my local councillors if they had heard and what is going on , only one had heard out of 7 . i was surprised there was 1 i must say , however they dont want to talk about it as if the same things are not happening here