You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited July 2020
    Plenty of meat in that article.👍
    Sadly,no mention of a pizza.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,537
    edited July 2020
    Under Pressure coming down on me ........The UK is set to end the use of Huawei technology in its 5G network as soon as this year amid security concerns, according to reports.

Boris Johnson is poised to strike a major policy change after GCHQ is believed to have reassessed the risks posed by the Chinese tech company, newspapers have stated.
    Who said, he was gonna make a pp pm Oops! It was me. Well it has the Virus in it.!

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
  • Options
  • Options
    A drop of 21 million cellphone subscribers in China in early 2020 documents that the death toll from COVID-19 was vastly underreported in that country.

In the first few months of 2020, as the COVID-19 coronavirus disease pandemic sprouted in China, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology published figures showing a drop of about 21 million cellphone users and 840,000 landline users. According to The Associated Press, online data published by China’s three largest cellphone carriers indicated that for January and February 2020, China Mobile Ltd. reported a drop of nearly 7.25 million subscribers, while China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd. lost 7.8 million subscribers and China Telecom Corp. lost 5.6 million in February alone.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Now why would they do that?

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Lots of people think the Loch Ness monster doesn't exist, don't they, actually? Now, I don't know anything about zoology, biology, geology, geography, marine biology, crypto-zoology, evolutionary theory, evolutionary biology, meteorology, limnology, history, herpetology, palaeontology or archaeology but I think ...

... what if a dinosaur had got in the lake.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    A very simple, "dot too dot"

Not enough? add, below.

• Options
    SR23 said:

Lots of people think the Loch Ness monster doesn't exist, don't they, actually? Now, I don't know anything about zoology, biology, geology, geography, marine biology, crypto-zoology, evolutionary theory, evolutionary biology, meteorology, limnology, history, herpetology, palaeontology or archaeology but I think ...

I think it’s a bit presumptuous to refer to a dinosaur as a monster, after all , it may be a looker.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,397
    Funny, labelling a political by his sexual preferences.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    edited July 2020
    Type your comment
    mumsie said:

+1.

Sad to see in this day & age, & phrased to suggest that it's somehow derogatory.

• Options
    Hi def Drone, Crystal clear, 3 days after,...the alleged, death.

Took this

and yes, six minutes plus, Crystal clear, footage...
    Launched from a speedboat,.. and, a hidef camera, filming the drone, filming this individual, believe it.
  • Options
    That still, captures the moment, the individual, became aware, of the drone ( which had descended, from altitude) to take that, guess, what happened next? Certain individual, dives into that wagon, faster than a rat, down a pipe.

Go watch, footage,.. but, of course, World is whiter than white, all this, conjecture...

Yeah... righty Ho Matey.

• Options
    mumsie said:

‘It’ would have to be the minimum of1500 years old.
    Male or female? Only the pixies will know the answer to that.

18 sightings last year.
    Is there a boozer on the banks of Loch Ness, or a good dealing spot?

• Options
    Come to think the Monster has been Logged many times.... Hic!
  • Options
    SR23 said:

Then it would be somewhere in England 🦕
    chilling said:

SR23 said:

I think it’s a bit presumptuous to refer to a dinosaur as a monster, after all , it may be a looker.
    Nah! it's definately a beast
  • Options
    just, seven minutes, and eighteen seconds, of your precious time.

If? you are not, sickened, disgusted, outraged, then, my dear friends, you ' ain't of this earth, soulless,heartless, and a true waste, of space.