You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

Your not exactly cheering us all up. I know you two are the Ugly you both post the Bad can we have some Good. Oops! red rag.

The truth is ugly.
    Good news?
    It’s not raining.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,665
    It's all Trumps fault for rigging the weather.

Thank you for the Weather Report.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    goldon said:

It's all Trumps fault for rigging the weather.

Thank you for the Weather Report.

^^^^^^^^
    Cloud seeding again.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    The Radford Family are an anomaly.
    The vaccines are working well in Africa.
    This indicates that there must be far more older folk in circulation..........at the moment.

• Options
    edited May 2021

Same batch and in sequence.

Apparently there are 133 million eligible voters in the US.
    Total votes counted 159 million.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,077
  • Options
    Nasal cure for Covid? A Finnish company gets US patent for a Covid drug containing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine

"According to the company, the nasal spray acts on cell function in nasal mucous in three ways, impairing the ability of the virus to penetrate the body and multiply, thus reducing the risk of serious illness."
    "Hopefully this will be the "gateway drug" to show people these two medications work, despite the media lies to discredit them, and eventually they will be approved in pill firm and this whole nonsense Covid-1984 bull **** goes away."

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_firm_earns_us_patent_for_covid_drug_containing_ivermectin_and_hydroxychloroquine/11946611?fbclid=IwAR2WuI3EOFUOW8meI4vIkIm4s9jt3XaLkTFGP1GLOZh8dzEe3cKusrElC00
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    VespaPX said:

Nasal cure for Covid? A Finnish company gets US patent for a Covid drug containing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine

"According to the company, the nasal spray acts on cell function in nasal mucous in three ways, impairing the ability of the virus to penetrate the body and multiply, thus reducing the risk of serious illness."
    "Hopefully this will be the "gateway drug" to show people these two medications work, despite the media lies to discredit them, and eventually they will be approved in pill firm and this whole nonsense Covid-1984 bull **** goes away."

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_firm_earns_us_patent_for_covid_drug_containing_ivermectin_and_hydroxychloroquine/11946611?fbclid=IwAR2WuI3EOFUOW8meI4vIkIm4s9jt3XaLkTFGP1GLOZh8dzEe3cKusrElC00

I found out months ago that the above and other treatments are all associated to work on malaria, polio, HIV etc.
    It’s the field that Fauci and Gates etc have been working in for years.
    The Hydroxychloroquine got slated as it has to be used in small doses alongside other meds.
    A doc in Italy was using ivermectin in March 2020, with great success.

They are going to be exposed quite soon.

The nasal spray tested at my local hospital is manufactured in Canada.
    The other one I’ve posted is manufactured in Australia.
    Both claim to kill 99.9% of SARS-cov2.
    Guess where the strict lockdowns keep occurring, and also the ‘ vaccine’ push. Canada and Australia.
    I think they want to be exposed,riots then clampdown.

I’ve seen lots of remarks recently from folks in both countries on fb, and feel I should post the fact that both their countries have sprays over here.
    But I can’t,because fb are on to me.
    It’s crazy what’s going on.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,665
    You can get too much truth Moderate it......
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Nobody in Canada knew where Teresa Tam sprung from.The Health minister/ advisor.

She was at Nottingham Uni in the late 80’s at the same time as our Van Tam.Military man.

• Options
    Long time since Billy tweeted.
    The wife of Fauci spending some pennies.

• Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
  • Options
    chilling said:

chilling said:

We can’t end proxy voting until we’ve rushed through more legislation/agenda.

No conspiracy FACT this time, a conspiracy in the Cloud.

Whilst we are still voting by proxy, maybe we can push this through. Not got long though.

Legislation.

To make gun owners or potential purchasers of a weapon or ammunition, to be made to have a vaccination/certificate, otherwise they will have their weapons confiscated by the national guard.
    They will be deemed as mentally unstable if they refuse, by not realising the seriousness of the deadly disease,therefore making themselves domestic terrorists.Also, everybody in a household with a weapon owner that refuses to be vaccinated that has bibles etc, will have them confiscated,even if they do not own a weapon.

To dishonourable discharge any military that refuses a vaccine.

To shut down churches and synagogues unless everybody attending is vaccinated.

Mosques will be exempt from the above.

Run that stick along the cage.

• Options
    Please note, the above red highlighting that joins up perfectly using ones finger, was a fluke....
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    chilling said:

Is the USA riddled with disease?
    Or is that a conspiracy?
    Steroids in meat?
    Bognor it is then.

• Options
  • Options