You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Bump the theories that are true. Otherwise there’s no point in the first place.
    Maybe only to attract the doubters spouting off. That’s good fun though. Keeps things interesting.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,443
    OK for the last time if it's true it is no longer a "Theory" it is "Proven".

Ergo you cant have a theory that's true, because then it's fact or in science it becomes a law like gravity etc.

• Options

Ergo you cant have a theory that's true, because then it's fact or in science it becomes a law like gravity etc.

You will find that court cases will verify the theories are true.
    So, until then......

• Options
    chilling said:

You will find that court cases will verify the theories are true.
    So, until then......

Example please.
  • Options
    I’m getting the feeling that folks on here don’t mind if the US election was stolen, that this country has been partially closed down for 14 months ( for no reason) and are wondering why the scientists are waiting for data to ‘ come through’, even though the public were told all the vaccines were ‘ safe’.
    Folks should be flying all around the world by now, back to normal.

Maybe there could be a conspiracy somewhere in there?
  • Options

What’s the theory on the jab?
  • Options
    chilling said:

Theory? what theory? what jab? typical conspiracy theorist. gets asked for evidence on a claim and goes into misdirection.

If you are talking about the Covid19 vaccine then as far as I'm concerned its safe and yes me and Mrs both had our 2 jabs.

Also yearly flu jabs work fine.

MMR worked fine.

Whopping Cough fine.

Diptheria fine

Malaria fine.

Typhoid fine.

Hepatitas B fine.

Can't think of any others I've had.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,690

chilling said:

Theory? what theory? what jab? typical conspiracy theorist. gets asked for evidence on a claim and goes into misdirection.

If you are talking about the Covid19 vaccine then as far as I'm concerned its safe and yes me and Mrs both had our 2 jabs.

MMR worked fine.

Whopping Cough fine.

Diptheria fine

Malaria fine.

Typhoid fine.

Hepatitas B fine.

hahaha you're full of nano bots i,m surprised you haven't got xray eyes :D
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    You might be correct. This ‘ virus,’ lockdown,suicides, upheaval in the NHS,lack of care, job losses,scare tactics,not being able to see loved ones final hours, etc etc, should really be on the ‘ WHY’ thread.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Will likely be sold to the usual suspects. Tracking will be the least of your worries.

• Options
    Do you actually believe the sh1te you post or are you on a mega wind up
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,076

Do you believe everything the TV or the government tells you?
  • Options
    edited May 2021

It’s what the manufacturers have said.
    Have you not been staying alert?

If it’s sh ite, it’s coming from the manufacturers.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

chilling said:

MMR worked fine.

Whopping Cough fine.

Diptheria fine

Malaria fine.

Typhoid fine.

Hepatitas B fine.

You obviously don’t understand anything about a MRNA shot,if you think comparisons to all those jabs you’ve had in the past are relative.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Vaccine does NOT really work for 💩
    PEER REVIEWED says Vaccine is USELESS
    Peer reviewed study published in the top medical journal in the World, the Lancet, Show that NONE of the Covid vaccines reduce your chances of getting Covid by more than 1.3 %. That means you are risking a 6% chance of dying or becoming permanently disabled for almost NO benefit!

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(21)00069-0/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR10DSQjA2N3Fat5z2gB1_Y7JGtM-k4xVWH-BJTyl9q75bky91FP5n5St6M
  • Options