You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

3 questions

13»

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,153
    JJBinks said:

Jac35 said:

I’m pleased this is all sorted but.....

Do you like peanut butter eggs alibone?

no human should eat them :)
    Wow, wow, wow hold on a minute.....
    JJ I respect your ability to lead your Gungan compatriots, play poker and make fantastic contributions to the forum clinic, but this is too much.
    Next you'll be saying you don't like Peanut Butter Cups.

These eggs are a culinary triumph, worthy of the Confectionary Hall of Fame
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited January 2018
    Well that’s just too weird. Until yesterday i’d never heard of this abominable creation. I’ve just popped out for a latte and seen this with my very own eyes

• Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    edited January 2018
    Hey Mr Hendrick listen here young fellow my lad, ill give you the deep fried mars bar,

why you say?

because I am in fact partial to some chocolate and do in fact like battered fish with my chips so I can see my self maybe trying this at some point in my life, maybe!

However Peanut Butter Confectionary of any kind should be made illegal and should carry a hefty sentence such as being hit in the face continually with a welly boot not hard of course, then followed up by one placing talken powder in ones palm and issuing a dry slap.

PS thanks for the kind words above :)

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,153
    JJBinks said:

Hey Mr Hendrick listen here young fellow my lad, ill give you the deep fried mars bar,

why you say?

because I am in fact partial to some chocolate and do in fact like battered fish with my chips so I can see my self maybe trying this at some point in my life, maybe!

However Peanut Butter Confectionary of any kind should be made illegal and should carry a hefty sentence such as being hit in the face continually with a welly boot not hard of course, then followed up by one placing talken powder in ones palm and issuing a dry slap.

<3
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    HENDRIK62 said:

JJBinks said:

why you say?

<3 </p>
    He's just (peanut) buttering you up, no-one thinks you're young.
  • Options
    conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
    Enut said:

craigcu12 said:

Allibone

I've a question have you ever seen a royal flush come up against quad aces on sky poker?

I lost with a straight flush only yesterday, it happens, not a lot, but it happens.
    enut Omaha don't count lol