You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

is poker a fix online

Comments

• Options
    allibone03allibone03 Member Posts: 99
    And with that h disappeared up his own backside.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772

oynutter said:

oynutter said:

I'm saying that the concerns of the op have not been addessed, that is all.

Yes they have.
    "whithch leads me to belive they are commputerized players added to the tables please can i hear your comments on this ty "

where?
    Why does he think they are robots?

If you're gonna quote then quote the full sentence and it's context please.
    ask the op why he believes this
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

And with that h disappeared up his own backside.

Out of interest, what was your other account on here?
  • Options
    it was hhyftrftdr2
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,099
    And as for the "rogue employee" argument, that is impossible. Sky's compliance team would make that impossible-anyway, why would anyone use bots? If I had that much control, I'd be nicking 50p from every customer.

As the Teekster said on 1 of the countless times this has come up, it is impossible to prove you have NOT done something. I'm done with this thread-impossible to reason with people who lack the capacity...
  • Options
    Yawn.Wish i had a superiority complex id feel so much better.
  • Options

Yawn.Wish i had a superiority complex id feel so much better.

I'll let you know when I'm selling mine.
  • Options
    ridiculing people, brilliant or pathetic?
  • Options
    TOOTRUETOOTRUE Member Posts: 192
    Thanks Evil Pingu for the excellent reply to my question. I appreciate the time you took to reply and the insightful comments. We all have different interests in life and I like to try to understand things that I don't understand. Hopefully I am not alone in having learned something whilst those who have suffered bad beats will also take comfort and feel reassured.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

And as for the "rogue employee" argument, that is impossible. Sky's compliance team would make that impossible-anyway, why would anyone use bots? If I had that much control, I'd be nicking 50p from every customer.

As the Teekster said on 1 of the countless times this has come up, it is impossible to prove you have NOT done something. I'm done with this thread-impossible to reason with people who lack the capacity...

And I don't lack any capacity, flopwit flaphead!
  • Options
    oynutter said:

Essexphil said:

And I don't lack any capacity, flopwit flaphead!
    Brilliant or pathetic?

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    No robots ? found this picture of @MattBates :D

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    Rough night on the Pernod and Blackcurrant
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited March 2018
    Essexphil said:

As the Teekster said on 1 of the countless times this has come up, it is impossible to prove you have NOT done something.

This.

There's a famous example whereby it can never be proven that "All swans are white" for this reason, regardless of how many white swans you see.

However, you can disprove that statement simply by finding one non-white swan.
    TOOTRUE said:

Thanks Evil Pingu for the excellent reply to my question. I appreciate the time you took to reply and the insightful comments. We all have different interests in life and I like to try to understand things that I don't understand. Hopefully I am not alone in having learned something whilst those who have suffered bad beats will also take comfort and feel reassured.

No worries. :)
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    The O.P. has not responded. Would have been nice to hear if this thread was helpful.
  • Options
    Haha i think the OP achieved exactly what he was looking for.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Of the 13 posts you have made on this thread which one do you think helped op ?

goldon said:

The O.P. has not responded. Would have been nice to hear if this thread was helpful.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

Of the 13 posts you have made on this thread which one do you think helped op ?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

This one above; because it show's I tried to help.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402

Of the remaining 12 posts which do you consider helped the least ? (In the interest of self improvement)