You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the sites fkn dreadful

allibone03allibone03 Member Posts: 99
Pocket 6s v a5 all in 5 on flop ace turn random cards my fkn **** shove this shite right up ya ****. its be nt as ****. All u disciples of tikay keep kidding yaselves bye bye sky. most corrupt site going. if ya think thats libel then sue me tikay ya tory lying g obshite. Cash for defence ya fkn sellout.

Comments

• Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
    So your'e not happy then?
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    See you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,478

Pocket 6s v a5 all in 5 on flop ace turn random cards my fkn **** shove this shite right up ya ****. its be nt as ****. All u disciples of tikay keep kidding yaselves bye bye sky. most corrupt site going. if ya think thats libel then sue me tikay ya tory lying g obshite. Cash for defence ya fkn sellout.

Thought I’d quote just in case :)

Bye alibone
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,478
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    Calm down man, you'll play better.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,528

You have just spat out the car window at the one person to allow you to post your frustrations on this Forum. Before TK took over here you would have been history after your first one. How can anyone now support your argument when you post this.
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    goldon said:

You have just spat out the car window at the one person to allow you to post your frustrations on this Forum. Before TK took over here you would have been history after your first one. How can anyone now support your argument when you post this.

goldon, i am amazed. that is the best post you've ever made. wp.

• Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316

You sir are a knob
  • Options
    leighton05leighton05 Member Posts: 17
    Well having just found this laptop after the sectioning of my brother? Id suggest comments like that dont help! Its news to me that i have an account. Obviously he alternates between the two but hey ho. I dont know what all this poker stuff means however i know my brother has been very ill and has just left the house to go to hospital. So thanks for the criticism. Maybe consider what is behind the computer in future eh?
  • Options

Well having just found this laptop after the sectioning of my brother? Id suggest comments like that dont help! Its news to me that i have an account. Obviously he alternates between the two but hey ho. I dont know what all this poker stuff means however i know my brother has been very ill and has just left the house to go to hospital. So thanks for the criticism. Maybe consider what is behind the computer in future eh?

Interesting.
  • Options
    By the way my brother is michael allibone who, and i think this can be confirmed via sky ,has just suspended his account for 5 years. This was on the advice of a support worker which can be verified if necessary. Whatever this is it seems a bit odd to me but whatever.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

bizarre.

leighton, are you suggesting that alibone is your brother and has been sectioned in the last hour. and your first action is to log onto skypoker forum?

• Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    Wow
  • Options
    No i am telling you my brother has been sectioned and his laptop was open in his bedroom and on this forum page. I suggest you get the conspiracy theory images out of your head,all i need to do is try and understand what this is. Once again i think you will find sky will confirm the 5 year ban as i sat there whilst it was done before he went was taken to hospital.
  • Options

No i am telling you my brother has been sectioned and his laptop was open in his bedroom and on this forum page. I suggest you get the conspiracy theory images out of your head,all i need to do is try and understand what this is. Once again i think you will find sky will confirm the 5 year ban as i sat there whilst it was done before he went was taken to hospital.

Vespa has a semi.
  • Options

you are in his bedroom and somehow know that he has self excluded for 5 years?

• Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821

Sir,
    I am not the greatest poker player, I just play for fun, win some , lose some, I understand frustration can boil over, I may have even shouted at my laptop from time to time.
    As a recreational , not very good player, even I know that going all in with pocket sixes, is risky. Assuming we get called, and, before the cards are turned over, there are EIGHT bigger pocket pairs that can be ahead of us before we start.
    I do not know what game you were playing, or for that matter the stacks involved, you have omitted that information, but, if it was a bounty hunter , you are probably going to be "looked up" by a wide range of hands, in this case A5. You seem to be upset that he hit a 5 before he hit his ace, not sure why.
    You then decide to have a go at Tony, the reason why I am replying to your post.
    I do not know, you may have some sort of beef with Tony, I am not sure what this may be, but, I feel obligated to stand up for a man, who, in my experience, goes out of his way to help anyone and everyone who asks.
    Everybody wants a piece of him, most of us in the nicest possible way, his time, his thoughts on poker and other matters.
    I feel your comments are disgraceful and if you have anything about you, once you have sobered up, ( I may be speaking out of turn here, but hope this may be the only mitigating circumstance for such an action) that you come back to the forum and post an apology.
    If you want help with your game, you only have to ask and people will try to help, but, if you continually post rigged this and rigged that , you will only find people lining up to have a go at you.
    Never forget you have the ultimate weapon to get back at a site you see as "bent"
    Take your business elsewhere.
    Nick
  • Options
    wow im amazed at the response fron aussie09? WOW. Have you not read what i have said? And pompeynic? WOW just Wow.
  • Options
    To be honest having viewed what ive viewed my brother will go nowhere near here again if i have anything to do with it. Horrible people how dare you.
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    So Leighton, your brother posted at 7:54 pm. You found his laptop 1 hour later, during this time he had been taken to hospital. On his laptop you didn't realise you had a sky account and logged on using your user name and password you didn't know you had and found out he had self excluded for 5 years. Ok........
This discussion has been closed.