You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the sites fkn dreadful

Comments

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Boxster said:

So Leighton, your brother posted at 7:54 pm. You found his laptop 1 hour later, during this time he had been taken to hospital. On his laptop you didn't realise you had a sky account and logged on using your user name and password you didn't know you had and found out he had self excluded for 5 years. Ok........

You missed the bit about the support worker coming round/phoning and advising him to self exclude for five years - which allibone did whilst Leighton was there but before Leighton found his computer - but, yes, that's what happened.
  • Options
    leighton05leighton05 Member Posts: 17
    he was logged onto skypoker under leighton05 i did not log in myself. Im his sister married name leighton. It was suggested he self excluded, a conversation i was privvy to. If it matters the doctors were called at 6pm. Does that satisfy you?
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033

he was logged onto skypoker under leighton05 i did not log in myself. Im his sister married name leighton. It was suggested he self excluded, a conversation i was privvy to. If it matters the doctors were called at 6pm. Does that satisfy you?

.. and there your bubble burst.

• Options
    ultimately i dont have to sit here and justify my brothers or my own actions. Ive explained the situation and you can mock as a group as seems the case on what ive read so far. All i will say is good luck to you. Everyone is an expert via a computer screen, just be careful which way you throw the hand grenades eh? Hope nothing similar happens in your lives.
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    edited March 2018

Hopefully your brother gets the help he needs. I spent a (thankfully) very short time in a psychiatric institution 20 or so years ago - voluntarily, back then sectioning was something of a last resort for psychiatric services who were very reluctant to section anybody - and the atmosphere was pretty hard going with lots of violence/patients who had transferred from prison on my ward. Like I say, I was pretty much in and out but I hope your brother encounters a more benign, more healing environment and I wish him all the best.

Friendly suggestion, though: spend less time on here within hours of your brother's sectioning and more time offering support.

All the best.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819

Hi @leighton05

I'm a little puzzled by all this.

"allibone03" entered a Freeroll which started at 6pm, & finished 15th of 136, so that would have been a good while later, probably (just guessing) after 7.30pm.

The thread was started at 7.54 pm.

• Options
    Thanks for the phoney concern and advice however my parents are with him so i need not be. And the comment about there your bubble burst? are you some sort of crank? What is the suggestion there?
  • Options
    Im trying to discuss this with Tikay10 in private chat
  • Options
    so the doctors could not be called at 6pm? Are you for real?
  • Options
    Wow amazed by the hostility.
  • Options
    To suggest my brother played poker and therefore there could be no concern until he finished is bizarre wow
  • Options
    Why is mabbott96 randomly ticking boxes? Is this what happens on here?
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    So the doctors were contacted at 18.00

Allibone03 was logged into his account at 19.54, time of the thread.

He was at some point taken away by the doctors, but before being removed had then logged out of his account and into an account under the name leighton05

Now call me cynical but...
  • Options
    I wouldnt call you cynical i was call you a complete c unt an ignoramus and a child.
  • Options
    mabbott96mabbott96 Member Posts: 14
    I'm just here for a good time mate
  • Options
    Another idiot. Im not having a good time but eh? as long as you all have a laugh.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

I wouldnt call you cynical i was call you a complete c unt an ignoramus and a child.

Well I think that proves you've been around these parts before ;)
  • Options
    Think it's time to close the thread temporarily to allow frayed tempers to cool down.

It will re-open at 11pm.
  • Options
    anyway this account will also now be closed so good luck if this is how you all get your kicks. I think its pathetic.
  • Options

Thread re-opened.

Let's keep it cool please.
This discussion has been closed.