You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lobby not loading

conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
anyone else having problems, can only get forum up at mo

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404

All fine.

• Options
    PEACEPAWPEACEPAW Member Posts: 46
    i can only get forum up .
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,274

@PEACEPAW & @conorshay1 - are you guys on Download, Browser, or Mobile?

It's fine for me (Download), & the tables seem to be normally populated judging by a peruse of the Lobbies.

It's a bit odd, as it would normally affect everyone or nobody.

Hope it clears itself for you both soon.

PS - I can see @conorshay1 sitting at an empty PLO Table, Cromer, but nobody else on the table yet.
  • Options
    lamminlammin Member Posts: 21
    I also can't get on. can get sky bet but poker lobby won't load. I go through browser and it was fine yesterday.
  • Options
    exactly the same with me lammin. been on to customer service they say there is no problem. have to keep trying.
  • Options

So are all of you who are struggling using the Browser?
  • Options
    I had to sign new terms on skybet when it loaded so didn't know if that had anything to do with it? I've been trying for couple of hours so there is deff a problem.
  • Options
    WiltonWilton Member Posts: 5
    mine not loading something wrong at sky
  • Options
    I'm through browser tikay.
  • Options
    tried different browser still the same. home page, cash games ,sit&go, tournaments, my sky poker and vegas wont load. schedule, forum , welcome, academy , promotions etc all load.
  • Options

UPDATE

Guys, Download & App are fine, but I tried opening the Browser & it won't load for me.

So I've escalated it to the Office.

If & when they respond, I'll let you know on this thread.

If you have the ability to use the Download or App, you'd be best using that until the situation is clarified.

Thanks.
  • Options

Thanks @PEACEPAW & @lammin, I'm on it now, see my "Update" post.
  • Options
    thank you Tikay.
  • Options

UPDATE

I've now alerted "Service Desk" direct, these are the guys who sort these things.

If I hear back, I'll update you further here.
  • Options

UPDATE

Guys, things are moving, Service Desk have replied and acknowledged the problem, & they are working on it.

They state that the problem is restricted to Microsoft Edge users, so if you are using Edge, please try a different Browser. I should add I don't use Edge, I'm on IE on this laptop, but maybe it is Edge & IE that is affected.
  • Options
    cheers Tikay. Don't suppose you know what time the sat to the Nottingham SPT semi is?
  • Options
    I am not on Microsoft edge Tikay. thanks again for your help Tikay.
  • Options
    lammin said:

cheers Tikay. Don't suppose you know what time the sat to the Nottingham SPT semi is?

Hi @lammin

If you mean the £10.50 version, there are two this evening, one at 1940, the other at 2035.
  • Options
    Thanks Tikay, let's hope it sorted for the 20.35 then. was looking forward to trying to win a seat whilst watching the masters. BTW who you backing?
  • Options
    lammin said:

Thanks Tikay, let's hope it sorted for the 20.35 then. was looking forward to trying to win a seat whilst watching the masters. BTW who you backing?

I'm watching it now, or trying to. Have backed Rose, Bubba, Fleetwood, Matsuyama, Cantlay, Scott and Dusty Bin.

Annoyingly, I intended to back Leishmann at 60/1, who is currently leading, but I just discovered that I forgot to put it on, so I'm anti-railing him now.