You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lobby not loading

2»

Comments

• Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    Finally. Glad somebody else has mentioned this. I've been trying to fix this problem all today. I contacted support and they went to the usual "use a different browser fix"....

I use Edge and thought something must have changed like the inbuilt flash-player not working or becoming outdated but if others are having problems on different browsers as well then this is less likely.

For the record, I did find Google Chrome to work.
  • Options
    Anymore of a heads up on this situation? Still got same problem today. Time to change browsers or download software I think.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,076
    PkDevil said:

Anymore of a heads up on this situation? Still got same problem today. Time to change browsers or download software I think.

No, not heard any more from the Office or Service Desk, & yes, I'm aware the problem is still occurring.

For now, I would strongly advise either using the Download Client, which is working normally, or trying a different Browser, as the Browser version is still working normally on some Browsers.

The Browser version is still functioning normally on Google Chrome.
  • Options

I've not heard anything back, but I just tested it for myself on Browser & it is working fine for me now.

Can you guys who were having issues give it a try please?
  • Options
    All seems to be fine again now Tikay. Thanks mate.
  • Options

Yay.

Thanks for letting me know, appreciated.
  • Options
    PEACEPAWPEACEPAW Member Posts: 46
    All fine now. Thanks Tikay
  • Options

Thanks @PEACEPAW

Have a good night on the tables.