You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Madness Promotion

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    K0BAYASHl said:

Where’s that thread snowman posted ealier? Is that being dealt with?

When @snowman69 saw the Post I made on this thread on Thursday, he asked that his new thread be deleted. I left it for another hour so readers could see the situation, them deleted it. It was all wholly amicable & cooey-wooey.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    marlsss said:

K0BAYASHl said:

It has been dealt with Kobayashi, scroll back up the posts here, Tikay has posted about it here
    Tikay10 said:

K0BAYASHl said:

When @snowman69 saw the Post I made on this thread on Thursday, he asked that his new thread be deleted. I left it for another hour so readers could see the situation, them deleted it. It was all wholly amicable & cooey-wooey.
    Okay thankyou, I read it and then came on later at night and saw it had gone, I’m surprised the players have only had points removed after so much talk about this promotion abuse and not account closure.
  • Options
    LuckyBrahhLuckyBrahh Member Posts: 10
    Tommy__D said:

Tommy__D said:

Hi @Tikay10 @Sky_SamT , Sorry to resurrect this thread but the original player who was suspected of the misconduct is back this week for the promo. (i personally think they should have been banned from the promo altogether but I suppose they did not technically break any rules)

I just wanted to post to get some clarity on the new rule "....Any subsequent play that we deem to be against the spirit of the promotion will see those customers expelled from the promotion and their account potentially closed...."

It seems flipping is no longer allowed from what other players tell me. But since the player has been back on around 1am hes sat at Omaha spin ups, which has not ran the whole week. Any new player who sits he just goes all in. Does this breach the new rules? or are players allowed to just go all in every hand. Because as soon as I found his table I sat and he started playing "normal" no longer just open shoving.

I want to try for the league again this week, it is a nice promo. But it seems unbeatable if someone is just going all in every hand.

At least last week when I tried @ITSQUADSY was playing crazy volume and deserved 1st place, Congrats bud!

Amusing how you're trying to be courteous in your post but at the same time passive aggressively trying to get me (your main competitor for the package this week) kicked from the promo. Yes I did flip the previous week in what is a grey area to Sky but after the ruling that made clear that further such play is not allowed, I'm very happy for regular play to try and compete for the package fairly and squarely which wasn't the case in the first week which costed me. I welcome the competition for this promo as it really is great and deserves the attention that it's getting from the poker community from full time players and recreationals alike. I understand from my previous actions I may be under more scrutiny however Sky can freely review my play any time they wish.

Omaha runs everyday Tommy, would you like me to stop playing it and just play your games? Also if don't like me going all in I can limp more if that is to your suiting. Tikay said it well, if I'm going all in every hand (which I'm not) then just sit back and take my money. Trying to police people's plays if no rules are broken is just laughable and will cause poker to cease to exist. It's like berating people for making a supposedly poor play, it's all part of the game man. I would say gl for the promo but I wouldn't mean it, enjoy your 8 hour sleeps.
    I wasn't trying to be courteous your not that special. Just didn't want a back and forth. Its funny u bum me in chat box then I see this post by u.
    This forum is for us to give our opinions right? which is why I said you should have been booted. By the looks of the comments others feel the same.
    You are just lucky that no written rule was in place to stop what you did. But u still benefited from it, you should have at least been taken off week 2 so other honest players had a chance for the SPT seats and higher cash.

You talk as if u made this thread to apologise for your actions and didn't feel what you was doing was right. But if Play4food had not made the thread you would have happily carried on the rest of the week and taken that spot from him. In fact even after he posted the very next day u was still doing it. Its very easy to be sorry once you have been caught red handed.

As for omaha, if u read, I said omaha spin ups and they were not in fact running last week (I thought promo abusers were experts at reading). And I wanted more clarity on the new rule which is a bit vague.

Lastly yep I will enjoy my 8H sleep, you keep at it with the 24H sessions. How u going to keep that up for the rest of the week?
    Dive into another grey area with your partner - Multi accounting perhaps
    You must REALLY need to win this package. Maybe no one has told u that there are other ways to Vegas.

P.S Keep instant sitting me out when it gets Heads Up. Never seen a player do it so quick before. Guess your keeping your chicken legs warm in case u bump into Play4food.
    Despite what you believe, me and Play4food resolved our situation amicably and although he didn't agree with what I did, he understood my position after Sky's stance on the flipping in the first week. We've also agreed to have a drink and shake hands in Vegas. Now that I've got the package all but locked up, I'll do just that.

I was going to respond to your accusations and perceived moral authority but there would be no end in it and it's all very childish and immature isn't it. I would like to say yes I do want the Vegas package a lot as it's always been a dream of mine to visit and this fantastic promo has given me the chance to do that. Surviving on 4-5 hours a night of sleep and grinding up to 18 hours a day in only a single week is a small sacrifice to make if it means making that a reality. You were a tough competitor and have my respect for putting in a lot of hours in yourself but ultimately I wanted to win it more. I wish you good luck in your poker career and I'll see you on the tables.