You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** BLUE MOON JACKPOT CLUB **

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    OK, those that have been following know the score, amazingly it is a £149K roll over, but this is now becoming a bit more than a BLUE MOON. I am OK to go again, but understand if the consensus is not to.

Please post your thoughts.
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    JACKPOT at SOUTHWELL tomorrow
  • Options
    I'm ok either way but it does look a bit of a mine field
  • Options
    Yes not easy, the 2nd and 3rd races don't look too bad, but the others are quite tough.

Sure to be £400K+ in the prize pool though.

The most important thing is that people don't feel obliged to participate as I appreciate these back to back attempts are hardly BLUE MOON and can get more costly than people anticipated. I will go with the majority, but once again, it's completely optional for all.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Some big fields, and the prices are not on Sky Bet yet. I will let others have they input, but I am IN if it is a go. Will also be around to assist with sheets etc.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I will await further input on here and go with the majority. I suppose at least it's all weather. :=)
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    I will go with the flow and if it is a GO I am in
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    OK, here's the problem I have, if we give it a go, I know people will not want to miss out as it would be gutting for them if they did and it we won. However, I want to be responsible and I feel that the way things have transpired means that people may be getting in deeper than they want to.

So if anyone feels like that I think I have a responsibility to not put people in that position.

So it's a tricky one for me from an ethics perspective.
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    got to be in it to win it,big prize pool,im in if a go.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    we are all adults , feel we have to go for it , having said that son and grandaughter here tomoz so wont be able to contribute much to admin
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Can I please ask if anyone is against it, but doesn't want to say on the thread, could you please email me in confidence. It's all very well saying people don't have to participate, but I wouldn't feel great if we won it and some of the regular members missed out and at the same time don't want people to feel compelled to go again if it is not within their budget.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Understand your thoughts & accept decision either way.

If it's a GO I would be in - it may be a couple of month's to next GO LIVE
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    looked at cards and if anyone wins they will deserve it. very tough. Big question is should i reduce my money into pool as it is getting costly or will that harm our chance of winning ie we need as much as we can to win . Difficult decision
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    Looks a tricky card but worth a go imo so it is a yes from me G
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    vaigret said:

looked at cards and if anyone wins they will deserve it. very tough. Big question is should i reduce my money into pool as it is getting costly or will that harm our chance of winning ie we need as much as we can to win . Difficult decision

V. It is absolutely fine to reduce your stake to £10 if you wish. In fact I would prefer people do reduce their stake rather than spend more than they really want to.
  • Options
    thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 398
    I'm in if you want to go for it.
  • Options
    OK. Having received no objections, lets go for it. Completely optional and payments can be more or less than normal, multiples of £10.

Please pay tonight if possible, absolute deadline 11.50am tomorrow.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    I confirm I have transferred £100 representing my usual 10 shares.
  • Options
    OK, Can I start or have you things to complete?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    zadoc said:

OK, Can I start or have you things to complete?

Yep all ready to go again. As there are no remover scores, there's no need for me to update then template each time unless there is an error with it or I want to change something, so it should be like a "proper" template now. :=)

Thanks again for all your help R!