You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** AUGUST NAP 2018 SELECTIONS THREAD **

Comments

• Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    edited August 2018
    NON RUNNERS

4.20: HULA GIRL

4.55: WINDSORLOT
    CAMOMILE LAWN

• Options
    4.20: CORAZON ESPINOZA ran here ( 3rd ) yesterday over 1M 113yds ( same jockey )
  • Options
    2.10: PIRATE
    2.45: WAR EAGLE
    3.15: HANDY TALK
    3.50: BECCA CAMPBELL
    4.20: LADY IN QUESTION
    4.55: BAN SHOOF

ON SHEET
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2018
    Have changed my NAP and NB in the 4.45. due to non runner
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528

2.10: Call Him Al
    2.45: War Eagle
    3.15: Desert Frost
    3.50: Becca Campbell
    4.20: Lady In Question
    4.55: Pivotal Flame

ON SHEET
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    2.10: CAPLA GILDA
    2.45: WAR EAGLE
    3.15: HANDY TALK
    3.50: BECCA CAMBELL
    4.20: CORAZON ESPINADO
    4.55: FRESH TERMS

On Sheet
  • Options
    Here we go again, not the first three I would have expected!

Over 800k in pot
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Could @StayOrGo and @vaigret look after the Naps table on Frid/Sat/Sun please? I am busy tomorrow with my month end, then off to Chester for the w/end (taking in Saturday's racing). I will hopefully still post up my Naps though over those 3 days.

Any tips anyone might have, please post on this thread I have started. Cheers.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173964/chester-racing-saturday-1st-september/p1
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    Will do all the naps on google G as they WIN /lose. Can you do no shows p/l etc .

Have a great time alan
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys, due to unfavourable feed back, I am no longer doing the BLUE MOON club on the thread.

I will email members and they can decide if they wish to participate under a different process that does not involve the forum.

I am still feeling "raw" from the effort involved and the failed attempts, so the criticism has hit me harder than usual.

Apologies if this is an over reaction, but that is how I feel. I would rather have less people involved that still have belief in the system than try and cater for those that don't.
  • Options
  • Options
    Difficult to know what race meetings qualify for Friday as Wolverhampton has 3.25 start. take it is only Sandown, Thirsk and Bangor .

Advice please
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    Hi V, I would say that Wolves is an evening meeting although starting earlier than usual but that is just my opinion.
  • Options
    Yes, lets not make too much work for MAX, and keep it just as Sandown, Thirsk and Bangor.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Yes, lets not make too much work for MAX, and keep it just as Sandown, Thirsk and Bangor.

thought so and as per earlier request from Alan I will do all over the weekend if you can do no shows and P/L G, thats if that ok
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

thought so and as per earlier request from Alan I will do all over the weekend if you can do no shows and P/L G, thats if that ok
    Yep that's fine thx V. I will do MAX selections, no shows and P/L. Although it's my son's birthday tomorrow and I have promised him a game of golf. So may complete it when I get back.
  • Options
    I can post Max's naps only need help with no shows and PL. Have a good birthday game.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    vaigret said:

I can post Max's naps only need help with no shows and PL. Have a good birthday game.

The MAX selections I am refering to are not MAXALLY's horses but the figure in cell L3 that will need adjusting. :=)
  • Options
    sorry righto
  • Options
    1.40S: SUPERSEDED
    2.10S: NIBRAS AGAIN

ON SHEET