You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

You cannot be serious

Mr McEnroe’s iconic utterance, became my Sky Poker stock in trade phrase, for the last three months,very bored with it, in a moment of spontaneous genius, came up with my own, ‘intellectual property rights to this phrase’ belong to me, it is available on a hour,day,week,month rental rate!!. Will post the new phrase below, before anyone feels the need, to go all Inspector Cousteau on me, don’t give a monkeys whotsit what ‘sharkscope’ says. Last time I looked, it made me laugh, (genuinely have not looked now) last time, it rated me a 60 rated player (no idea, and means zero to me) average stake £5.45?, be about right, as I only play here, but I do find myself asking if it is time to ‘get my hat and coat’ for the very last time. Why? with my tongue jammed firmly in my check, as far as this old boy knows ? sharkscope not privy to, home game stats! local game stats, that would not be ‘major enough’ to make The Hendon Mob database ? Unless, my one and only and best tournament lifetime cash (Aria) is on their? Played (and love) the game for 35 years. Might know a bit of maths? clerked for a rails bookmaker before I was 20,worked in the industry for ever, back in the Halcyon days, and way back, loved the all night card schools around China Town with all the ‘racing boys, even a few girls. What else, used to settle, piles of ‘junk bets’ manually, no O.T.T allowed,i.e each way equally divided goliath’s, two dead heats, three rule 4’s etc. zero tolerance to 1p out (by the savage that thought he was the boss(briefly !)In the No1 London money shop at the time, security used to collect in shoe boxes, but I digress. Had my own little bar, with a book, on a sunshine island (mana) and was interviewed, offered, and turned down, a blinding ‘betting’ gig in Bermuda (huge regret) Never multi tabled in my life, never will, never want to, like tournament play, and nada, zero, ‘poker aids’ would not know one, if it fell out of the sky, and hit my bonce.My poker game? 33% playing the players 33% playing the board 33% playing my holding 1% for races and bluffs. Never analysed my own hand history, until recently, only way this old boy knows how to do that, is manually trawl through hand after hand, so much so,a monumental effort, weeks of looking back, I had the most detailed, chronological proof positive post to make here, of the most unbelievable three month skewed run, makes no difference to me, on my account,20k turnover, being beat for 4k,nearly all of the 4k is last three months, and when I went to post the lot, it came up with my post is 110,000 characters to long ! Typical day, get up, glorious weather at present, Wed Sept 26th central heating on 05.30 a.m. ,coffee sorted, sit on balcony, log on, log in (deposit ! lol standard) buy in, and walk head on into nonsense like this. Back to back bounty hunters, not only do I get the exact same player, seated to my right, here is the first hand, 1318990555, do note I call in all in in front of me (right read by a million miles) am 82% fav,rivered yet again, turn A river A , then head on into very next BH,exact same player seated on my right, not only that, this time I call an all in of 1600 and a call of 1600 in front of me, I am holding a flopped set with an Ace,82% favorite,instently smoked on the turn. That is when I let out this line, ‘this aint poker, its effin Tombola’ in response to the above being, first two MTT tourneys of the day, before 7 a.m. Thur Sept 27th.That scenario is the norm, for me,i.e the previous afternoon, been out for a lovely lunch, cracking weather, get home approx. 3.30 p.m,log in, log on, buy in, first tourney, stupid me for saying to myself,I am going to play this, to win my buy in, for the bounty hunter I wanted to play a bit later,here you go,I think it was even the very first hand, only a two outer hit the river, when I am a million on,90% ++,look at the hand, I go all in ,to a bet of 450,and get called, and I am a million on, ‘this aint poker, its effin Tombola ‘I screamed. Straight into, Bounty hunter, Hand History #1318792008 (15:43 26/09/2018) I look down at A 3 in my hand, and get to see a very cheap flop, which shows 3 3 4, pre flop I am 52% v 48%,post flop I am 72.27% favorite, action went check check bet, I raise, two folders one caller, turn is a 6,I improve to a 84.09% favorite, golly gosh I say to myself, I can’t get rivered here, guess the rest. same Bounty Hunter Hand History #1318808453 (17:07 26/09/2018) Let me ask you this, out loud, heads up, holding a set of hooks (JJJ) on a rainbow jack high board, high often (especially in a Bounty Hunter) are you folding that hand, I lay down monsters all the time, but I could not fold that, as it was, I was drawing dead to a full house, yep, that is poker. Here is how I busted out of that exact bounty hunter, Hand History #1318818491 (17:51 26/09/2018) How often? Are you not going all in, heads up, with the Ace Flush? , my exact hand, and I was drawing dead to a full house. And finally, here is one of my 1% gamble plays, later in evening, £300 MTT rebuy, Hand History #1319095424 (19:05 27/09/2018). I look down at pocket A J suited (spades), approx. 3000 chips, I am looking at two all ins, in front of me, 95% of the time, I would lay that down, sometimes, just sometimes, you have to make a hero call, three way pot 10000 chips, only the river to come,with me a 70% favorite, guess the rest! I cant 'win em' with the goods,I cant 'win em' when making mathamatically correct hero calls,maybe my game is all wrong,and I should be shoving Trey Duece !,Like I said, a **** paper away, from hat & coat time for me, the above is not the ‘abnormal for me’ it is the normal. October 1st is on Monday, also my birthday beginning of October, I love, a genuine and bona fide challenge, I will play, every 8 pm evening £33 bounty hunter for the month of October,50% of any and all returns to any nominated charity,50% to me (I should be a registered poker charity !) Anyone of you, or all of you, data mine (I know the phrase, but not the meaning) read about it re Viktor Blom,or data analysis every one of my hands, from 31 x £33 bounty hunters, even put an exclusive bonus bounty on me if you want, and let’s see, if the conclusion is, I am the fishiest fish ever, or I can play the game, my challenge to Skypoker,oh,and you stake me !,I aint adding another 1k! Deficit.

Comments

• Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    TLDR
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    No one (apart from certain sky employees) can see the hand histories that you are mentioning by hand history ID.

Paragraphs are really useful when doing a large post and may mean that people can read the whole post.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Mr McEnroe’s iconic utterance, became my Sky Poker stock in trade phrase, for the last three months,very bored with it, in a moment of spontaneous genius, came up with my own, ‘intellectual property rights to this phrase’ belong to me, it is available on a hour,day,week,month rental rate!!.

Will post the new phrase below, before anyone feels the need, to go all Inspector Cousteau on me, don’t give a monkeys whotsit what ‘sharkscope’ says.

Last time I looked, it made me laugh, (genuinely have not looked now) last time, it rated me a 60 rated player (no idea, and means zero to me) average stake £5.45?, be about right, as I only play here, but I do find myself asking if it is time to ‘get my hat and coat’ for the very last time.

Why? with my tongue jammed firmly in my check, as far as this old boy knows ?

sharkscope not privy to, home game stats!
    local game stats, that would not be ‘major enough’ to make The Hendon Mob database ?
    Unless, my one and only and best tournament lifetime cash (Aria) is on their?

Played (and love) the game for 35 years.
    Might know a bit of maths?
    clerked for a rails bookmaker before I was 20,worked in the industry for ever, back in the Halcyon days, and way back, loved the all night card schools around China Town with all the ‘racing boys, even a few girls.

What else, used to settle, piles of ‘junk bets’ manually, no O.T.T allowed,i.e each way equally divided goliath’s, two dead heats, three rule 4’s etc. zero tolerance to 1p out (by the savage that thought he was the boss(briefly !)In the No1

London money shop at the time, security used to collect in shoe boxes, but I digress. Had my own little bar, with a book, on a sunshine island (mana) and was interviewed, offered, and turned down, a blinding ‘betting’ gig in Bermuda (huge regret) Never multi tabled in my life, never will, never want to, like tournament play, and nada, zero, ‘poker aids’ would not know one, if it fell out of the sky, and hit my bonce.

My poker game? 33% playing the players 33% playing the board 33% playing my holding 1% for races and bluffs.
    Never analysed my own hand history, until recently, only way this old boy knows how to do that, is manually trawl through hand after hand, so much so,a monumental effort, weeks of looking back,
    I had the most detailed, chronological proof positive post to make here, of the most unbelievable three month skewed run, makes no difference to me, on my account,

20k turnover, being beat for 4k,nearly all of the 4k is last three months,

and when I went to post the lot, it came up with my post is 110,000 characters to long !
    Typical day, get up, glorious weather at present,

Wed Sept 26th central heating on 05.30 a.m. ,coffee sorted, sit on balcony, log on, log in (deposit ! lol standard) buy in, and walk head on into nonsense like this.
    Back to back bounty hunters, not only do I get the exact same player, seated to my right, here is the first hand, 1318990555, do note I call in all in in front of me (right read by a million miles) am 82% fav,rivered yet again, turn A river A ,

then head on into very next BH,exact same player seated on my right, not only that, this time I call an all in of 1600 and a call of 1600 in front of me, I am holding a flopped set with an Ace,82% favorite,instently smoked on the turn.

That is when I let out this line, ‘this aint poker, its effin Tombola’ in response to the above being,

first two MTT tourneys of the day, before 7 a.m. Thur Sept 27th.
    That scenario is the norm, for me,i.e the previous afternoon,
    been out for a lovely lunch, cracking weather, get home approx. 3.30 p.m,log in, log on, buy in, first tourney, stupid me for saying to myself,

I am going to play this, to win my buy in, for the bounty hunter I wanted to play a bit later,here you go,

I think it was even the very first hand, only a two outer hit the river,

when I am a million on,90% ++,
    look at the hand, I go all in ,to a bet of 450,and get called, and I am a million on,
    ‘this aint poker, its effin Tombola ‘I screamed.

Straight into, Bounty hunter,
    Hand History #1318792008 (15:43 26/09/2018)
    I look down at A 3 in my hand, and get to see a very cheap flop, which shows 3 3 4, pre flop I am 52% v 48%,post flop I am 72.27% favorite, action went check check bet, I raise, two folders one caller, turn is a 6,I improve to a 84.09% favorite,

golly gosh I say to myself,
    I can’t get rivered here, guess the rest.
    same Bounty Hunter Hand History #1318808453 (17:07 26/09/2018)
    Let me ask you this, out loud, heads up, holding a set of hooks (JJJ) on a rainbow jack high board, high often (especially in a Bounty Hunter) are you folding that hand,

I lay down monsters all the time, but I could not fold that, as it was, I was drawing dead to a full house, yep, that is poker.
    Here is how I busted out of that exact bounty hunter,
    Hand History #1318818491 (17:51 26/09/2018)

How often? Are you not going all in, heads up, with the Ace Flush? , my exact hand, and I was drawing dead to a full house.

And finally, here is one of my 1% gamble plays,
    later in evening,
    £300 MTT rebuy, Hand History #1319095424 (19:05 27/09/2018).

I look down at pocket A J suited (spades), approx. 3000 chips, I am looking at two all ins, in front of me, 95% of the time, I would lay that down,

sometimes, just sometimes, you have to make a hero call,
    three way pot 10000 chips, only the river to come,with me a 70% favorite, guess the rest!
    I cant 'win em' with the goods,I cant 'win em' when making mathamatically correct hero calls,
    maybe my game is all wrong,and I should be shoving Trey Duece !,

Like I said, a **** paper away, from hat & coat time for me, the above is not the ‘abnormal for me’ it is the normal.
    October 1st is on Monday, also my birthday beginning of October, I love, a genuine and bona fide challenge
    , I will play,
    every 8 pm evening £33 bounty hunter for the month of October,
    50% of any and all returns to any nominated charity,50% to me (I should be a registered poker charity !)
    Anyone of you, or all of you, data mine (I know the phrase, but not the meaning) read about it re Viktor Blom,or data analysis every one of my hands,

from 31 x £33 bounty hunters, even put an exclusive bonus bounty on me if you want, and let’s see, if the conclusion is, I am the fishiest fish ever, or I can play the game, my challenge to Skypoker

,oh,and you stake me !,

I aint adding another 1k! Deficit.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    @mumsie You must be more bored than me! :D but thanks for the effort B)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Ha, thanks @mumsie

I am now able to read that.

It's just beyond my ability, my OCD & my attention span to read a whole wall of text without paragraphs. I guess it's a product of the digital age - don't think I've ever seen a text with paragraphs, although of course texts are usually quite short. Same with Skype & Slack messages, they seem to break all the rules we grew up to understand were correct.

Times, & how we write, are changing, but I'm stuck in the past I guess.....
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    A typical day,anyone of the last ninety. Friday August 24th (long bank holiday weekend) Had actually taken a few days break,to try to get some poker mojo back.

(03:19 24/08/2018) Bounty Hunter Hand History #1308143145 ‘’only’’ 95.4% favorite;(holding a set) smoked on the river by a 4.6% chance.

(04:30 24/08/2018) Timed Tournament Hand History #1308147083 ‘’ only ‘’ 85.76% post flop favorite; My two pair gets smoked.

(05:39 24/08/2018) Bounty Hunter Hand History #1308149777 I ‘run into pocket KK v pocket AA’ always a favorite of mine ! (it has happened to me with frightening regularity!, this particular irregularity (pun intended)Three handed, it is a 1.44 % chance, or to put it another way, it is 98.56% likely, that my pocket KK is not running into pocket AA, guess the rest.

(07:11 24/08/2018) Bounty Hunter Hand History #1308152497 ‘’only’’ 81.62% favorite to win this hand with my pair of KK after the flop, but the 18% chance gets there,insta smoked at 5/1 on.

(07:20 24/08/2018) Bounty Hunter Hand History #1308152815 ‘’only’’ 75.44% favorite in this hand,post flop with AA,even improve to 88.10% post turn hey ho I say to myself,I might have a chance here !only 9/1 on,and smoked on the river by the 10% chance.

(07:24 24/08/2018) Bounty Hunter Hand History #1308152972 minutes later,’’only’’81.12% favorite pre flop,pocket KK, post flop it goes completely ‘south’ ! ‘’only’’ 76.16% favorite with my KK, aces smoked on the river at 7/2 on.

you got to 'smile' keep smiling,and be lucky all.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Hi @misterpj ,

According to The Universal law of elimination from Bounty Hunters , For every unfair elimination there is an equally unfair survival.

Say a Bounty Hunter ( not a rebuy) has 200 players.
    199 of these players will have exit hands.

Sometimes they were favourites.

Sometimes they werent.

Sometimes its a flip.
  • Options
    Love you all, is this a flip ?!!!!!! And p.s, not a single bean put into account for five days ( a break) Mon - Fri, I really really could put up a ridiculous number of brand new, beats and suck outs,this just about wins the prize,although not mathamatically,been hit by river one and two outers several times last two days,Hand Number 132226802 £300 bounty hunter,me pocket, 10 10 ,flop 10c 7c 5d, table folds around,last player to act ships it,all in,almost an insta call,even with the flush draw,can the very very best player on here? And he does not know me from a bar of soap,( save for,he does know I can play the game) but in my oh so humble opinion,best I have played against is RaRa, as in Timmy, and yes, I have seen the fella play live,both in UK and? Vegas,just never bothered intro ing myself, anyway,am I nutz? (pun intended) or am I above pre flop 65% fav, post flop 95% fav, and that is calling an all in,obviously for all chips,in front of me.Yes, “ I know it's poker,but it ain't poker getting relentlously chinned,making right calls,reads,decisions,and getting your boots smoked at 20s On,long long time since I chalked up on a board,but unless my brain completly pickled,a 95% chance is a 20s on shot,and yes,off course they get beat!!! About 1 time in 20!!! I wish (my fav all time player) r.i.p Stu Ungar was still around to get some coaching! All the Best! Be Lucky
  • Options
    P.s the hand number I was referring to above, is 1322268021, I left the 1 off the end, and what I was trying to say was, 65% pre flop fav, 95% post flop fav ( i.e 20' s On! ) even after the turn,still huge fav,but,after calling the All In ( as a 95% fav) I got sucked out (again!!! Club runner runner)
  • Options
    Straw,Camels,Back,Broken, ! Ultimate ( nudge nudge) Absolute (wink wink) Tombola, hand history, 1322268021, hand history 1322348586 nothing else needs saying, so a final Adious, and on my way out, why have a huge chunk of scheduled tourneys gone awol? !
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    ^^^^

Hi @misterpj

You keep mentioning - & even correcting - hand numbers, but players cannot access hand numbers unless they were involved in the hand, so it does not tell anyone anything.

Why not try uploading Hand Histories, as per the OP in this thread? (Below). Makes it much easier to visualise the hand.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/174035/unlucky-or-did-i-make-a-mistake
  • Options
    You will be relieved to know,last post from me on this,(save for) replying to anyone,at the weekend.The absolutely perfect example,for me to go out on,and to reiterate,never multi tabled,never will,hence,this is from four little tourneys this morning,and to reiterate again,all hands I have mentioned,are not random hands,all are relative big ,huge pots,relative to each tourney,i.e calling an all in in a bounty hunter to be miles ahead,etc,so this is from only four little tourneys (well £5.50) Bounty Hunters are ? little ?.I could write about,my pocket AA calling an all in,to see JJ and a flopped set of JJJ,and again,I could write about,flopping a straight,and watching runner runner to get chinned by the other end of my straight (just poker)
    However,two hands,back to back,in the same little tourney,that would be rivered,back to back,as 72% fav,and 80% fav,any intelligent poker player,cannot argue,I did nothing wrong,and everything right, back to back,same torney,hand number 1322536047 and 1322536230,and for playing intelligent poker,rivered,twice in succession.There is only so much,skewed mathamatics,anyone can reasonably be expected to take.
  • Options
    BarrattG1BarrattG1 Member Posts: 46
    Just for reference, are you playing £30 average buy in, with £1000 roll? Losing and then not understanding that £30 average is full of skilled players and you aren't sufficiently rolled even if you have a skill edge to not bust?
  • Options
    Absolute, Unrelenting Tombola, anyone, that remotley knows,just a sembelnce of any Poker Onions,do the Maths on this.And please please,do,because,If skill and Poker nouse and Knowledge,is devoid,playing here, then do please tell me,That is so,and knowledge and skill plays no part ( i.e zero) in playing Poker here, rather than at ans on the felt, the origenal title,was,You Cannot Be Serious,plus,originally,it was,I was going to post, 3 and a half months worth, of 70, 80, 90 % chances, getting smoked, 70 80 90 % of the time,maybe ” us bottom feeders " at £5.50 and £11 get a different deal ! And definately, top end players,would not believe the deal, hence and so forth,time after time after time time,I put up,just a tiny snapshot,of mathematically, skewed skewed hands,you cannot,in any way, justify, the unjustifiable,Yet Again,and please,only, and if only, you have the very very slightest grasp,of quality poker,and Maths,yet another hand, Verbatim Proof,of ultimate absolute Tombola,not effin Poker, Hand Number 1323153788, only anyone that has the vaguest grasp of poker and maths,and odds and balance and implied odds,and pot equity need comment, ? Do I win 3 x £33 Bounty Hunter credits to my account
  • Options

Hi @misterpj

"Hand Number 1323153788"

As I (tried to) explain in my post further up this thread a few days ago, there is no point quoting Hand Numbers - nobody can see them.

You will need to show Hand Histories, as I suggested previously, like this;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/174035/unlucky-or-did-i-make-a-mistake
  • Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    MBN2BUSmall blind20.0020.003815.00
    rosjim1Big blind40.0060.001867.50
    Your hole cards
    fowksey612Fold
    fishhhhhRaise80.00140.001910.00
    jawzindawzCall80.00220.001875.00
    misterpjRaise120.00340.001300.00
    MBN2BUFold
    rosjim1Fold