You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

extra chips and bountys when starting a comp

ive noticed a couple of times now when i enter a tournament and sit at the table there is somebody with double the chips and bounty as everybody else this is clearly an advantage so dnt settle for it you pay gd money and the game should be fair i asked for a refund and was granted it the first time whilst in the game but the second time i made the complaint during the game i was told they would look into it after the game to which i was told my eyes must be seeing things as this didnt happen ive asked them to delete my account as im not spending my money here anymore they dnt respect you. this is just a warning to let you know that you dnt have to except this you can play on other sites were the customer service is 2nd to none and they fix your problems not jus palm you off because after all they already have your money and theres jack **** you can do about it there nothing to do with sky they just trade under there name ive already spoke to sky this is some scum bag outfit riding the back of sky and they can go suck out they aint getting my money i would rather wipe my dead grans jack russels **** with £20 notes than give them these ****

Comments

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    They've paid double what you have for double the stack, nothing unfair about it
  • Options
    mukta1818mukta1818 Member Posts: 30
    no its a tounament you all start with the same stack and bounty you cant buy more untill the add on period
  • Options
    There'll be an option to "rebuy" in the game info tab, check it next time you're in the tourney
  • Options
    do you actually play the game do you understand what you just said what would be the point in a comp if people could enter with more chips than the other just because they have more money, its not fair you all start the same no advantage
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    mukta1818 said:

do you actually play the game do you understand what you just said what would be the point in a comp if people could enter with more chips than the other just because they have more money, its not fair you all start the same no advantage

This is gold
  • Options
    You could buy in for the same amount of chips as them if you wanted?
  • Options
    you get to rebuy once you get knocked out you cant just hit the button and get double when you want
  • Options
    do you work for sky allan23 or are you just a divvy
  • Options
    You're thinking of a freezeout, it'll say rebuy and what conditions are for rebuying in the lobby of a tourney. Not difficult
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319
    Type your comment
    mukta1818 said:

you get to rebuy once you get knocked out you cant just hit the button and get double when you want

Good evening @mukta1818

I'm afraid you seem to be confused.

At least 2 of tonight's Bounty Hunter Events were Rebuys, & this was clearly stated in the Lobby;

UKOPS 07 £2,000 Rebuy. Unlimited rebuys for 2000 chips available for 1 hour 20 mins

UKOPS 09 £5,000 Mini Guaranteed Rebuy Bounty Hunter. There are unlimited rebuys for 2000 chips with no fee attached for the first 70 minutes

Feel free to check that yourself - it can still be seen in the respective lobbies.
  • Options
    mukta1818 said:

do you work for sky allan23 or are you just a divvy

He's just trying to assist you @mukta1818 , I don't think there's any need to be rude to him. He advised you correctly.
  • Options
    are you telling me or telling him.let me put it simple when u enter a tounament regardless of price rebuys add ons or anything else you all start with the same stack and bounty so if sombody is sat there with double then clearly somthing has gone wrong
  • Options
    allan23 u are a sausage your confusing yourself
  • Options
    Type your comment
    mukta1818 said:

are you telling me or telling him.let me put it simple when u enter a tounament regardless of price rebuys add ons or anything else you all start with the same stack and bounty so if sombody is sat there with double then clearly somthing has gone wrong

Incorrect. You can rebuy immediately in some tournaments.
  • Options
    mukta1818 said:

allan23 u are a sausage your confusing yourself

@mukta1818

@Allan23 may well be a sausage, or even a chipolata, but he has advised you correctly, & so have I.
  • Options
    tikay how is he right if you went to a live tounament and paid £100 pound to enter and i paid the same why should i get more chips than you simple it aint fair
  • Options
    so your telling me that i enter a comp for 5.50 and get 2k starting stack and then i can hit this button staight away and get another 2k is that what your really telling me? heres a clue REBUY MEANS WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR CHIPS YOU CAN BUY BACK IN FOR THE STARTING STACK and yes some are unlimited rebuys but you cant just hit the button unlimited times and keep building your chips up are you for real
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Type your comment
    mukta1818 said:

tikay how is he right if you went to a live tounament and paid £100 pound to enter and i paid the same why should i get more chips than you simple it aint fair

In many "live" Rebuy Tournaments you can do exactly the same.

He does not pay the same - he pays, in your example, an extra £100, for which he gets another tranche of chips, so has double what you would have. The same opportunity is afforded to you, of course. You can also pay the extra £100 and get the extra chips.

Whether it's "fair" is another matter, but those are the rules in many Tournaments here & elsewhere, & that was the situation in 2 of tonight's tournaments here on Sky Poker - it says so in the Poker Lobby, which I quoted in one of my earlier replies to you.
  • Options
    you aint advised me nothing im telling you how it is im not a novice i play everyday on here im sure i know how it works u cant have a tournament start with people with all different stacks what would be the point then the **** who has money would buy him self the win everytime and not use his skill it wouldnt be fair would it silly
  • Options

@mukta1818

Sharky states that this evening (well, last night - Saturday evening) you played, here on Sky Poker, two REBUY Tournaments. Are these what you are referring to?