You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Cheating **** sky poker

2»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,812
    edited August 2019
    Itsover4u said:

bongo69 said:

There ARE a probability-defying number of suck outs here, that much is for sure.

Thanks for providing such damning evidence
    They NEVER provide any facts Danny, as you know, they just throw it out there without a shred of credible evidence.

If Sky Poker were to accuse THEM of cheating, without any evidence, there'd be **** to pay.

It's easy to see why most Online Poker Sites have done away with their Forums when they have to see that sort of nonsense aimed at them repeatedly.

• Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,529
    Yeah it gets a little tedious - I have had a bad run on sky lately whereas I have not elsewhere.

However all I do is study a little make some adjustments and things will come good again.

I just wish there was more understanding of variance but these accusations are always posted by those that are uneducated on the subject (not uneducated in life)
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    Tikay10 said:
    You've got to feel for the poor guy getting eliminated here, I've got a feeling he's rolled to withstand that sort of bad beat though.

Interesting that before I watched the run out I though 'Q's will win this'. You can see them coming 'cos the live RNG is rigged too.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    Itsover4u said:

Yeah it gets a little tedious - I have had a bad run on sky lately whereas I have not elsewhere.

However all I do is study a little make some adjustments and things will come good again.

I just wish there was more understanding of variance but these accusations are always posted by those that are uneducated on the subject (not uneducated in life)

Whilst agreeing that study does help improvement (I don't study poker, hence I don't improve), surely if the bad run is due to variance it should come good even without the study/adjustments? I guess the study/improvement reduces the downwards effect of running badly because your average win rate is higher as a result of the improvements.

I've probably answered my own question there.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Enut said:

Itsover4u said:

Whilst agreeing that study does help improvement (I don't study poker, hence I don't improve), surely if the bad run is due to variance it should come good even without the study/adjustments? I guess the study/improvement reduces the downwards effect of running badly because your average win rate is higher as a result of the improvements.

You are correct, also, the study does help you know its variance rather than it being a mix of run bad and play bad.
  • Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,529
    Enut said:

Itsover4u said:

When you run bad it is easy to over or under adjust or just make general mistakes. A little studying will just ensure that you remain on the right path rather than just spiral downward - for me this works anyway
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Emperors Coat... U lot.... are going too eat A He'll of A lot of Humble Pie (extra Cream)
  • somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    edited November 2019
  • explantyexplanty Member Posts: 18
    **** site. too many bingo players and always hit !
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    explanty said:

**** site. too many bingo players and always hit !

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    ship?
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    stokefc said:

ship?

STOP?
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,075
    madprof said:

stokefc said:

ship?

STOP?
    Shop
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    explanty said:

**** site. too many bingo players and alway s hit HAPPENS

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    MISTY4ME said:

explanty said:

MISTY4ME said:

explanty said:

donkey
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,075
    madprof said:

MISTY4ME said:

explanty said:

MISTY4ME said:

explanty said:

donkey
    Eeaw eeaw eeaways plays like a donkey :* sorry boredom is a terrible thing.
    I'm well in profit, I'm not very good and I'll always be in profit. I don't know anyone at Skypoker. How can we explain this anomaly?
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    I can explain Mr Somniatis.

It's to do with the RNG that sky use.

If you were to Google a Mr Marco Tomassini of the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.

You'll find his field of expertise is in cryptography and he is the main contributor to sky RNG algorithm.

What has this got to do with you ?

Your screen name is an anagram of Tomassini.

Welcome to the forums Professor.

Source
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3044275_On_the_Generation_of_High-Quality_Random_Numbers_by_Two-Dimensional_Cellular_Automata
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    mumsie said:

I can explain Mr Somniatis.

It's to do with the RNG that sky use.

If you were to Google a Mr Marco Tomassini of the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.

You'll find his field of expertise is in cryptography and he is the main contributor to sky RNG algorithm.

What has this got to do with you ?

Your screen name is an anagram of Tomassini.

Welcome to the forums Professor.

Source
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3044275_On_the_Generation_of_High-Quality_Random_Numbers_by_Two-Dimensional_Cellular_Automata

WOW on so many levels @mumsie B)

Wouldn't want to play you at COUNTDOWN ! :#
    edited January 2020
    Meanwhile, far, far away from convoluted wizard-like Sherlock Holmes on steroids deduction skills.

"somniatis" is latin for "to dream". Isn't that what we're doing by playing poker? Dreaming of the big win?