You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** 2019 JACKPOT SYNDICATE NAPS LEAGUE **

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Yep, still in G, cheers.
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    YES, STILL IN, THANKS
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,300
    yes please
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited February 2019
    vaigret said:

yes please

Hi V.

I was wondering where you'd got to.

Hope all is well mate.

Looking forward to Cheltenham?

Silly question really lol. Of course you are, what right minded individual isn't? :=)

I've just got my Wetherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting guide through the post today, game on!

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Hi G, had weeks holiday which seemed to coincide with action here LOL. Yes getting ready
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    In please if not too late !
  • Options
    edited March 2019

In please if not too late !

Hi Spartathen.

Will you be participating for all the festivals throughout the year?

You are welcome to join if you are. The GOOGLE sheet is set up to auto calculate, but problems occur with it when people only partially participate.

I am happy to put you in it if you are up for the whole of 2019.

I will need you to get a google account (so you can update the spreadsheet) and you'd need to PM me your google account email address.

When putting your entries on the sheet you need to be careful to only update your row.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Im in if not to late, back in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hi guys, ignore this, wrong thread

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Final Calender for 2019

Jump March 4 days Cheltenham Festival Cheltenham
    Jump April 3days Aintree Grand National Aintree
    Flat May 2 QIPCO Guineas Final Newmarket - Saturday and Sunday 4th /5th May
    Flat May 3 Boodles May Festival Chester - Wednesday to Friday 8th-10th May
    Flat May 3 Dante Festival York - Wednesday to Friday 15-17th May
    Flat June 2 Epsom Derby Epsom Down - Friday and Saturday 31st May and 1st June
    Flat June 5 Royal Ascot Ascot - Tuesday to Saturday 18th-22nd June
    Flat June 3 Northumberland Plate Newcastle - Thursday to Saturday 27th -29th June
    Flat July 3 July Festival Newmarket - Thursday to Saturday 11th -13th July
    Flat July 2 King George Weekend Ascot - Friday/Saturday 26th/27th July
    Flat Jul/Aug 5 Glorious Goodwood - Tuesday-Saturday 30th July - 3rd August
    Flat August 4 Ebor Festival York -Wednesday-Saturday -21st -24th August
    Flat Sept 4 St Leger Festival Doncaster - Wednesday-Saturday 11th-14th September
    Flat Sept 3 Ayr Gold Cup Meeting Ayr - Thursday-Saturday 19th-21st September
    Flat Sept 3 Cambridgeshire Meeting Newmarket - Thursday-Saturday 26th-28th September
    JumpNov 3 The Open Cheltenham - Friday to Sunday 15th to 17th November
    JumpNov 2 Bet365 Hennessy Festival Newbury - Friday/Saturday 29th/30th November
    JumpDec 2 Tingle Creek Xmas Festival Sandown Park - Friday/Saturday 6th/7th December
    JumpDec 2 Winter Festival Kempton Park -Thursday/Friday 26th/27th December
  • Options
    So I can find this thread more easily BUMP
  • Options
    G,

As I got onto the Hall of Fame at last I thought I would give it a look and noticed on the YEARLY HALL OF FAME Alan has been doing placings on Profit/Loss. had a word with him and advised I thought it should be it be on profit/loss to runners as per GOOGLE AND MY CHECKING TABLES.

cAN YOU ADVISE PLEASE AND if i am right ask him to amend it. As it happens after Newmarket I will probably be last on both but it would be nice not to be bottom if I am not

terry
  • Options
    Hi @vaigret

I had noticed this, but probably easiest to leave it as it is now (for the ones so far).

Although up to @MAXALLY

ATM it looks like it isn't going to make too much difference in the top three or four.

Perhaps we can do the annual one by average after NEWMARKET, although would still be good to have the full P/L listed as well but sorted by average. (IE same as on the results sheet)

I'll leave it up to Alan.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Terry, here is the link below (after Northumberland Plate) so you were indeed 7th, not 9th at that stage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRmZpm1X1b8gFQ6hPL8G626-49J6AF0PpQ4wKtWM402dB97B-IEj2idGjD9Tf95m-3Oyhzj3XFhf4Vf/pubhtml

@MAXALLY is the owner of this, so up to him. Maybe if you catch him after a few shandies he may change it. :D
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Terry, here is the link below (after Northumberland Plate) so you were indeed 7th, not 9th at that stage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRmZpm1X1b8gFQ6hPL8G626-49J6AF0PpQ4wKtWM402dB97B-IEj2idGjD9Tf95m-3Oyhzj3XFhf4Vf/pubhtml

@MAXALLY is the owner of this, so up to him. Maybe if you catch him after a few shandies he may change it. :D

Hi mate

thanks for the response. Alan wanted your advice and hopefully he will take it for my sake. I ll ask him to look at this thread. I agree the yearly should include total p/l as well. If he just copied by YEARLY CHECKING TABLE and pasted to his thread it would give everybody all the info in the correct order.

Terry
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    @vaigret @StayOrGo

Changed yearly result thread to reflect the views of you both above. Only done 'after Northumbeland' , but will use Terry's figures going forward now. It looks a wall of figures ATM, so will probably design a table to make it look neater when I get some time. Cheers.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

@vaigret @StayOrGo

Changed yearly result thread to reflect the views of you both above. Only done 'after Northumbeland' , but will use Terry's figures going forward now. It looks a wall of figures ATM, so will probably design a table to make it look neater when I get some time. Cheers.

THNX MATE
  • Options
    BaCK FOR MORE Thursday 26th to saturday at Newmarket then a break until November and our first jumps festival
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone wanted to take over the running of this for next year?

I will be putting more priority into my Poker.

We can probably skip a few of the festivals that we did this year, perhaps the Dante, Northumberland Plate (AW) spring to mind, with either the Ayr Gold Cup or Cambridgeshire meetings to space things out a bit.

I am happy to explain how to do the sheets via a Skype call for any willing volunteer.

Cheers,

G