You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Aafter two weeks

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZobroZobro Member Posts: 24

Guy scores a penalty Vs his mum in goal.

With nothing else to accomplish in football, he moves on.

Nice try but two completely different entities. Better luck next time trolling.
  • Options
    ZobroZobro Member Posts: 24
    stokefc said:

and calls himself Ronaldo in the process
    Finally someone gets it, ronaldo has won trophies so can say he was one of the best and his skill got him there. Exactly the same for me.
    Thank you
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Completed it mate
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,029
    Zobro said:

Nice try but two completely different entities. Better luck next time trolling.

What does Mr Melt know? Winning player every year.

Just under £120,000 profit on this site, from over 16,000 MTTs. First time I met him, he casually (and accurately) pointed out the biggest flaw in my game. And he most certainly was not trolling. He must get "lucky". A lot. Either that, or he is someone who should be listened to very carefully, as he is one of the most skilful players on here. You choose.

GL in whatever you seek to conquer next....
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    zobro have a go in parliament next if u cracked poker in 2 weeks the brexit fiasco will b a piece of cake fore u
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Zobro said:

madprof said:

Well used quote I know..but poker taking a few minutes to learn but a lifetime to master still rings true for me....@zobro maybe move on to chess, aster that, then blackjack and so on and wish I had got the opportunity to play against you...delusional of Taunton
    Same, will be nice to play you if we meet one tournament
    Hi Zobro- what were your thoughts on the quote?

Also stick around for a while; use the 'find a player' facility to see what games myself, toffeeapple etc are playing...

Be warned though , chicknmelt is one of my higher rated players ( i.e FFS Iv'e got chikn on my table, oh dear..) and I learn from him every time he takes chips off me!

GL GL
  • Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    Get yourself over to the WSOP this year. If you crushed this site in a couple of weeks - then I suspect you'll make an absolute fortune in Vegas.