You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Here Kitty Kitty

2»

Comments

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    It could be worse I could have said she'll have plenty of time to Train for the appearance.
  • Options
    Quagmire72Quagmire72 Member Posts: 789
    edited March 2010

I've just accidentally found my way onto channel 965 on sky, meant to hit 865 to watch the poker channel but hit the wrong button(cough cough). Anyway, Kitty is on there and she's got her babylons out.

Shabba

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,107
    edited March 2010
    what stupid rules in this country, all different ages to do all different things.s e x,smoke,marry,gamble,drink,cinema,vote,surely if your old enough to do one your old enough to do all.
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
    Ms Kitty is a little sweetheart (As well as one foxy little lady) and if you are all very very lucky may be making an appearance elsewhere in the SPT!!

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    But still isnt a patch on our very own LM ;)
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Here Kitty Kitty:
    But still isnt a patch on our very own LM ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    I'm not sure about that, maybe they can both get them out and we can all vote on it.

For your birthday
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Here Kitty Kitty : I'm not sure about that, maybe they can both get them out and we can all vote on it. For your birthday
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
     Good luck with that.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    I could never ask a young lady to do that, if memory serves me correct, I have a great birthday pressy though as I think LML is PTP tonight?.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    I've just accidentally found my way onto channel 965 on sky, meant to hit 865 to watch the poker channel but hit the wrong button(cough cough). Anyway, Kitty is on there and she's got her babylons out. Shabba
    Posted by Quagmire72
    LOL - I put a post up a few days ago after making the same ... mistake.

• Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Here Kitty Kitty : LOL - I put a post up a few days ago after making the same ... mistake.  
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    What are we like ey. Funnily enough, my remote stopped working just after i'd flicked on so i had to leave it on said channel. Also, my laptop was on my lap at the time and magically rose into the air around the time Kitty's bra disappeared.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Here Kitty Kitty : I'm not sure about that, maybe they can both get them out and we can all vote on it. For your birthday
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    I'd buy that for a dollar.
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2010
    after sitting with kitty and lml at luton they both have admiriable qualities.charm ,personality and a great soh. make your own mind up for the soh!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I notice there were no negative votes for this, so I think it's a goer.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    Posted by Machka
    Ha ha, the irony of it all, there was nowhere to vote 'NO' in the poll. About the rules of 'young' looking players on sky poker, this was brought about when sky poker changed over last September, another side effect of this was Northern Ireland viewers are no longer permitted to view this channel, but Southern Ireland can, i can watch the 'adult' channels but not Tikay lol - work that one out, and to be honest i think it was a purely commercial decision as the channel hasn't really changed, from what i can see, apart from no more live shows every night, i used to like them.
  • Options
    warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited March 2010
    i think she would like the older man no wee yougsters like blackfish. just going too check my diary for my availability
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited March 2010
    Posted by Machka
    Looks like a definite goer to me.........the poll ain't a bad idea either :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    No, "No" option?  What an oversight. ;-)

Anyway, who shamelessly bumped this thread for no good reason?