You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Comp, Day 5, Friday; Engerrland, Engerrland.....

1235»

Comments

• millwise11millwise11 Member Posts: 656
    I agree Snuffer it needed to be 1-4 5-9 10-14 corners etc etc
    Am I correct saying that if there is 20 corners taken everybody who predicted under that total wins.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,081

Half-Time.

After just 1 corner in the first 37 minutes, a burst of 3 more takes the half-time total to 4 corners, & gives everyone a little hope, though I fear @kapowblamz needs a miracle. Minimum.
  • SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    edited March 2019

I agree Snuffer it needed to be 1-4 5-9 10-14 corners etc etc
    Am I correct saying that if there is 20 corners taken everybody who predicted under that total wins.

If there are 20 corners....yes.

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    MAXALLY said:

6.55pm update...

Nice table...

52 minutes - 5 now.
    Three quarters of the game gone - still 5 corners.

"......little change of pace......"

".....lovely little overlap....."
  • pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    No winners, going to have to do a “@Kapowblamz” bet tomorrow
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    ...I told him we should have done the correct score market ;)

Just 5 corners, despite being a fairly open game in the 2nd half.

Can't be very often that the number of goals and number of corners is identical? And my "number of goals" typo earlier would have worked out OK as it happens @Snuffer. ;)

So, no winners, but equally, no losers either, as the table will remain unchanged, except for the deduction of today's £1 stake for everyone.
    MAXALLY said:

Would have been a stonking price, too, though I'm not sure to many would ever back England to score 5.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Tikay10 said:

MAXALLY said:

Would have been a stonking price, too, though I'm not sure to many would ever back England to score 5.
    Just a quick H/U @Tikay10 , I will be MIA tomorrow as off to play some live poker in Brum. So, unfortunately will not be able to do you a table. However, I am sure @madprof (ha ha) or @Boxster may possibly cover(?) If not....keep it simple ;)
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

MAXALLY said:

Just a quick H/U @Tikay10 , I will be MIA tomorrow as off to play some live poker in Brum. So, unfortunately will not be able to do you a table. However, I am sure @madprof (ha ha) or @Boxster may possibly cover(?) If not....keep it simple ;)

OK Alan, thanks for letting me know, and good luck in the poker tourney.

It's greyhounds tomorrow, so (hopefully) nice and simple.
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

MAXALLY said:

pfttt part timer will sort if required :}
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Boxster said:

MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

MAXALLY said:

pfttt part timer will sort if required :}
    Hey Box..happy to make my turn (now that Maxally has let everyone down...) just not tonight as I'm working from 16:30...thought a nice excel spreadsheet with tabs and filters would work well....GL all D;-)