You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The brexit party ...news and articles

Comments

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    I'd very much like to thank all the contributors to this thread for giving it the extra exposure . :)

#ChangePoliticsForGood

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,235
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,044

I'd very much like to thank all the contributors to this thread for giving it the extra exposure . :)

#ChangePoliticsForGood

Especially the ones who feel the need to re-post articles that have already been posted on other threads.
  • Options
    Alka Sehgal Cuthbert

@ASCphiled
    Apr 3
    More
    Great article, maybe Remainers who think EU is about freedom of movement are really quite narrowly Eurocentric, missing chance for envisioning a more expansive internationalism

https://www.thefullbrexit.com/
  • Options
    Nigel Farage is coming to Hull - and you can eat a meal with him

Fans of Nigel Farage are being invited to pay up to £220 to dine with the former UKIP leader in Hull.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/nigel-farage-coming-hull-you-2606339
  • Options
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

#ChangePoliticsForGood

Especially the ones who feel the need to re-post articles that have already been posted on other threads.
    I guess they have to do something , when the the thread is pretty much redundant , aside from a couple of stragglers. :D
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,514
    Always be afraid of.......

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,044
    Well that didn't take long for the Hitler references to surface.
  • Options
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

This is what remainers resort to , childish slur campaigns .
    Anyway , the best way to deal with trolls and remainers is to starve them ...this thread is a " all in buffet " free zone! ...and will not be allowed to be derailed .
  • Options

lucy4 said:

This is what remainers resort to , childish slur campaigns .
    Anyway , the best way to deal with trolls and remainers is to starve them ...this thread is a " all in buffet " free zone! ...and will not be allowed to be derailed .
    an
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,514
    Spaghetti please
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299

#ChangePoliticsForGood

Putting aside political views, Farage managed to do what he set out to achieve i.e. US to leave the EU and his role in the EU parliament to disappear-especially as there is a mutual loathing for the others views/standpoints

Now? We are still politically leaving the EU, so what could the rationale be for him wanting 'another' party apart from personal power/self promotion/money.

We've already had one Frankenstein creation; UKIP made into 'what they now are' by Dr Farage....British politics is already a farce on the world stage, we can't let us sink to even lower depths by taking this guys serious(again)

Next you'll be telling me that another narcissist called Trump will be running for the Presidency of the US

• Options
    LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE! Express.co.uk readers send DIRE Brexit warning to May - POLL RESULTS

Our readers voted in their droves for Nigel Farage’s new Brexit Party to represent them in the European Parliament, an exclusive poll of almost 20,000 people has revealed. There hasn’t been an official declaration of the UK’s intent to partake in the next round of European Parliament elections, but with the latest Brexit delay it is highly likely. So we asked our readers: who would you vote for? The results were overwhelming, with 19,406 voting between 10.30am and 8pm on Friday, April 12.

Results of the poll:
    Brexit Party: 15,797 or 82 percent
    UKIP: 976 or six percent
    Change UK: 635 or four percent
    Labour Party: 600 or four percent
    Liberal Democrats: 380 or one percent
    Conservative Party: 361 or one percent
    Other: 237 or one percent
    Green Party: 209 or one percent
    SNP: 178 or less than one percent
    Plaid Cymru: 33 or less than one percent

The newly instated Brexit Party have the overwhelming lead.

Those who voted were eager to share their comments on the poll.

One wrote: “I would vote for Farage, he is the ONLY one who sincerely cares about are country.”

Another said: “I have never seen Farage lose an argument, no matter who he's up against. He tells the truth 'because he can, says it the way it is, and has the habit of actually answering questions. He's a one off!”