You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Pet Hates Thread

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,259
    Spiders. Now there's a pet I could hate.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    Sundays now the football season is all but over - Sunday without Super Sunday just isn't the same, plus now I have no excuse if the missus wants to drag me out shopping. Roll on August!
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    waller02 said:

Sundays now the football season is all but over - Sunday without Super Sunday just isn't the same, plus now I have no excuse if the missus wants to drag me out shopping. Roll on August!

Footy is never over, there is South American leagues, Scandinavian league, Europa Cup & Champions League Finals, UEFA Nations League finals, European Nations Cup (Euro 2020) qualifiers, MLS & Women's World Cup which takes us nicely to Europa & Champs League qualifiers in July, also International Champions Cup in July/August before new season starts...anyone know when Premier League fixtures are out?
  • Options
    SidV79 said:

waller02 said:

Footy is never over, there is South American leagues, Scandinavian league, Europa Cup & Champions League Finals, UEFA Nations League finals, European Nations Cup (Euro 2020) qualifiers, MLS & Women's World Cup which takes us nicely to Europa & Champs League qualifiers in July, also International Champions Cup in July/August before new season starts...anyone know when Premier League fixtures are out?
    I don't think "I'm sorry love but it's the Helsinki derby" would go down very well.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,165
    Dollie said:

waller02 Posts: 5,355Member
    20:29

I don't think "I'm sorry love but it's the Helsinki derby" would go down very well.

That would be the Finish :)

Ooh @Dollie.

Does not post often, but when he does.......
  • Options
    Dollie said:

waller02 Posts: 5,355Member
    20:29

That would be the Finish :)

Very good Gordon, well played :)
  • Options
    The 2p machines in the arcades - It's not so bad now as my kids are both teenagers, but when they were little I grew to hate them (the 2p machines, not my kids). There would always be a key ring or similar hanging on the edge that the kids just had to win. You weren't allowed to go home until you had won it and would spend a tenners worth of 2ps to win a shiity key ring that probably cost about 50p!
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Ice Cream Van man jingles up the street stops ... Dad ! Ok son, by the time you get the money and out the door, he turns round jingles all the way back down. grrrrrrrrr can't you wait five bleeeedin minutes.
  • Options
    When it say Sorry Not In Service as the bus goes past you at the stop and you know its going right past where you wanna get off as it makes its way to the depot.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    waller02 said:

Vegetarians who have a go at you for eating meat - If you want to be a veggie because you think it's cruel to animals or you simply don't like meat then that's fine, it's your choice and I have no problem with it.

It doesn't mean that you can have a pop at meat eaters saying "how can you eat that knowing an animal has died....blah blah blah"

I've had Vegetarians say this to me numerous times and it makes me wanna slap them round the face with a 20oz Steak. I don't tell you what you can and can't eat so eat your salad and shut up.

At least the animal was dead, the poor vegetable was,
    uncerimoniously ripped from the ground,
    had its life giving leaves and roots hacked off,
    while now suffocating it has it's skin peeled or scrapped off,
    slowly as the life ebbs from it, it is visciously chopped or sliced,
    put in an oven and roased to death or boiled alive in a pot.
    ohhh and not forgetting (nostalgia)
    "then they smash them all to bits, hahahahahhahahahahah"

Vegetarians have a lot of self searching to do before they abuse meat eaters.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    Excellent post @Red_King
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Red_King said:

waller02 said:

Vegetarians who have a go at you for eating meat - If you want to be a veggie because you think it's cruel to animals or you simply don't like meat then that's fine, it's your choice and I have no problem with it.

It doesn't mean that you can have a pop at meat eaters saying "how can you eat that knowing an animal has died....blah blah blah"

I've had Vegetarians say this to me numerous times and it makes me wanna slap them round the face with a 20oz Steak. I don't tell you what you can and can't eat so eat your salad and shut up.

At least the animal was dead, the poor vegetable was,
    uncerimoniously ripped from the ground,
    had its life giving leaves and roots hacked off,
    while now suffocating it has it's skin peeled or scrapped off,
    slowly as the life ebbs from it, it is visciously chopped or sliced,
    put in an oven and roased to death or boiled alive in a pot.
    ohhh and not forgetting (nostalgia)
    "then they smash them all to bits, hahahahahhahahahahah"

Vegetarians have a lot of self searching to do before they abuse meat eaters.
    2 silly true stories- honest!

1) I'm a chef and as a carnivore..I run a vegan and vegetarian food stall in the summer( cheap base product, no EHO/food hygiene issues and maximum profit1)...

Vegans can be a 'tadge earnest' at times and often they come and ask me " Are you a Vegan?", pointledly

I always tell them the truth

" I'm 99.9% there, almost vegan..I just cant give up eggs, bacon, beef, sausage, lamb-my favourite, chicken....." they've walked off before I've finished my list!

2. My mate has a smoking oven that looks like a train 'Choo choo BBQ'., smokes lovely pulled pork and chicken..yummy..

He attended a Vegan event, wearing a leather gilet with spaces for shotgun cases and both he and a member of his staff were asked to take them off and go and buy tree hugging hippy vegan shoes as well

I happened to ask him where he got his vegan grated cheese from as I was looking for a reliable, cheap supplier, to which he said " what do you mean, Vegan Cheese?...it's Bookers grated cheddar!"
  • Options
    People who use the following words - Peng, Bruv, Fam, Blud and Innit.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    waller02 said:

Innit is fine.

Rest can gtfo though, innit.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,165
    waller02 said:

Rather embarrassingly, I had to look up "peng" & "blud".

Suddenly, I feel very old.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

Rather embarrassingly, I had to look up "peng" & "blud".

Suddenly, I feel very old.
    I only know because of my kids and the awful "music" I hear coming from their bedrooms.
  • Options
    Cmon bruv we is all fam ere innit blud.
  • Options
    People who moan and moan about Sky Poker yet still continue to play on here.
  • Options
    People who STILL try to be relevant.