You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** CHARITY POKER (HEADS UP) RYDER CUP **

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    Just had a FB message from @IrishRose she is playing for THE SOUTH (YAY) :D
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,727
    Good Afternoon
    Oh dear, as a bloke born North of the Watford Gap, and now living ‘darn sarf’ I have a quandary , I am available for either team 😊
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Good Afternoon
    Oh dear, as a bloke born North of the Watford Gap, and now living ‘darn sarf’ I have a quandary , I am available for either team 😊

DEFINITELY SOUTH!

HANDS OFF @MAXALLY

Welcome @tomgoodun to team SOUTH
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    StayOrGo said:

madprof said:

MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

rabdeniro said:

I'm in for the north, for this challenge I will be now known as BRAVEHEART aka rabdeniro

Another flipping Northerner. Sorry I mean welcome @rabdeniro

Actually Scotsman I believe?

Maybe I can poach him @MAXALLY

If he's not English?

And yes @rabdeniro I know, you have more affinity with the North.

More fool you lol :D (Just kidding)

But surely you want to be on the winning team!
    ....he just joined the winning Team!.... B) ....Hands off! You best start recruiting...lol
    I'm more northern than POTUSS ( @Sid79) but as I live in the civilised part of the country...t south will certainly be popping one's corks in the game....
    @madprof Did I read this correctly, are you representing the SOUTH?
    StayOrGo said:

madprof said:

MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

rabdeniro said:

I'm in for the north, for this challenge I will be now known as BRAVEHEART aka rabdeniro

Another flipping Northerner. Sorry I mean welcome @rabdeniro

Actually Scotsman I believe?

Maybe I can poach him @MAXALLY

If he's not English?

And yes @rabdeniro I know, you have more affinity with the North.

More fool you lol :D (Just kidding)

But surely you want to be on the winning team!
    ....he just joined the winning Team!.... B) ....Hands off! You best start recruiting...lol
    I'm more northern than POTUSS ( @Sid79) but as I live in the civilised part of the country...t south will certainly be popping one's corks in the game....
    @madprof Did I read this correctly, are you representing the SOUTH?
    Yes, every team needs a sacrificial lamb...I’m that person for the south and @SidV79 for the north? B)>:)
  • Options
    What about @HANSON and vegasvirgin @MISTY4ME for the south...come on ladies step up!
  • Options

I in NORTH please as I live in STOKE

Stoke is south of Cheshire where one is from...but all the common stokies are coming out of the pottery pipes to play....suppose it makes a change from chatting sheep up ....as one now resides in the south, one will open a bottle of Malbec to toast the South’s win!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    madprof said:

I in NORTH please : as I live in STOKE

Stoke is south of Cheshire where one is from...but all the common stokies are coming out of the pottery pipes to play....suppose it makes a change from chatting sheep up ....as one now resides in the south, one will open a bottle of Malbec to toast the South’s win!
    At least us Stokies/Northerners can read. What part of ** PLEASE DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD ** Did you not understand Mad Head? :D
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

madprof said:

I in NORTH please : as I live in STOKE

At least us Stokies/Northerners can read. What part of ** PLEASE DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD ** Did you not understand Mad Head? :D
    Worst thing was that I replied to it too!

Pair of muppets we are! :D
  • Options
    I have asked @Tikay10 to remove all posts on the "pinned" thread except the OP, so please do not post anymore on that thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I make it NORTHERNERS 10 Players - SOUTHERNERS 8 Players

So I reckon two more SOUTHERNERS and we can start to organise things.

In the meantime if you are a NORTHERNER and still want to play, that's fine.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Hiya G

I know I'm a Northerner by birth and at Heart.... but as a Former winning Captain of The Sarrrrf, and having resided in Cornwall for 11 years now, I will happily join 'The Suvvern Softies' ..... "Come on the EMITS" .... :D
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited May 2019
    Can't believe HANSON singing 'Mmmmmmm....BOP!!' is on Magic tv as I speak..... surely a sign he is going to join this Match..... Come on WILL you gotta join the Party
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    yeah if you get short I will play - im Lichfield
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Hiya G

I know I'm a Northerner by birth and at Heart.... but as a Former winning Captain of The Sarrrrf, and having resided in Cornwall for 11 years now, I will happily join 'The Suvvern Softies' ..... "Come on the EMITS" .... :D

Great stuff @MISTY4ME

Can't get much further South than Cornwall mate!

Thanks for your support!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Itsover4u said:

yeah if you get short I will play - im Lichfield

Hi @Itsover4u

Danny, it really is up to you, we have plenty of players and can adapt the format to whatever numbers we get, so no obligation to play, and that goes for anyone that has volunteered.

Just play if you want to!

If anyone has joined out of a sense of obligation it is not necessary, so if anyone that is included doesn't really want to play, let me know.

Danny, I will leave it to you to get back to me.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    In please if any places left, North
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    engy said:

Yes that's fine @engy

@MAXALLY can you add engy to your PM list please.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    StayOrGo said:

engy said:

Yes that's fine @engy

Will do.

@StayOrGo Just having a technical problem trying to send PM's out. Hopefully get it sorted soon. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you with our winners players B)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

engy said:

Yes that's fine @engy

Will do.

@StayOrGo Just having a technical problem trying to send PM's out. Hopefully get it sorted soon. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you with our winners players B)
    Hey Alan

I've heard those 'puters' up norf work best if you use smokeless coal...
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

engy said:

Yes that's fine @engy

Will do.

Remember we have to disclose out FOURBALLS players listed A to H in synch. I should not know your pairings and you should not know mine before we send them to each other, just as they do in the actual Ryder Cup.

So we either need to send them to each other at the same time or get a "NEUTRAL" Volunteer that we can send them to and then they can tell us what the match ups are.

Either is fine.