You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

* 2019 RYDER CUP * FIXTURE AND RESULTS THREAD * NB: SINGLES (1 MATCH) 4 GAMES *

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    edited May 2019
    Just had a great hour battling with IrishRose. Good games and great fun thanks @IrishRose.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,177
    edited May 2019

Just had a great hour battling with IrishRose. Good games and great fun thanks @IrishRose.

What was the result Edgy please?..... sorry I missed your games, was otherwise engaged in the £30K semi..... looks like your foursomes partner has gone to bed..... sigh!
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    MISTY4ME said:

What was the result Edgy please?..... sorry I missed your games, was otherwise engaged in the £30K semi
    2-2 I believe, great battle
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

What was the result Edgy please?..... sorry I missed your games, was otherwise engaged in the £30K semi..... looks like your foursomes partner has gone to bed..... sigh!
    Congrats on Super Sunday seat @MISTY4ME

Now take some of that form forward and beat that @SidV79 fella!
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    @stayorgo been wait all day still no reply
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    lfccarl said:

@stayorgo been wait all day still no reply

No worries, doesn't have to be played today. I have sent Chris @rspca12 a FB message, hopefully he will be in touch with you soon.

Obviously he is one of the elite players on SKY, so his Poker Schedule has to come first.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

MISTY4ME said:

Cheers G...... i will be trying my hardest,

......but it looks like being tomorrow now. Looks like Sid has retired for the evening.
    yes I certainly ran well tonight.... I very nearly made the Sunday Major from the freeby Finished 6th (3 seats).... just wondering actually if it would have been the £30K.

Sorry to KO you.... was a lucky river for me.

Could you pm me that info on the ICM factor. I know tonight I had a very close one when I held A9o, after I'd min. raised to 1200 chips and got shoved on, which if I'd lost I would have been short stack. I wanted to call it, but decided to play safe, which obviously worked out in the end

• Options
    I'll be in from 9pm tonight (Thursday) Sid...... hopefully we will be able to arrange our match for around 9.15 - 9.30pm.... before the Super Sunday Semi :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,270
    MISTY4ME said:

StayOrGo said:

MISTY4ME said:

Cheers G...... i will be trying my hardest,

......but it looks like being tomorrow now. Looks like Sid has retired for the evening.
    yes I certainly ran well tonight.... I very nearly made the Sunday Major from the freeby Finished 6th (3 seats).... just wondering actually if it would have been the £30K.

Sorry to KO you.... was a lucky river for me.

Could you pm me that info on the ICM factor. I know tonight I had a very close one when I held A9o, after I'd min. raised to 1200 chips and got shoved on, which if I'd lost I would have been short stack. I wanted to call it, but decided to play safe, which obviously worked out in the end

@MISTY4ME

Morning m8.

There is not a "Sunday Major Freeroll" this week, it's the "Super Sunday Freeroll", with the top 3 getting seats to the £30,000 Super Sunday Main Event.

The Sunday Major won't run this week.
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    lfccarl said:

@rspca12 we have a match when do you want to play it

hi mate any time today is gd
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042
    MISTY4ME said:

I'll be in from 9pm tonight (Thursday) Sid...... hopefully we will be able to arrange our match for around 9.15 - 9.30pm.... before the Super Sunday Semi :)

Hi Jez, fell asleep waiting for you last night mate but very well done on making the £30k ME. 9.15 suits me fine so see you then
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    @Itsover4u - 2nd request to try and sort our fixture out.

Not available today or this evening. Will be ok Friday evening after 6.30/7pm. If not, we can sort something Saturday but would prefer Friday so fixtures/next round doesn't get delayed.

@StayOrGo - If you see Danny (?) on the tables today/tonight, can you get him to confirm. Cheers.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    edited May 2019
    Friday around 7.00 will be fine. Would you fancy playing all 4 tables at once? and what speed? My preferred would be hyper or turbo but I am open

@MAXALLY
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Itsover4u said:

Friday around 7.00 will be fine. Would you fancy playing all 4 tables at once? and what speed? My preferred would be hyper or turbo but I am open

@MAXALLY

7pm Friday will be fine. However we will have to play...(from OP)

ALL GAMES WILL BE NLHE £1.05 SPEED HEADS UP SNG.

I doubt I will play all 4 at the same time, but tables permitting, we could play 2 at a time, if thats ok with you? I will reg for one at 7pm prompt.
  • Options
    Hi @engy I will be ready bang on 3pm. If you reg and I will join.

Cheers,

Graham
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    rspca12 said:

lfccarl said:

@rspca12 we have a match when do you want to play it

hi mate any time today is gd
    6pm is good for me
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    MAXALLY said:

Itsover4u said:

@MAXALLY

7pm Friday will be fine. However we will have to play...(from OP)

ALL GAMES WILL BE NLHE £1.05 SPEED HEADS UP SNG.

I doubt I will play all 4 at the same time, but tables permitting, we could play 2 at a time, if thats ok with you? I will reg for one at 7pm prompt.
    yeah no drama I will look for you in the lobby
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    @StayOrGo ok mate will do. good luck. David
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    @StayOrGo thank your for the game mate, finished 2=2
  • Options
    engy said:

@StayOrGo thank your for the game mate, finished 2=2

Great game @engy played in good spirit.

A half a fair result over all I think, THE SOUTH have DOUBLED their score!

Come on guys, lets do this!